Questions & Mysteries Oda has to explain why Shanks didn’t just stop Blackbeard. Is Blackbeard stronger than Shanks?

BB is a yonko like shanks, it would be dumb to fight a yonko on their own tuff, that is why shanks tried to sneak bb if he went to wano.

Also don't forget bb has an admiral (FA level fighter) in his crew

Shanks isn't afraid of Blackbeard as a Fighter or his DFs or his Crew
He encountered Blackbeard's True Form & He knows it's Inevitable

He didn't ask WG to Defeat BB, He didn't ask Mihawk to help him, He didn't want WB to go after him
And as you just said, He didn't try to do it himself

Shanks is only Preparing for The Inevitable
For when Blackbeard's True Form emerges

I mean ask yourself, when did Shanks got Injured against Blackbeard?
The guy was on WB's Ship since ever, and No One knew that He was the one to Injure Shanks

How did Blackbeard secretly encounter someone as Famous as Shanks without anyone reporting it & without WB Pirates neither noticing BB's Absence nor Shanks Presence nearby, and also why did Shanks took Years to finally go warn WB about BB? Even though He always knew BB is on WB's Ship (Since They met as Kids)

Only Explanation is that Shanks encountered BB's True Form just like Gorosei or Imu, but this Form can only exist in Pitch Black, so BB Summoned himself to a Very Dark Place that Shanks found & Overwhelmed him, but Shanks didn't know who it is, it's like imagine if you encountered & fought Mars in his Full Zoan Form briefly, how would you know that it's Mars?

So Shanks spent Years trying to discover who that Person was, until He discovered recently it's Blackbeard
And He can't do much about it, except try to prevent that Monster from getting out

Because Blackbeard is getting away constantly.
Like in kidd vs shanks , they were talking about BB whereabouts and BB sneaky enough to get away.
Shanks won't attack the base either. Too many casualties and their home turf

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Shanks seems to be extremely worried about what Blackbeard is plotting. A post came out earlier about him warning the Gorosei about him which is pretty obvious. He warned Whitebeard as well. My question is, why doesn’t he just go after Blackbeard?

Blackbeard isn’t hiding the entire world knows he’s on Pirate beehive. So go there and defeat him if you’re stronger.

Even more obvious, why not kill him at Marineford? Blackbeard clearly didn’t want to fight Shanks then, Whitebeard was already dead so he wouldn’t have stopped Shanks. He could have stoped the war and immediately went after BB.

Lastly, why go to Wano instead of going after BB? Greenbull wouldn’t have done anything on Wano but did considering Luffy Kidd Law Zoro and Yamato were all there. I mean they defeated Big Mom and Kaido. Luffy alone wouldn’t have washed him so they didn’t need Shanks at all. They were watching Momo fight.

I think Blackbeard will be one of the strongest if not the strongest Pirate ever. However, I think Shanks is currently stronger. So why is Shanks so busy telling on BB instead of taking action?
Shanks clearly knows more about BB than what meets the eye.

Non casual shanks getting a scar by dfless BB is no joke. Shanks doesn't have a scar from Mihawk but from BB.

Impact of that scar on shanks is so much that he made it got reflected on Jolley roger of RHP.

Most of his actions revolve around BB so definitely there is something about BB that's making Shanks nervous....

It is an interesting question. I made the other post concerning Shanks telling the Five Elders about Blackbeard.

I would argue that beyond whatever Blackbeard's special body may do for him, it may actually be Blackbeard's fate that is troublesome. Do you recall how Luffy escapes dangerous situations, and somehow pulls off 1% chance wins? It's possible Blackbeard has been doing that same crap. In other words, Shanks might be worried that Blackbeard has some kind of evil plot armor.

lol..... I'm only slightly serious

Shanks seems to be extremely worried about what Blackbeard is plotting. A post came out earlier about him warning the Gorosei about him which is pretty obvious. He warned Whitebeard as well. My question is, why doesn’t he just go after Blackbeard?

Blackbeard isn’t hiding the entire world knows he’s on Pirate beehive. So go there and defeat him if you’re stronger.

Even more obvious, why not kill him at Marineford? Blackbeard clearly didn’t want to fight Shanks then, Whitebeard was already dead so he wouldn’t have stopped Shanks. He could have stoped the war and immediately went after BB.

Lastly, why go to Wano instead of going after BB? Greenbull wouldn’t have done anything on Wano but did considering Luffy Kidd Law Zoro and Yamato were all there. I mean they defeated Big Mom and Kaido. Luffy alone wouldn’t have washed him so they didn’t need Shanks at all. They were watching Momo fight.

I think Blackbeard will be one of the strongest if not the strongest Pirate ever. However, I think Shanks is currently stronger. So why is Shanks so busy telling on BB instead of taking action?
We see he's actively trying to hunt him down down, but it isn't exactly easy finding him out in the open. If he fought him at Marineford he would've won, but both his crew and him would've been heavily weakened and the marines would probably use that chance to finish them off.

Which brings us to your thread, that Saint Shanks is scared of him. Lol

This ain’t that hard. Teach knew Saint Shanks’s slaves would stomp his crew, which he didn’t want, Saint Shanks is scared of Blackbeard and didn’t want to fight him. Which is why he sailed across the whole sea and begged Whitebeard to deal with him. And very probably why Saint Shanks now wants the Gorosei to deal with him.
Lee, calling Shanks ''Saint Shanks'' and going on this insane rant about how BB was always stronger then Shanks even in Marineford makes you look like one of those crazy homeless people who start yelling randomly.

Calling Shanks Saint Shanks is just cringe.

Considering that he could keep up with Sengoku and cause much destruction - yes
but Teach’s wholes crew didn’t even have DFs… they all got their dfs very recently

Let’s assume Teach instantaneously jumped to Yonko level by eating the gura gura… His crew is STILL TRASH, isn’t it?

and now Teach has to be a menace after having the gura gura for TWO YEARS NOW… He might be like above Yonko level by now… which makes his performance against law extremely poor
Post automatically merged:

So much to the point that Sakazuki could destroy shanks? Yeah
@Sir Yasheen try and scale Marineford Gura Teach for me… Like on the YC-Yonko level scale

we know his crew has to be trash since they all didn’t even have their dfs by then

but Teach’s wholes crew didn’t even have DFs… they all got their dfs very recently

Let’s assume Teach instantaneously jumped to Yonko level by eating the gura gura… His crew is STILL TRASH, isn’t it?

and now Teach has to be a menace after having the gura gura for TWO YEARS NOW… He might be like above Yonko level by now… which makes his performance against law extremely poor
The new guys from Impel down got hyped

It's because I'm him and @Shanks knows it.