Speculations Numbers reveal predictions and strength predictions

I think that Nami will get Zeus back and also steal Prometheus, so I think Nami will get enough of a powerup to beat Ulti solo
We can do guesswork on this, for sure but my point was that Ulti specifically fought both by herself, with only P1 releasing her from Usopp's trap once. Im not sure if Page 1 even wanted to be involved in that battle. Being that Chopper is staying around the same location (Nami/Usopp ran back out of the bathouse back to the performance floor where Chopper is), I figured all 3 could offset both.

Again just a guess. Id rather every strawhat fight a characterized antagonist with a personality, not a random Number that only laughs.
Franky outright said he couldn't defeat all of them as it would require too much cola
It still was a one shot. So far 4 of the 10 have been 1 shot and the 5th was taken out by mink fodder. There is zero accomplishment that comes from defeating them tbh. We have never had an instance where a strawhat fighting fodder was a reasonable accomplishment by any means, outside of the Strawhats wrecking the New Fishman pirates.

We can do guesswork on this, for sure but my point was that Ulti specifically fought both by herself, with only P1 releasing her from Usopp's trap once. Im not sure if Page 1 even wanted to be involved in that battle. Being that Chopper is staying around the same location (Nami/Usopp ran back out of the bathouse back to the performance floor where Chopper is), I figured all 3 could offset both.

Again just a guess. Id rather every strawhat fight a characterized antagonist with a personality, not a random Number that only laughs.

It still was a one shot. So far 4 of the 10 have been 1 shot and the 5th was taken out by mink fodder. There is zero accomplishment that comes from defeating them tbh. We have never had an instance where a strawhat fighting fodder was a reasonable accomplishment by any means, outside of the Strawhats wrecking the New Fishman pirates.
But I don’t see who else is left to fight the Numbers. Luffy, Kid, and Law are going to Kaido. Zoro is gonna fight an All Star and then Kaido. Sanji and Jinbe will fight All Stars. The rest of the crew fights the F5. Marco is going to the roof. Yamato will almost certainly go to the roof, and she’s already one shot a Number, so no point in her one shotting another Number. I could see Apoo and Hawkins each one shotting a Number to give them some hype before they also go to the roof, but then there’s still 3 Numbers left.

But I don’t see who else is left to fight the Numbers. Luffy, Kid, and Law are going to Kaido. Zoro is gonna fight an All Star and then Kaido. Sanji and Jinbe will fight All Stars. The rest of the crew fights the F5. Marco is going to the roof. Yamato will almost certainly go to the roof, and she’s already one shot a Number, so no point in her one shotting another Number. I could see Apoo and Hawkins each one shotting a Number to give them some hype before they also go to the roof, but then there’s still 3 Numbers left.
I really wouldn't worry about who fights them. Fodder can fight them. Other supernova can 1 shot them. Characters are still moving and not relegated to any particular fight yet, just like how the first 5 were taken out.

Which kind of brings me back to my original point, I think a saving point for the Numbers would be them having devil fruits or at least a non-drunken awareness that makes them less fodderish.

I really wouldn't worry about who fights them. Fodder can fight them. Other supernova can 1 shot them. Characters are still moving and not relegated to any particular fight yet, just like how the first 5 were taken out.

Which kind of brings me back to my original point, I think a saving point for the Numbers would be them having devil fruits or at least a non-drunken awareness that makes them less fodderish.
If Numbers 6 and 9 get revealed before Numbers 1,2, and 3, then I’m sure that means Oda has bigger plans for those 3, but maybe this doesn’t happen and they all do get negged. That would be a bit repetitive though. I would like to see Apoo and Hawkins one shotting Numbers 6 and 9 with that subwoofer attack Apoo foreshadowed all the way back at 980 and one of Hawkins’ good cards that he hasn’t revealed yet (perhaps whatever his 2nd best card is, with his best card likely being The World)

Last edited:
Miss Valentine and Mr 5? Wapol's Ministers? Satori's brothers and that Fat guy from Skypiea?
Except none of those were actual fodder? Wapols ministers were Chopper's main fight. Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine were actual fights for Usopp pretty much alone. Yama was an actual fight for Robin. Satori's brothers wee actual fights for Nami/Gan Fall. They had actual dialogue and put up fights where they were needed to.

The Numbers literally do not have one ounce of dialogue, and so far have been relative jokes in the story at the moment. Sorry, this isn't going to change my mind, the Numbers really aren't good fights for any main character at this point.
Post automatically merged:

If Numbers 6 and 9 get revealed before Numbers 1,2, and 3, then I’m sure that means Oda has bigger plans for those 3, but maybe this does happen and they all do get negged. That would be a bit repetitive though
The "4" Number was the highest was trashed by Franky while the 5 and 10 Numbers were trashed by Luffy and Drake. I dont think their ranking and who defeats them actually matter. Maybe 1-3, 6, and 9 are actually strong, but I'm not sure id believe it right now.

I honestly still expect a double spread with all 10 at some point, so I think even the KO'ed ones will recover. I just dont think it will matter to the main characters

@Shiroyru

Just realized, it may not even be the "top 3" Numbers, it could just be the "1" Number who is fundamentally different.

This honestly may play true because there really shouldn't be a "1" Number, but an "Ace" card. Sort of combining my Ace pandering with your Number ranking idea, but I think that "Dracula" looking Number from Chapter 955 (the only non-silly looking silhouette) may actually not be a mindless Number, but the Ace card with an ability.

The only detractor for this is that Apoo mentioned he was the only person who can keep them at bay it seems, but I will definitely hold out hope for at least the "1" Number to be special.

Anyway, just a thought I had, seemed fun enough to share.