Future Events Oda has made ZKK IMPOSSIBLE to avoid in chapter 1026

Again irrelevant.
They full well agreed to fight each other after they found the one piece
The fact is they say a lot of shit to each other but they have a good relationship. And all this is after they haven't even seen each other for decades.
You think if the opportunity presents itself, Big Mom isn’t going to capitalize on Kaidos defeat? He’s one of big moms greatest rivals.

If Kaido dies, there’s a very real chance big mom will be the one to do so

Beyond my earlier thread about the requirements to kill Kaido. And the fact Luffy explicitly doesn’t kill.

Or the massive Ryuma parallels for Zoro and that Zoro opened this arc with murder.

This chapter all but confirmed ZKK.

Yamato is worn out already and her contributions are likely to diminish.

Momo isn’t that strong—his best move was to bite Kaido which he shrugged off a few moments later. He’s also now making an effort to stop Onigashima. He’s out of the fight.

Luffy’s only saving grace against Kaido is his haki. Oda has used depleting haki twice now in major fights involving luffy. And given Luffy is using Adv. CoC, FS and likely penetration Haki all at once? He’s got a fine time limit.

So how does this confirm ZKK? Well let’s look back into chapter 1026–Jack was defeated without much ceremony. The other Calamities are likely to offer 2/3 chapters of fights a piece before being brought down.

The fact Oda is going to bring them down so quickly likely means that Zoro/Sanji won’t be in bad form.

Now bringing us back to Kaido—I think we’ll see Luffy almost defeat Kaido but run out of juice. Had he just had a little more power, Kaido would’ve been done for. That’s when Zoro is going to finish the job and cleave Kaido’s head off.

He’s going to contradict his words to Kinnemon and not know when to die (to Luffy) and Zoro will finish the job.

Why Zoro? Beyond Ryuma parallels, no one else has the power to put Kaido down. Marco? He can’t even harm Queen permanently. Sanji? Lol. No, Zoro is the only one strong enough to finish Kaido off.

And this chapter confirmed it even further
TAC went from saying Zoro not touching Kaido to this:neesama:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You think if the opportunity presents itself, Big Mom isn’t going to capitalize on Kaidos defeat? He’s one of big moms greatest rivals.

If Kaido dies, there’s a very real chance big mom will be the one to do so
They been rivals for decades and not fought once. I don't think she would. Plus she doesn't know where his rp even is and no chance we getting a meme looking around wano for it chapter/s

Luffy said it multiple times: I will bring Kaidou down!
Zoro said: Luffy will definitely win!

Zorofans logic:
Zoro intervenes in Luffy's fight to steal his win...

Weird that the so called "honorable swordsman" would do such thing lol
He never done that before even in EL where everything was seemingly over, he never intended of intervening with Luffy's fight.
Now Zoro is just gonna camp and sneak attack when he sees an opportunity to steal Luffy's win lmao
Post automatically merged:

And btw. if Kaidou needs to die because he can simply come back, but what is with BM then? Zoro is gonna kill her too? Is Zoro also gonna kill BB because Luffy won't kill him?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy said it multiple times: I will bring Kaidou down!
Zoro said: Luffy will definitely win!

Zorofans logic:
Zoro intervenes in Luffy's fight to steal his win...

Weird that the so called "honorable swordsman" would do such thing lol
He never done that before even in EL where everything was seemingly over, he never intended of intervening with Luffy's fight.
Now Zoro is just gonna camp and sneak attack when he sees an opportunity to steal Luffy's win lmao
Post automatically merged:

And btw. if Kaidou needs to die because he can simply come back, but what is with BM then? Zoro is gonna kill her too? Is Zoro also gonna kill BB because Luffy won't kill him?
The honourable swordsman that just told king he'd bite his neck with his teeth if needs be that guy lmfao
All yonko except maybe meme will die
Bb kills shanks
Bb will drown
Zkk

The biggest reason I have for believing in ZKK is that Zoro badly needs a legend. We all know he's strong, but he simply doesn't have the style of feats that you'd hear about in legends or folklore. Pica is the closest thing you'll get to that and even then Pica... is fucking Pica.

The story of the hero slaying the dragon is possibly the most well known tale and it's a part of many different cultures. It's the perfect sort of thing that would cement Zoro as a swordsman whose name can reach the heavens and truly make his battle vs Mihawk a "legendary duel" instead of just a fight between a legend and Zoro.

How it'll happen is the tricky part, but I envision something like Zoro flying through the air (like the previous attack that missed), Luffy then using his finishing move to blast Kaido sky high, KO'ing him and then Zoro does the thing.

It'll happen in a single moment. Luffy gets the credit for defeating Kaido. And Zoro's kill happens in the moment.
This is actually pretty possible.

Back in PH, Luffy made the dragon bit his own wing, causing him to lose balance and fall, before Zoro was launched from below to cut the dragon's head off.

Luffy hitting Kaido with a King Kong Bazooka, causing Kaido to lose balance and fall, before Zoro is launched from below to ZKK is certainly within the realm of possibility.

Beyond my earlier thread about the requirements to kill Kaido. And the fact Luffy explicitly doesn’t kill.

Or the massive Ryuma parallels for Zoro and that Zoro opened this arc with murder.

This chapter all but confirmed ZKK.

Yamato is worn out already and her contributions are likely to diminish.

Momo isn’t that strong—his best move was to bite Kaido which he shrugged off a few moments later. He’s also now making an effort to stop Onigashima. He’s out of the fight.

Luffy’s only saving grace against Kaido is his haki. Oda has used depleting haki twice now in major fights involving luffy. And given Luffy is using Adv. CoC, FS and likely penetration Haki all at once? He’s got a fine time limit.

So how does this confirm ZKK? Well let’s look back into chapter 1026–Jack was defeated without much ceremony. The other Calamities are likely to offer 2/3 chapters of fights a piece before being brought down.

The fact Oda is going to bring them down so quickly likely means that Zoro/Sanji won’t be in bad form.

Now bringing us back to Kaido—I think we’ll see Luffy almost defeat Kaido but run out of juice. Had he just had a little more power, Kaido would’ve been done for. That’s when Zoro is going to finish the job and cleave Kaido’s head off.

He’s going to contradict his words to Kinnemon and not know when to die (to Luffy) and Zoro will finish the job.

Why Zoro? Beyond Ryuma parallels, no one else has the power to put Kaido down. Marco? He can’t even harm Queen permanently. Sanji? Lol. No, Zoro is the only one strong enough to finish Kaido off.

And this chapter confirmed it even further
Nah, Luffy putting Kaido to sleep with KKG is inevitable.

Luffy needs to destroy the "if it is 1v1 Kaido will win" stuff. (Yeah, I know that Kaido fought 15 people and counting, but you get my point).

After that Kaido will be down enough for people to start celebrating victory, then he'll get back up and then it's killing time, you can choose your preferred option between Zoro, BB, Marines, BM...