Controversial Oda is killing a lot more these days

CoO won't sense if someone put poison In a drink and offered it to you, Also how is me pointing out a fact of the manga that tbone was in fact without a doubt killed by a frail old man power scaling? I didn't say he lost a fight to him
CoO senses intentions so yes it should be able to do that. Pointing out that he was done dirty because he was killed by someone very weak is clearly a powerscaling comment.

Pedro blew himself up we saw him do it there was quite literally nothing left of him

Big Mom and Kaido got punched/blasted into molten Lava and killing them is the only way you could really deal with people that powerful they are more than likely dead
No we didn't saw it. We saw the explosion. Big Mom tanked many more bigger explosions.

Big Mom and Kaido got punched/blasted into molten Lava and killing them is the only way you could really deal with people that powerful they are more than likely dead
Your sentence doesn't make much sense. You mean that if you don't kill them they won't stop coming back? Well Buggy is still there. Killing is the only thing stopping people from coming back.

Also we had Shiki that got arrested and he is as powerful as them.

No we didn't saw it. We saw the explosion. Big Mom tanked many more bigger explosions.

Your sentence doesn't make much sense. You mean that if you don't kill them they won't stop coming back? Well Buggy is still there. Killing is the only thing stopping people from coming back.

Also we had Shiki that got arrested and he is as powerful as them.
Shiki isn't as powerful as them

Also did you just try comparing big mom to tamago level Pedro?

Of course she tanked stronger explosions she's 10'000 times stronger and those explosions wasn't strapped to her chest

More powerful then.

Either Big Mom or Kaido would go down in less than a hour against Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku.
Prime Shiki is admiral level at best imo

Unless we see that fight and how it played out I'm under the impression he just hurled rocks and ships at them something he can easily do with his power

Also did you just try comparing big mom to tamago level Pedro?

Of course she tanked stronger explosions she's 10'000 times stronger and those explosions wasn't strapped to her chest
It is a fair comparison. If Big Mom can tank that amount of explosions way stronger then why Pedro can't tank just one much smaller?

The comparison is fair.
Post automatically merged:

Prime Shiki is admiral level at best imo

Unless we see that fight and how it played out I'm under the impression he just hurled rocks and ships at them something he can easily do with his power
No reason to believe that when he was rivaling Roger

It is a fair comparison. If Big Mom can tank that amount of explosions way stronger then why Pedro can't tank just one much smaller?

The comparison is fair.
If it wasn't literally strapped to him I'd give it to you, but there's no way in hell Oda could possibly explain how Pedro survived this without some DnD shenanigans

The comparison is fair.

No reason to believe that when he was rivaling Roger
The only pirate that was ever compared to Roger in strength was whitebeard

If it wasn't literally strapped to him I'd give it to you, but there's no way in hell Oda could possibly explain how Pedro survived this without some DnD shenanigans
Zoro survived something similar without scratches (I think I don't remember well) using just haki.

The only pirate that was ever compared to Roger in strength was whitebeard
Nope. Roger himself said that Garp and he almost killed each other multiple times.

And that same Garp with the help of Sengoku (Admiral at time) couldn't beat Shiki without destroying Marineford. So it is safe to assume that Shiki was the same level of Garp, Roger, Whitebeard.

Last edited:
Zoro survived something similar without scratches (I think I don't remember well) using just haki.

Nope. Roger himself said that Garp and he almost killed each other multiple times.

And that same Garp with the help of Sengoku (Admiral at time) couldn't beat Shiki without destroying Marineford. So it is safe to assume that Shiki was the same level of Garp, Roger, Whitebeard.
Which brings me back to Shiki literally has the power to destroy marine ford quite easily throwing boulders at buildings tend to destroy them

Which brings me back to Shiki literally has the power to destroy marine ford quite easily throwing boulders at buildings tend to destroy them
Still took long enough for 2 top tiers to bring him down. Enough time to make him a top tier on pair with Roger as well.

For what purpose , to humiliate them by making them suffer defeat off panel because Oda don't have time to waste on those 2 and long battle with them.
Yep. He might bring them back just to give them off-paneled fights around EOS. They won't get significant panel time but they'll probably have a tiny part in the final war. Hell, maybe Imu can resurrect devil fruit users. Or maybe they'll come back and understand the power of FRIENDSHIP. lol