Character Discussion Oda made a mistake when he created Akainu

He literally can't contain someone of this caliber in his shitty manga. He has no idea how to implement this character in his series and decided to keep him outta heat until the time comes for multiple character to gank his ass or Goofy obtains some godly power.

He'll still have to nerf the dude because there's no other way around it. Imagine Akainu met Rayleigh instead of Kizaru, the old man would literally be toast now lmao

How else would you control a character who fought with an army of competent commanders and 1 warlord, while still majorly holding back not to destroy the island, and he still did a number on them, and that's even after casually fucking up Whitebeard after he snuck him

Literally the worst choice Oda did is creating an actual good character
He should get a spin-off manga with 10 chapters. It's another dimension where he wants to become PK and actually achieves it within ten chapters of badass fuckery
:akasalt::akasalt::akasalt:

Salty Ace Fans in the Commentsection lmaooo. Thats why Akainu is a endlvl Antagonist. He might be Luffys last or almost last Opponent to beat. Akainu is a Savage.
Why should he be the antagonist? He's just doing his job - very well too. The WG is the actual threat and Akainu himself hates them, building tension between marines (especially Akainu) and WG was shown multiple times.

I predict that he'll get poisoned by the gorosei in the attempt to fully take over the marine headquarters

He literally can't contain someone of this caliber in his shitty manga. He has no idea how to implement this character in his series and decided to keep him outta heat until the time comes for multiple character to gank his ass or Goofy obtains some godly power.

He'll still have to nerf the dude because there's no other way around it. Imagine Akainu met Rayleigh instead of Kizaru, the old man would literally be toast now lmao

How else would you control a character who fought with an army of competent commanders and 1 warlord, while still majorly holding back not to destroy the island, and he still did a number on them, and that's even after casually fucking up Whitebeard after he snuck him

Literally the worst choice Oda did is creating an actual good character
Becoming Fleet Admiral definitely seems to have changed his personality. Perhaps it was a better alternative to make someone else the boss and let him rampage cause like this his passion is asleep behind a desk 😂

Apollo

The Sol King
Lots of cope in this thread. I recently re-read Marineford and I gotta say that I feel bad for WB. The old legend got bullied at every turn by the admirals it made me feel bad for him.

The only possible win he got against Akainu was when he snuck him from behind, but even then the man lost half his brain.

No, Haki exists. Plus, Sea stone. Plus plus, Kaido said Haki transcends everything else. Plus plus plus, Shanks stopped his attack with his sword. Rayleigh would have done the same. Oh yeah, Stussy just put two awakened Zoans to sleep! Let that sink in! Oda is a troll.
Now the real question is. Is this another agenda thread? Or are you just trolling?