Character Discussion Not prime Sukuna without techniques vs Gojo with infinity

Rereading the battle, I once again noticed this, Sukuna grew even stronger in my eyes. Having Megumi's Body with 19 fingers, much weaker in everything than the original body of the Heian era, sukuna managed to fight gojo +infinity + reinforced fists "blue" twice for 3 minutes.

Sukuna 80% of the time of the battle inside the domains was absolutely "naked", he practically did not use (according to him) not only open or dismantling techniques, but even just strengthening the territory (because adaptation was interrupted). The strengthening of the territory allowed him to bypass infinity and most importantly, reduced the damage from simple infinity to 0 and greatly weakened such techniques as Red and Blue and even violet.

Sukuna withstood 200% purple and 120% purple precisely because of the strengthening of the territory. But in the battle of domains, he was forced to practically not use it because of the adaptation. in general, the mahoraga was very nerfed by sukun in the first half of the fight. Not only did Sukuna not win the battle of domains due to maho's adaptation, although he initially won it in the dry, but he got a draw due to the fact that he did not destroy the internal weak barrier (gojo himself was surprised by this) so I also received much more damage inside the domain without strengthening the territory.

If Sukun had used 100% of the time to strengthen Gojo's territory, he would not have been able to deal critical damage to him in 3 minutes. The first half of the battle is Nerforaga. Again, Gojo was right that the restrained Sukuna, without 10s, was probably winning....

meguna can actually win with just cleave and dismantle

people bring up heiankuna cause thats just too much for gojo to handle
gojo's only chance to win against meguna is the 0.01 sec gap
which happened due to mahoraga

Not to hijack the thread but can someone explain to me how Sukuna without Megumi beats Gojo? Does everyone assume he would figure dimensional slash eventually? My understanding of that fight isnt great.

Not to hijack the thread but can someone explain to me how Sukuna without Megumi beats Gojo? Does everyone assume he would figure dimensional slash eventually? My understanding of that fight isnt great.
A battle of territories and a burnt brain. Because of the adaptation, the first five chapters of the mahoraga were a burden. 1 Because of the adaptation, Sukun literally had no techniques. If he could freely use territory reinforcement in a domain battle, gojo simply wouldn't be able to deal enough damage in 3 minutes. 2 Sukuna could simply destroy the fragile inner barrier by dismantling.

In general, if not for adaptation, a sukuna with a reinforced territory could receive much less damage and could destroy gojo's territory from the inside. Therefore, gojo does not catch the bitch for 0.01 seconds and loses the battle of domains. Sukuna opens the Tomb and closes the barrier and gojo ends. If we take into account the Full form of sukuna, then most likely after the first loss of gojo in the battle of territories, while he is trying to restore the burned-out cursed technique and heal himself from cuts at the same time, sukuna opens an open technique (for example, a fire arrow) and thanks to seals with additional hands and spells with an additional mouth, the arrow is buffed by 150% and simultaneously with cuts from the tomb Gojo without infinity will be forced to take cuts from the tomb +150% of the open technique.

Most likely, this will be the end of it, but if suddenly gojo can survive after that, he will simply lose the battle of territories to sukune, who is no longer restrained by adaptation. although considering the power of sukuna in full form, Sukuna destroys gojo in hand-to-hand combat inside the domains.
Post automatically merged:

Perfect Analytics

Last edited:
A battle of territories and a burnt brain. Because of the adaptation, the first five chapters of the mahoraga were a burden. 1 Because of the adaptation, Sukun literally had no techniques. If he could freely use territory reinforcement in a domain battle, gojo simply wouldn't be able to deal enough damage in 3 minutes. 2 Sukuna could simply destroy the fragile inner barrier by dismantling.

In general, if not for adaptation, a sukuna with a reinforced territory could receive much less damage and could destroy gojo's territory from the inside. Therefore, gojo does not catch the bitch for 0.01 seconds and loses the battle of domains. Sukuna opens the Tomb and closes the barrier and gojo ends. If we take into account the Full form of sukuna, then most likely after the first loss of gojo in the battle of territories, while he is trying to restore the burned-out cursed technique and heal himself from cuts at the same time, sukuna opens an open technique (for example, a fire arrow) and thanks to seals with additional hands and spells with an additional mouth, the arrow is buffed by 150% and simultaneously with cuts from the tomb Gojo without infinity will be forced to take cuts from the tomb +150% of the open technique.

