Future Events Oda has made ZKK IMPOSSIBLE to avoid in chapter 1026

He didn't know that someone would defeat him. That's why he believed he could beat Luffy up until the moment he lost. Now that he lost he knows that Luffy is joyboy and he doesn't need to start his war because its literally pointless. Luffy is going to start the war. If Kaido wants to participate in the war, all he needs to do is wait till Luffy finds one piece.
The war thing is still unclear, but no. He knew that Joyboy would be the one to defeat him, King is the one who said it's probably not happening. He also tried to kill himself, which has nothing to do with waiting for Joyboy to slightly edge him out in a fight.
Let it go already
Kaido isnt getting up to terrorise people again
It is over.

He can fly away or whatever but expecting Kaido to die by Zoro's hands or to fight luffy again isn't happening
The point is why would they actually believe that? Imagine this guy sends you to a torturous prison for twenty years and just says nah I'm done. What kind of closure os that?

He would leave wano voluntarily because Luffy destroyed his dreams. He thought he was the only one who could change the world, but then Luffy proved him wrong by defeating him and proving that he was joyboy.

Now Kaido no longer needs to start the world's greatest war because Luffy is going to do that by finding one piece.
Kaido is redeemable . After seeing his past kaido has always been looking for a person who could surpass him. Luffy did it.

It will be interesting what future lies for kaido. My prediction is he has role to play in world govt downfall.
Post automatically merged:

Let it go already
Kaido isnt getting up to terrorise people again
It is over.

He can fly away or whatever but expecting Kaido to die by Zoro's hands or to fight luffy again isn't happening
Their could be only way zkk can happen. He can be publicly executed in front of flower capital .

Oden got his public execution . Kaido might get one i see this is only way zolo fans will be satisfied.

Kaido is redeemable . After seeing his past kaido has always been looking for a person who could surpass him. Luffy did it.

It will be interesting what future lies for kaido. My prediction is he has role to play in world govt downfall.
Post automatically merged:

Their could be only way zkk can happen. He can be publicly executed in front of flower capital .

Oden got his public execution . Kaido might get one i see this is only way zolo fans will be satisfied.
Luffy won't allow.zoro to execute anyone