Speculations No off panelling Shanks by Blackbeard?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:queenhear:

Blackbeard going straight for one of the Supernova to get the Road Poneglyph, while Shanks himself also aims straight for the One Piece.

Looks like they may only face off in Raftel itself.

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera @ConquistadoR @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @L55 @MarineHQ etc.

Black Beard so far matched Boa and Law
if he face Shanks right now he will die in a historical way
Post automatically merged:

Shanks is a plot tool nothing else
so admirals are a plot tool for a plot tool?
I guess you are an admiral hater after all

so admirals are a plot tool for a plot tool?
I guess you are an admiral hater after all
Shanks is one of the most important plot tools, nothing about his strength. The best thing he got is being an ext diff to Mihawk afaik. His crew is pretty strong tho, the only to be hyped alongside their captain in the bounty reveal and Aramaki being shook by their arrival, that’s why he used “Redhair pirates/you guys”.

Shanks is one of the most important plot tools, nothing about his strength. The best thing he got is being an ext diff to Mihawk afaik. His crew is pretty strong tho, the only to be hyped alongside their captain in the bounty reveal and Aramaki being shook by their arrival, that’s why he used “Redhair pirates/you guys”.
I guess this is a brand news to you
but everything is a plot tool

Shanks importance and power > anyone alive

Black Beard so far matched Boa and Law
if he face Shanks right now he will die in a historical way
To be fair, he negged Boa without much problems and now facing Law who is clearly a top tier, we don´t know how much Law push Teach at all. Also Teach could have awakening+adv CoC and a third df, he didn´t need anything for Boa, just his Yami, for Law we will see how much he need of his power to beat him. Rayleigh admit to been weaker than the current Teach so overall Teach is pretty strong right now.
Law actually tank lot of BM hits, if Oda not offscreen the battle and we actually see how much Law can tank against Teach, it could give us the answer who AP is stronger and my bet is on Teach.

Shanks vs Teach will be complete new lvl of fight if they ever face each other while Law at best can push him to mid diff? Let see the fight with Law will give us more answers what we need right now.

:queenhear:

Blackbeard going straight for one of the Supernova to get the Road Poneglyph, while Shanks himself also aims straight for the One Piece.

Looks like they may only face off in Raftel itself.

@Sentinel @Playa4321 @HA001 @ShishioIsBack @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Cinera @ConquistadoR @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @L55 @MarineHQ etc.
Final clash-off between the pirates is going to be in between Shanks - Luffy - BB. Might include Kidd as well (coz of scarred man).

I believe Shanks has some info on Road PGs when he was on Roger's ship while unknown about only last one just like how it's currently going on with Luffy (about last one, which Roger hide from Shanks and Buggy as well).

Oda loves 2 things

1- Shanks
2- shitting on shitty theory

and if Oda do such thing, one piece itself ... will fall
you need to beyond rookie and mad to consider this
Shanks is definitely one of Oda's golden boys. If Shanks somehow getting treated badly, me, you and every other Shanks fans on YouTube and worldwide will definitely gonna riot. So cross your fingers that Shanks won't get off-screened. Just need Shanks to go out in a banger and I would be the happiest man out there.:cheers: