Break Week Oda introduced the top 3 after Roger era

Are they the top 3 after the Roger era?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I think noone said that but Oda already introduced the top 3 after Roger era, on the east blue arc: Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon. Even the first to show his power was shanks (he was the first introduced) and now it's very probable than Mihawk and Dragon would have their time (Mihawk vs some admiral and Dragon in Mariejois to fight agaisnt some gorosei or the same akainu).

@L55 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Peroroncino @ThunderSupernova @style @Topi Jerami @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Lor D. Coast @Orojackson Refugee @mly90 @The White Crane @Lord Evil @Redboy776 @Boiroy @Luffy is the mc

I think noone said that but Oda already introduced the top 3 after Roger era, on the east blue arc: Shanks, Mihawk and Dragon. Even the first to show his power was shanks (he was the first introduced) and now it's very probable than Mihawk and Dragon would have their time (Mihawk vs some admiral and Dragon in Mariejois to fight agaisnt some gorosei or the same akainu).

@L55 @HA001 OF THE RAIN @nik87 @Peroroncino @ThunderSupernova @style @Topi Jerami @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Lor D. Coast @Orojackson Refugee @mly90 @The White Crane @Lord Evil @Redboy776 @Boiroy @Luffy is the mc
I agree, but Mihawk isn't hypetooling an Admiral.