General & Others Oda is a good or bad writer?

Objectively speaking.

one piece being popular doesn’t mean oda is good writer at all because there are Ton of popular garbage out there

the ONLY thing that oda has for him is the characters.
there are many interesting characters and tropes in one piece like Yonko, marines and supernova etc BUT what’s the point of that if you gonna treat them like hot garbage ?

Look at 100 Ls Laido, O-Lin the meme and supernova and most od the characters being Luffy allies etc… oda shits on the characters …no characters development and make them irrelevant background characters

Oda is TRASH in every category:

- off panele fights

- can’t make good fight with strategies but only one clash encounter and asspulls and hit harders

- trash drama/tension when you have the protagonists crying over a ship and fighting over a ship and that what many of his fans consider to be “peak” …

-can’t even write without having 1006867566664564 plot holes,

- SPAMMING:
spam plots spam characters spam concepts spam spam fourmla spam everything

-randomized execution

- milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk

Oda is extremely overrated by his apologists.
Yes there are some RARE instances where he was good but He is still trash for the most part so I will call him trash.

Objectively speaking.

one piece being popular doesn’t mean oda is good writer at all because there are Ton of popular garbage out there

the ONLY thing that oda has for him is the characters.
there are many interesting characters and tropes in one piece like Yonko, marines and supernova etc BUT what’s the point of that if you gonna treat them like hot garbage ?

Look at 100 Ls Laido, O-Lin the meme and supernova and most od the characters being Luffy allies etc… oda shits on the characters …no characters development and make them irrelevant background characters

Oda is TRASH in every category:

- off panele fights

- can’t make good fight with strategies but only one clash encounter and asspulls and hit harders

- trash drama/tension when you have the protagonists crying over a ship and fighting over a ship and that what many of his fans consider to be “peak” …

-can’t even write without having 1006867566664564 plot holes,

- SPAMMING:
spam plots spam characters spam concepts spam spam fourmla spam everything

-randomized execution

- milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk milk

Oda is extremely overrated by his apologists.
Yes there are some RARE instances where he was good but He is still trash for the most part so I will call him trash.

I feel like Oda fails to give his characters compelling story arcs. Unlike other series, Oda can't just develop his characters, because Oda needs to drag one piece out as much as physically possible to shell all the cash he can from it. This makes it to where the straw hats are almost always the least interesting characters in the arc.

I feel like this is why powerscaling is so big post skip whereas I doubt people cared too much about it pre-skip. This is all Oda can do to develop his characters, giving them power ups and fights. The worst part is that Oda doesn't even do this. The only character who gets extreme diff fights is Luffy, everyone else be damned. Wano is the first time zoro has been pushed to his limits and Zoro fans just cum all over this shit because they it makes zoro look good and that's all they care about.

If you're not going to develop your characters, the least you can do is give them good fights. But I guess even that is too much for Oda.

A lot of people criticize MHA's recent arcs for being too fast paced. But I'm going to be honest, what horikoshi is doing with izuku is far more compelling than anything Oda has done with the straw hats in the last 10 years.

Horikoshi skips through the boring parts of the series and cuts straight to the fights and straight to the character development. And honestly, I like that. I like that we don't spend 500 chapters drudging through Izuku struggles at every quirk he unlocks. I like how Horikoshi clearly knows what he's doing with izuku and all the characters of MHA.

Last edited:
Oda apologists strategy I see
when you have almost all characters joining Luffy fan club you know oda is trash

I don’t even need try , just look at latest chapter where Luffy was defeated and thrown to ocean only to come back next chapter…that mean is trash

Dude, just get the fuck off. Someone who can't even stand on his word is the scumbag and bottom of the human being. You are even below that. When you said you leave , you should leave. Have some pride. Besides, Luffy didn't come back in the next chapter. He was still in the middle of sea drowning, of course being a wormhole of IQ level, your level of understanding is as such.

Post automatically merged:

I feel like Oda fails to give his characters compelling story arcs. Unlik
Someone skipped majority arcs of one piece and trashtalk. You can make separate thread and suck on Mid Hero. The moment you said that Oda failed to give his characters compelling story arcs, you lost your argument.

Oda apologists strategy I see

when you have almost all characters joining Luffy fan club you know oda is trash

I don’t even need try , just look at latest chapter where Luffy was defeated and thrown to ocean only to come back next chapter…that mean is trash
You call apologist whomever brings arguments in favor of Oda? :okay: