General & Others Objectively Who is Luffys most Skilled Crewmember?

T H E M O S T S K I L L E D ?

• Total voters
Your forgetting the key word “Most”
Yup, I noticed after I made my post what really was this thread about but it was too late at that point :p

About the most skilled.. Luffy with his skill, whatever it is (a mix of bravado, luck, prophecy power, willpower etc.), that will be the best in OP history. Chopper invented pills that work on his transformation, Nami seems to be the only one in the series who can sense the weather change. Imo it is between these 3.

Probably Sanji or Jinbe

Reason being, all the crew (apart from Zoro) are legit some of the best in the world at their skills

BUT then on top of that, add Sanji and Jinbe's combat skill (whereas the others are lacking, again apart from Zoro) to their already ridiculous cooking and helms skills and you have two of the most skilled people in the verse period

C

CensoredbyWG

Sanji is a top tier cook, Robin is a top tier archeologist and chopper is a doctor good enough to create medicine able to mimic minks' lunar form after seeing it twice.

Sanji and jinbe definetely, actually everysingle of them have double job beside a fighter, include luffy himself (as captain, not to mention the heaven itself always sided on his side) . Zoro is most useless. He just a fighter which basically every single SHs can fight.

Nami.

Because her expertise in combat and navigation is not only related to her skills and knowledge but to something deeper, a sixth sence that has yet to be explained:

Usopp

In 1111 chapters and counting has he ever once missed a shot?

Take note that he's doing this with a sling shot which puts him at a major disadvantage against snipers with actual pistols or rifles and he's still out performing the majority of the verse

Sanji, he seems to be the best Chef in the world already

while theres argument that Robin and Nami are also peerless, but i give it to sanji since he is also a insanely talented fighter.