Character Discussion Oda confirmed than Zoro is vice

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
In the last sbs (102) there is a question about cover of Chapter 1031:
Questioner: Hi Odachi! Based on the cover of Chapter 1031, the second man in the Heart Staff is Bebo, isn't it? I was surprised because I thought the three B and Sachi together made up the second man! Does this mean that Beppu (Sulong) is the strongest among them? from pudding ya
And Oda answer: You're talking about that cover, surely Zoro and the rest of the cover don't all have the nickname "Deputy Captain". All these second man group I chose arbitrarily. Usually Sachi and Binqin rely on them more, but they acknowledge Beppu's superiority over them when they see his transformation into Selong.

Oda said than zoro is the second man and not all of them are vice, but he never said than zoro isn't vice unlike than Beppo. If oda wanted to say than zoro isn't vice he could say the same than beppo (zoro is the second stronger but the mugis doesn't have vice). he didn't say it, indicates than zoro is vice and he will introduce in the manga.

Questioner: Hi Odachi! Based on the cover of Chapter 1031, the second man in the Heart Staff is Bebo, isn't it? I was surprised because I thought the three B and Sachi together made up the second man! Does this mean that Beppu (Sulong) is the strongest among them? from pudding ya
And Oda answer: You're talking about that cover, surely Zoro and the rest of the cover don't all have the nickname "Deputy Captain". All these second man group I chose arbitrarily. Usually Sachi and Binqin rely on them more, but they acknowledge Beppu's superiority over them when they see his transformation into Selong.

Oda said than zoro is the second man and not all of them are vice, but he never said than zoro isn't vice unlike than Beppo. If oda wanted to say than zoro isn't vice he could say the same than beppo (zoro is the second stronger but the mugis doesn't have vice). he didn't say it, indicates than zoro is vice and he will introduce in the manga.
:yodawhat:

He's literally stating that Zoro is not the vice-captain. He's also stating that Zoro is the no.2 of the Strawhats and he's implying that Zoro is the strongest Strawhat bar Luffy.

He does this by stating how Penguin and Shachi acknowledge Bepo's superiority and that's why Bepo is there and not them despite them all being no.2s. This directly implies that Zoro is there because he's the second strongest Strawhat.

But all of these things should've been obvious anyway. Zoro has obviously never been stated as VC, is obviously seen as no.2 in the eyes of the world and is obviously the 2nd strongest Strawhat.

He's literally stating that Zoro is not the vice-captain. He's also stating that Zoro is the no.2 of the Strawhats and he's implying that Zoro is the strongest Strawhat bar Luffy.

He does this by stating how Penguin and Shachi acknowledge Bepo's superiority and that's why Bepo is there and not them despite them all being no.2s. This directly implies that Zoro is there because he's the second strongest Strawhat.

But all of these things should've been obvious anyway. Zoro has obviously never been stated as VC, is obviously seen as no.2 in the eyes of the world and is obviously the 2nd strongest Strawhat.
Someone who can actually read, respect man! That’s so rare on this forum

Zoro is not officially the Vice-Captain but characters like Barto consider him as the VC. I think he will get this title in the future

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Zoro and the rest of the cover don't all have the nickname "Deputy Captain"
look for the mean don't all becuase you don't know it
Post automatically merged:

Oh no no no sanjibros.......we lost again...
they don't know to read:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Holy cope.
We knew from day one that the Cover Spread did not depict the Vice Captains because Marco is on there and the WB captains are stated to be of equal rank

You are correct, Zoro and the rest don't all have the vice position, Oda never said that Zoro doesn't hold the position otherwise Beckman and Ray wouldn't be VC too, Zoro and everyone else, not all are the FM. :cheers:

You are correct, Zoro and the rest don't all have the vice position, Oda never said that Zoro doesn't hold the position otherwise Beckman and Ray wouldn't be VC too, Zoro and everyone else, not all are the FM. :cheers:
Zoro doesn't have the position of VC because
  1. He's never stated to be one
  2. The Strawhats don't have a VC
  3. His crewmates never treat him as their superior

Wrong on all accounts, and Luffy isn't the captain either since no one respects him, good to know. :endthis::kuzanshut:
  1. Zoro is never stated by official sources to be the Vice Captain. The only time anyone referred to him as one was Bartolomeo, but he's meant to be a parody of One Piece fanboys
  2. The Strawhats don't have a VC.
  3. The Strawhats all have immense respect for Luffy, but they treat him like an idiot because he is one. They just don't have that kind of relationship with Zoro