Future Events Oda has surely a plan for Caribou.

The way Caribou is treated by Oda,can make some people think that Oda doesnt really know what to do with his character. But i think he actually has a specific plan for him since the beginning. Here's why.

- He was introduced right after the timeskip,in Sabaody,together with other "New Supernovas". But from all those Supernovas,he decided to bring only him to Fishman Island.

-He makes him find out about Poseidon

-Gives him a cover story,that develops his character (becoming randomly a revolutionary figure for a country) and bring him to Kaido,which Oda knew would mean for him to appear in the Wano arc

-In Wano,he makes him bond with Luffy and help him. Now,after Wano,if Oda really wouldnt know what to do with him,he could have just end his "arc" in that way. "A evil guy revealed to have kind of a golden heart after all. He helped Luffy,and Wano citizens gave him a ship to leave. End of his story". Instead,he made him find out about Pluton,and made him talk about "that person". Then,he sends him with the Strawhats again,and now he should be in Egghead somewhere. So,i think Oda has actually a plan for him since the beginning. I dont know what this plan could be,but i think its all programmed since the beginning,he isnt improvising with his character at all. I wonder who "that person" who Caribou thought about is,though. Any idea?

Caribou is the plot device that’ll bring the Ancient Weapons into the final war. Knowing the location of Pluton, the identity of Poseidon, and now hes in position to take the factory that makes the power source of a weapon that may be Uranus?

Dudes going to take all this to his employer Crocodile
Yeah. That's good thinking right there. The one common theme with Caribou is that he has witnessed every event surrounding the Ancient Weapons.

The other thing is... I made a thread about how the fusion reactor facility is stationary. It can't be moved. Therefore, the World Government needs to keep the island intact after they capture it. However, Caribou has the ability to move large objects in his swamp body and transport them to other places. That is a plot device if I have ever seen one and this seems to be the reason for it.

The last time we saw caribou in the manga was in 1065 and he doesn't appear yet not even after the out of egghead events chapters
About his future plots
-kidnapped by kurohige
-manage to get away and we find that his boss/ bosses are cross guild but knowing loda it will be another character:josad: