- Being in love
- Having no responsibilities
- Hanging out with my friends all the time
- Playing sports
- Going to the gym
- Travelling
- Playing Yu Gi Oh/Beyblade/Runescape with my friends as a kid

As for tv shows that I used to watch when I was younger:

Inuyasha, Card Captors, Zoey 101, Weekenders, Smart Guy, Beyblade, Yu Gi Oh, That's So Raven

N64: Goldeneye, Mario Cart, Mario Party, Super Smash Brothers
Lan Parties: Half-Life, Counter-Strike and WC3
sitting arround a campfire getting shitfaced
playing football after school
hanging out at the river in the summer for the entire day
playing cards during breaks

I do not particularly miss anything from my past. it was fun while it lasted, now life got different stuff to offer.
its something to remember fondly, but not something I would want to go back to.

It's literally everything was good and fun back in the day (childhood). When even a little thing or a little moment still got a value. Here some pic of colorful childhood which I missed.

There is plenty more, pretty sure dude like @Topi Jerami @Guan Yu know what 90's kid doing back in the day lol. To sum it up, I missed the time when I only care about playing little traditional game with friends without worry about anything.

Also I missed Nintendo (contra, supermario shooting duck?lmao , dragonball (can easily broke the controller). PS1, PS2.

It's literally everything was good and fun back in the day (childhood). When even a little thing or a little moment still got a value. Here some pic of colorful childhood which I missed.

There is plenty more, pretty sure dude like @Topi Jerami @Guan Yu know what 90's kid doing back in the day lol. To sum it up, I missed the time when I only care about playing little traditional game with friends without worry about anything.

Also I missed Nintendo (contra, supermario shooting duck?lmao , dragonball (can easily broke the controller). PS1, PS2.
Gobak sodor, lmao....

When anime was underground, We had to put in the work to find and supply high quality subbed animes.
Toonami existed yes but but around that time We had no social media wanks jumping on the train and hijacking it with their trash cosplays, discussions, etc. It was just a time where we actually enjoyed it cause it was our thing, now it's fucken everywhere and I hate it lmao.