General & Others No one can escape WCI... LOL

Still more deaths than wano lmao

Unless oda reveals that Pedro survived
It wouldn't shock me if our Wano death counter suddenly shows +1 in the end (no other "deaths", Yasuie shown to somehow be still alive and Pedro miraculously returns, too).

Given the fact that Oda writes the story, I would say it's actually more likely than not to happen that way.

It wouldn't shock me if our Wano death counter suddenly shows +1 in the end (no other "deaths", Yasuie shown to somehow be still alive and Pedro miraculously returns, too).

Given the fact that Oda writes the story, I would say it's actually more likely than not to happen that way.
:kobeha::kobeha:

You know, you can legit make an argument about yassuie being alive

Usopp lied about his magical oil that can heal any wound

We know usopp's lies come true at some point

There's actually a chance that yassuie will be resurrected

:kobeha::kobeha:

You know, you can legit make an argument about yassuie being alive

Usopp lied about his magical oil that can heal any wound

We know usopp's lies come true at some point

There's actually a chance that yassuie will be resurrected
Kyoshiro changed the bullets in Orochi's gun. Lead bullets replaced with rubber.

But, naah, when I saw O-toko crying like that... I dont think Oda will do it.

Kyoshiro changed the bullets in Orochi's gun. Lead bullets replaced with rubber.

But, naah, when I saw O-toko crying like that... I dont think Oda will do it.
:crazwhat:

The toads of wano produce a special substance that usopp was the first one to accidentally discover

Oda then proceeds to kill two birds with one stone and reveal that the toad oil is a cure for everything which would allow chopper to achieve his dream and highlight that we're in the endgame

Last edited: