Versus Battle why sukuna still wins against gojo without 10 shadows

lets end the debate , who is stronger between heian era and gojo ?

• Total voters
1st lets make it clear gojo himself admits
sukuna without 10 shadows is still the strongest of all time

now lets prove his point right
i am gonna do a versus of gojo vs heian era sukuna ( as much as we know abt him ) without 10 shadows and how the fight would have gone

1. the fight starts
- gojo uses a 100% output purple and throws it towards sukuna
sukuna will now get time to react to it and he will tank it better than what happened in the manga ( the output of purple will also be less )

and from here on basically everything will nearly go how it went in the manga till the domain expansion chapter

2. both sukuna and gojo open their domain :

gojo loses the clash cause of sukuna having an open barrier :

malevolent shrine attacks gojo :

here sukuna will be willing to use open since he does not need to worry about any external threat after his fight with gojo

4. sukuna pressurises gojo and lets say gojo somehow survives MS despite sukuna using open

5. gojo will then try to open his domain again and again

until he reaches the ball domain

here in the manga we see gojo's ball domain made both of them have a stalemate in domain battles

but the sole reason of this was because sukuna was targeting the outside of gojo's domain
even gojo was questioning this

if sukuna targeted the inside of gojo's domain , then he would have a easier time of breaking it

- the only reason he wasnt breaking it from inside was cause sukuna wanted mahoraga to adapt to unlimited void
and the longer mahoraga remains in UV , the faster it will adapt to it

so now that sukuna aint got mahoraga , he will directly target the inside of gojo's domain which will make things faster for him

- not only this
we know the fastest time 👖 can beat sukuna to the point of breaking his domain is exactly 3 minutes

this was proved twice

but now sukuna will be using open and he wont hold back against gojo

so obv the time it will take for gojo to beat sukuna and break his barrier will increase and it will be > 180 seconds
and in this fight every second counts as we can see in the manga :

- there is another factor of sukuna using DOMAIN AMPLIFICATION which is a great defense against limitless

thus gojo's cursed techniques wont be as effective on sukuna as the manga version
since sukuna had to deactivate DA in order for mahoraga to adapt

so here are the factors to break this stalemate :

- sukuna will attack from the inside which will make it faster to break gojo's domain
- gojo wont be able to beat sukuna in 3 minutes
- sukuna will use domain amplification to defend himself

6. this will eventually lead to sukuna breaking gojo's domain before gojo damages him enough

now u will have this fight be repetitive
- sukuna breaks gojo's barrier
- gojo survives MS
-gojo heals his ct with rct
- gojo again opens his domain
rinse and repeat

this will go on until gojo eventually gasses out from healing his rct

We know gojo's limit is 5 times

so after the 5th time , he wont be able to open his domain

then sukuna will simply open a domain with a barrier
which wont let gojo run away and he will simply die

conclusion :

gojo actually never stood a chance against sukuna
the only downside to this is they would still be in the domain clashes ( aka round 1 ) if sukuna didnt have 10 shadows

I will respect what Gojo said that Sukuna wasn’t going all-out however you should also respect that he needed Maho to realize how to bypass infinity.
Fight plays out the exact same way, Sukuna will need to show his hidden trump card because he’s just as exhausted while Gojo was regaining some of his energy back with black flash. Gojo probably realized that Sukuna still had a trump card hence why he said he wasn’t sure if he’d win even without Maho.

1st lets make it clear 👖 himself admits
sukuna without 10 shadows is still the strongest of all time

now lets prove his point right
i am gonna do a versus of 👖 vs heian era sukuna ( as much as we know abt him ) without 10 shadows and how the fight would have gone

1. the fight starts
- 👖 uses a 100% output purple and throws it towards sukuna
sukuna will now get time to react to it and he will tank it better than what happened in the manga ( the output of purple will also be less )

and from here on basically everything will nearly go how it went in the manga till the domain expansion chapter

2. both sukuna and 👖 open their domain :

👖 loses the clash cause of sukuna having an open barrier :

malevolent shrine attacks 👖 :

here sukuna will be willing to use open since he does not need to worry about any external threat after his fight with 👖

4. sukuna pressurises 👖 and lets say 👖 somehow survives MS despite sukuna using open

5. 👖 will then try to open his domain again and again

until he reaches the ball domain

here in the manga we see 👖's ball domain made both of them have a stalemate in domain battles

but the sole reason of this was because sukuna was targeting the outside of 👖's domain
even 👖 was questioning this

if sukuna targeted the inside of 👖's domain , then he would have a easier time of breaking it

- the only reason he wasnt breaking it from inside was cause sukuna wanted mahoraga to adapt to unlimited void
and the longer mahoraga remains in UV , the faster it will adapt to it

so now that sukuna aint got mahoraga , he will directly target the inside of 👖's domain which will make things faster for him

- not only this
we know the fastest time 👖 can beat sukuna to the point of breaking his domain is exactly 3 minutes

this was proved twice

but now sukuna will be using open and he wont hold back against 👖

so obv the time it will take for 👖 to beat sukuna and break his barrier will increase and it will be > 180 seconds
and in this fight every second counts as we can see in the manga :

- there is another factor of sukuna using DOMAIN AMPLIFICATION which is a great defense against limitless

thus 👖's cursed techniques wont be as effective on sukuna as the manga version
since sukuna had to deactivate DA in order for mahoraga to adapt

so here are the factors to break this stalemate :

- sukuna will attack from the inside which will make it faster to break 👖's domain
- 👖 wont be able to beat sukuna in 3 minutes
- sukuna will use domain amplification to defend himself

6. this will eventually lead to sukuna breaking 👖's domain before 👖 damages him enough

now u will have this fight be repetitive
- sukuna breaks 👖's barrier
- 👖 survives MS
-👖 heals his ct with rct
- 👖 again opens his domain
rinse and repeat

this will go on until 👖 eventually gasses out from healing his rct

We know 👖's limit is 5 times

so after the 5th time , he wont be able to open his domain

then sukuna will simply open a domain with a barrier
which wont let 👖 run away and he will simply die

conclusion :

👖 actually never stood a chance against sukuna
the only downside to this is they would still be in the domain clashes ( aka round 1 ) if sukuna didnt have 10 shadows

I know, Sukuna has perfect answer for whatever you throw at him.

Compare him to Solo Leveling's MC. It will be easier to understand him through that comparison.

Sukuna; The Father of all Gary Stu's.

He fits this criteria;

Lacking personality, flaws, struggles and being extremely attractive and powerful.

If you enjoy this type of character, good for you.
Never liked him as a villain. That's why I got Mahito at #1.
Call me delusional if you want, idc.

Worst

Custom title
I will respect what 👖 said that Sukuna wasn’t going all-out however you should also respect that he needed Maho to realize how to bypass infinity.
Fight plays out the exact same way, Sukuna will need to show his hidden trump card because he’s just as exhausted while 👖 was regaining some of his energy back with black flash. 👖 probably realized that Sukuna still had a trump card hence why he said he wasn’t sure if he’d win even without Maho.
While it's true that Sukuna needed Maho to bypass infinity it doesn't mean it was the only way to win, Gojo could also be saying that Sukuna could've lasted a little longer, just enough for Gojo to run out of juice and defeat him, after all Gojo was never pushed this far by anyone so we just assumed infinity...well had no limits xD
Maho just gave Sukuna a way to overwhelm Gojo without going for an endurance kind of fight which would've certainly been a lot closer and more 50/50 but the moment he got Megumi's power it was to be expected right ?

Compare him to Solo Leveling's MC. It will be easier to understand him through that comparison.

He fits this criteria;

Lacking personality, flaws, struggles and being extremely attractive and powerful.

Well both Gojo and Sukuna are Gary Stus we just didn't knew exactly who was more of a Gary Stu :feelsokeman:

At that level it's just what design / theme you prefer the most

I will respect what 👖 said that Sukuna wasn’t going all-out however you should also respect that he needed Maho to realize how to bypass infinity.
Fight plays out the exact same way, Sukuna will need to show his hidden trump card because he’s just as exhausted while 👖 was regaining some of his energy back with black flash. 👖 probably realized that Sukuna still had a trump card hence why he said he wasn’t sure if he’d win even without Maho.
infinity barely matters here since gojo would be inside MS 90% of the fight
and no it doesnt play out the same way , i have literally explained that why
the only reason sukuna wasnt able to use MS anymore was cause unlimited void damaged his brain
and sukuna would have never went inside gojo's domain due to the rct lag since gojo wont be able to beat him in 180 seconds
gojo was only able to beat sukuna in 180 seconds because sukuna wanted mahoraga to adapt to UV and be inside longer in their domain clash

He fits this criteria;

keep coping buddy , just tell me u dont understand both of these characters

But this is a sukuna of 19 fingers which is <4 hand of 20 fingers of the Heian era..
this is sukuna with 19 fingers + mummy which = his prime self

infinity barely matters here since 👖 would be inside MS 90% of the fight
and no it doesnt play out the same way , i have literally explained that why
the only reason sukuna wasnt able to use MS anymore was cause unlimited void damaged his brain
and sukuna would have never went inside 👖's domain due to the rct lag since 👖 wont be able to beat him in 180 seconds
👖 was only able to beat sukuna in 180 seconds because sukuna wanted mahoraga to adapt to UV and be inside longer in their domain clash

keep coping buddy , just tell me u dont understand both of these characters

this is sukuna with 19 fingers + mummy which = his prime self
Are you saying sukuna doesn't need a finger anymore and it won't get stronger when absorbed? I do not think so. All fingers are needed to complete the sukuna.

Gojo said he wasn't sure if he could win against 10S less Sukuna, so I don't know either.

Either way.

Let's wait to see what is his actual CT.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This could have happened if it hadn't been for Gojo himself to mention his uncertainty about whether or not he could win a Sukuna without 10S, the problem is that he said 👖 : Honestly, I don't think I would've won even if he didn't 't have megumi's ten shadows.

What sukuna showed with Maho was just an example of getting around infinity, there is more.