Character Discussion Oda might be foreshadowing something bout Sanji

While this scene was not mentioned in the latest chapter (although the context leads us to Kuma praising Luffy's crew anyways) it's completely understandable, since the weight of that scene is completely overshadowed by what actually draws the most attention which is Zoro taking the pain bubble and the afterwards with Sanji finding him and making sure no one finds out about it. Even then, the scene is there and that is a fact:

So, this might settle one of these two things:

-- Sanji's speech was a complete bluff, mostly only showcasing his kindness by trying to sacrifice himself instead of letting Zoro do it.

Or

-- Oda is building up the moment where this speech will come back sooner or later and be more meaningful.

It's not a reach to say we, the readers, didn't saw everything Bonney actually managed to see about Kuma's memories, mostly glimpses of it, there might be a lot of stuff that she saw that Oda hid from us on purpose, and that can come back in the future when the plot asks for it.

What drawed my attention in this case is Bonney praising Sanji some moment after she saw Kuma's memories

Notice how, apart from the compliments on Sanji, she says she doesn't wants to kill Vegapunk anymore, which indicates she changed her thoughts about who Vegapunk trully is and that certainly has to do with the fact she saw Kuma's memories, even more after the latest couple of chapters telling Kuma's backstory.

With the fact Oda is making Sanji worry so much about Bonney and even mentioning Kuma being her father, we have all the chess pieces ready for whatever Oda is planning here

Last edited:
Don't have too many expectations, apart from Luffy, Kuma and Bonney the rest of the characters won't be very important to deal with Saturn or Kizaru.

Don't have too many expectations, apart from Luffy, Kuma and Bonney the rest of the characters won't be very important to deal with against Saturn or Kizaru.
We have too many people here, Kuma might be important, but i don't think he has the strength to stop Saturn or Kizaru. Luffy really never does everything by himself at all

Also, Sanji made clear he wants to protect Bonney, so i guess whatever happens to her, Sanji needs to be involved somehow. And to be honest, Bonney is the one saying Sanji is super cool and strong, so i mean, he needs to prove that is a thing at least
:quest:
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh:wtf is this bozo talking about:suresure:
Sorry but i typed that in english language, not in the Zoro cock muncher one you speak 24/7 :suresure:

We have too many people here, Kuma might be important, but i don't think he has the strength to stop Saturn or Kizaru. Luffy really never does everything by himself at all

Also, Sanji made clear he wants to protect Bonney, so i guess whatever happens to her, Sanji needs to be involved somehow. And to be honest, Bonney is the one saying Sanji is super cool and strong, so i mean, he needs to prove that is a thing at least
:quest:
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but i typed that in english language, not in the Zoro cock muncher one you speak 24/7 :suresure:
You mean the Sanjis desperation cock muncher language that all Sanji fans have become proficient in the past 16 years

While this scene was not mentioned in the latest chapter (although the context leads us to Kuma praising Luffy's crew anyways) it's completely understandable, since the weight of that scene is completely overshadowed by what actually draws the most attention which is Zoro taking the pain bubble and the afterwards with Sanji finding him and making sure no one finds out about it. Even then, the scene is there and that is a fact:

So, this might settle one of these two things:

-- Sanji's speech was a complete bluff, mostly only showcasing his kindness by trying to sacrifice himself instead of letting Zoro do it.

Or

-- Oda is building up the moment where this speech will come back sooner or later and be more meaningful.

It's not a reach to say we, the readers, didn't saw everything Bonney actually managed to see about Kuma's memories, mostly glimpses of it, there might be a lot of stuff that she saw that Oda hid from us on purpose, and that can come back in the future when the plot asks for it.

What drawed my attention in this case is Bonney praising Sanji some moment after she saw Kuma's memories

Notice how, apart from the compliments on Sanji, she says she doesn't wants to kill Vegapunk anymore, which indicates she changed her thoughts about who Vegapunk trully is and that certainly has to do with the fact she saw Kuma's memories, even more after the latest couple of chapters telling Kuma's backstory.

With the fact Oda is making Sanji worry so much about Bonney and even mentioning Kuma being her father, we have all the chess pieces ready for whatever Oda is planning here
I wanted to see Sanji fight and beat Saturn ever since he showed up in Egghead.