Most likely, this will be the end of it, but if suddenly gojo can survive after that, he will simply lose the battle of territories to sukune, who is no longer restrained by adaptation. although considering the power of sukuna in full form, Sukuna destroys gojo in hand-to-hand combat inside the domains.

Perfect Analytics
But we were clearly shown that Gojo had won the battle of the territories. Sukuna without Maho just stands there and takes brain damage while Gojo rips out his heart
(I don't doubt Gojo's statement that Sukuna is stronger. I just want to understand how he's stronger. If it wasn't for Maho, how would Sukuna get around Gojo's Void?)

But we were clearly shown that Gojo had won the battle of the territories. Sukuna without Maho just stands there and takes brain damage while Gojo rips out his heart
(I don't doubt Gojo's statement that Sukuna is stronger. I just want to understand how he's stronger. If it wasn't for Maho, how would Sukuna get around Gojo's Void?)
Read the battle carefully again. And you will see. 1 Gojo does not understand why Sukuna does not destroy the fragile territory from the inside (we understand that because of the adaptation, which gojo did not know at that time). 2 When adaptation occurs, you cannot use any technique. It was because of these two factors that Sukuna did not win the battle of territories

Read the battle carefully again. And you will see. 1 Gojo does not understand why Sukuna does not destroy the fragile territory from the inside (we understand that because of the adaptation, which gojo did not know at that time). 2 When adaptation occurs, you cannot use any technique. It was because of these two factors that Sukuna did not win the battle of territories
I wonder how to show the rest of the power to Sukun if there is no one to do it? Gojo is dead, Kashimo didn't live up to expectations and died as well. Those who remain are unlikely to reach the level of Kashimo's special form. I wish there was a fight: Yuji, Yuta, Hakari and Maki vs. Sukuna + Megumi inside resists (I still think Megumi isn't dead)

I wonder how to show the rest of the power to Sukun if there is no one to do it? Gojo is dead, Kashimo didn't live up to expectations and died as well. Those who remain are unlikely to reach the level of Kashimo's special form. I wish there was a fight: Yuji, Yuta, Hakari and Maki vs. Sukuna + Megumi inside resists (I still think Megumi isn't dead)
Yuji is likely to achieve tremendous strength. But my opinion is that there will be a systematic weakening of the sukuna by the whole composition, and Yuji will finish it off. Like Luffy and kaido.

Yuji is likely to achieve tremendous strength. But my opinion is that there will be a systematic weakening of the sukuna by the whole composition, and Yuji will finish it off. Like Luffy and kaido.
Yes, I understand that he needs to be nerfed, but Sukuna still, even after Gojo and Kashimo, looks like he's capable of defeating Gojo once again

And yes, still, I hope for Yuji and Maki against Sukuna, they worked well together last time

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Rereading the battle, I once again noticed this, Sukuna grew even stronger in my eyes. Having Megumi's Body with 19 fingers, much weaker in everything than the original body of the Heian era, sukuna managed to fight gojo +infinity + reinforced fists "blue" twice for 3 minutes.

Sukuna 80% of the time of the battle inside the domains was absolutely "naked", he practically did not use (according to him) not only open or dismantling techniques, but even just strengthening the territory (because adaptation was interrupted). The strengthening of the territory allowed him to bypass infinity and most importantly, reduced the damage from simple infinity to 0 and greatly weakened such techniques as Red and Blue and even violet.

Sukuna withstood 200% purple and 120% purple precisely because of the strengthening of the territory. But in the battle of domains, he was forced to practically not use it because of the adaptation. in general, the mahoraga was very nerfed by sukun in the first half of the fight. Not only did Sukuna not win the battle of domains due to maho's adaptation, although he initially won it in the dry, but he got a draw due to the fact that he did not destroy the internal weak barrier (gojo himself was surprised by this) so I also received much more damage inside the domain without strengthening the territory.

