Chapter Discussion No one deserves to get laughed at after they die part 2

But G5 will literally just force him to smile and laugh through it all, as if the will of Nika/Joyboy was overwritting his own.
It's the Ebisu story all over again. Those who ate the failed SMILEs can still feel the entire range of emotions, but can only display joy. At all times.

Oda spelled it

Nika side effects. One of the worst decision by Oda when he has come out sayin he choose drama over fights to pull the readers. Drama with no tension can't happen and Nika destroys everything about that.

G5 is actually kinda creepy now that i think about it.
Luffy is clearly still serious about his intentions and situations, just look at the panel where he spoke Pedro's name or even in this chapter right before he punches Saturn.

But G5 will literally just force him to smile and laugh through it all, as if the will of Nika/Joyboy was overwritting his own.

I hope later mastery over his awakening allows him to control his emotions more.
Yup, it's simply how G5 works. It's unfortunate to not see Luffy serious in situations, but I also don't think this is the end of his Gears.

Talk no Jutsu or Gear5, hard to choose
Gear5 is straight up psychopathic tho lol
Gear 5 is straight up retarded and it fucking destroyed any hype surrounding one piece. He’s the fucking joyboy nika
Post automatically merged:

Deku and Asta are tough competition.
Nah
Post automatically merged:

Use your brain for a second

It's his awakening that makes him laugh you dumbass

He laughs at the rhythm of the drums and brings smiles to people while fighting
:nicagesmile::nicagesmile: