Character Discussion Oda explained about Sanji's eyebrows

All siblings and their RS have heat resistance.
Sanji gets even more heat resistance, and the difference between him and his siblings is that he ingested Sora's drugs.
Thus, the bonus resistance is from Sora.

obviously the heat resistance has absolutely no correlation with the character that needs to resist heat:kobeha:
You two are the ones who said dj is from judge which confirmed false, he can maintain dj because of his exoskelton which is already known but dj and IJ are from something else, idk why u cant admit ur wrong :moonwalk:

All siblings and their RS have heat resistance.
Sanji gets even more heat resistance, and the difference between him and his siblings is that he ingested Sora's drugs.
Thus, the bonus resistance is from Sora.
Why does taking medicine have stronger heat resistance? The drug is to prevent change

Sanji had been able to use DJ before awakening. I guess this may be due to Sora's original blood

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're full of shit sanji

Post automatically merged:

You two are the ones who said dj is from judge which confirmed false, he can maintain dj because of his exoskelton which is already known but dj and IJ are from something else, idk why u cant admit ur wrong :moonwalk:
stop coping, it's over, Sanji got DJ cuz of judge's sperm or he would burn himself.:kobeha:

You're full of shit sanji

Post automatically merged:

stop coping, it's over, Sanji got DJ cuz of judge's sperm or he would burn himself.:kobeha:
What do i have to cope about, im right and u are wrong, dj isn't because of judge and fire resistence was known since his fight with queen so its nothing new for me :pepelit:

Incoming "Guys, Oda emphasizing heat resistance. Sanji vs Ove.. Sanji vs Akainu confirmed." posts throughout the fandom.
You hear it here first.
At present, I see that you are the first person to put forward this statement

What Oda wants to say is that Sanji originally has strong heat resistance. Maybe he will have a hotter flame in the future

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What do i have to cope about, im right and u are wrong, dj isn't because of judge and fire resistence was known since his fight with queen so its nothing new for me :pepelit:
but what wasn't known is that he always had it, which means the reason he didn't burn himself was because judge gave him this.
Denial is fine but you're just acting stupid when it's obvious what happened