If Sukun had used 100% of the time to strengthen Gojo's territory, he would not have been able to deal critical damage to him in 3 minutes. The first half of the battle is Nerforaga. Again, Gojo was right that the restrained Sukuna, without 10s, was probably winning....
first and foremost knock it off with this 19fimger nonsense already - it’s been explicitly and clearly stated that the mummy is equivalent to his last finger and that was a precautionary measure in case he couldn’t obtain all 20 fingers.

current Sukuna is 20 fingers - megukuna and current.

secondly how and where do you guys keep getting the fact that Sukunas body was weaker in megumi body? It’s not how these things work once a user takes over another’s body their body becomes intervened through souls Sukunas exterior is the same as megumi to heinan the only difference is he decided to use all his limbs in one form rather than the other.

thirdly we need to stop glossing over the simple fact that Sukuna himself stated he could not bypass infinity if it was not for Mahoraga….

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
all they’ll tell you is what Gojo said in the airport scene but will clearly avoid Sukuna in that same chapter a few pages later stating he wouldn’t have been able to bypass infinity without Maho….

first and foremost knock it off with this 19fimger nonsense already - it’s been explicitly and clearly stated that the mummy is equivalent to his last finger and that was a precautionary measure in case he couldn’t obtain all 20 fingers.

current Sukuna is 20 fingers - megukuna and current.

secondly how and where do you guys keep getting the fact that Sukunas body was weaker in megumi body? It’s not how these things work once a user takes over another’s body their body becomes intervened through souls Sukunas exterior is the same as megumi to heinan the only difference is he decided to use all his limbs in one form rather than the other.

thirdly we need to stop glossing over the simple fact that Sukuna himself stated he could not bypass infinity if it was not for Mahoraga….
1 Do you want to say that the extra finger does not carry a part of the soul and the cursed energy of the bitch? 2 It was in the form of tru that he showed incredible physical characteristics. Literally beating the fastest sorcerer on one physical strength, Hashimo+A cursed technique that is stronger in the database than Hakari. 3 Sukuna could bypass infinity and bypassed it, he just wins the battle of domains and ends it (he would have done it even in the megumi, if not for the nerf from adaptation).

Gojo wins if Sukuna doesnt have his real body.

Megumi weaker than his body? Said who? He just has 2 more arms, not 5 times more physical power.
Compare the body of a weak teenager and the thin body of a monster beating kashimo with one physical force. Lol.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
1 Do you want to say that the extra finger does not carry a part of the soul and the cursed energy of the bitch? 2 It was in the form of tru that he showed incredible physical characteristics. Literally beating the fastest sorcerer on one physical strength, Hashimo+A cursed technique that is stronger in the database than Hakari. 3 Sukuna could bypass infinity and bypassed it, he just wins the battle of domains and ends it (he would have done it even in the megumi, if not for the nerf from adaptation).
1: the bitch? That’s some pretty aggressive talk from a bum… you keep stating 19 fingers as if he is significantly weaker than “20 fingers” which is clearly stated he compensates for the missing finger with his mummy that Kenjaku stored in case… so this 19-20 finger bullshit is just made up headcannon nonsense you all like to spout to make Sukuna stronger than he actually is…current Sukuna is the same as 20 finger Sukuna, who knows what that last finger would do to current Sukuna as he will never obtain it. That much is clearly outlined in the storyline.

2: when and where was it stated that bumshimo was the fastest sorcerer in history when Goatjo was literally teleporting across the map so fast that he went 4kilos in a mere instance, and blitzed Sukuna on multiple occasions, meanwhile the best bumshimo was able to do was travel at regular speeds to fight Sukuna he could not teleport to him clearly showing the speed difference in the two, furthermore the best speed feat from bumshimo is simply blitzing a burnt out Sukuna who was just in the brink of death by who, you guessed it Goatjo… so the strongest sorcerer of their time wi the a one time CT that was literally dogshit outside of having a property which probably was equivalent or surpassed 6E has to do with what exactly again?

You’re just spouting random nonsense for which reasons again?

3: let’s read ch236 go south once more and read exactly what Sukuna states, I can share the official trans with you if you don’t have access to that as Sukuna himself clearly states as Maho first time adapting to and nullifying infinity he that was something he could not do so he had to adapt a second time for himself to as he clearly states that instead was an incredibly difficult technique to even pull off and that in itself was a gamble to actual bypass and best Goatjo…