General & Others Oda should have sacrificed one arc to the Revs

RA ---> CP0, Holy Knights ---> underworld

These plots are tied.
I think no matter what CP0, RA, Holy Knights, etc are tied to the true endgame of the series (i.e. wherever Imu and the WG are fought), but @ImmaIvanoM has a point that these characters do need more exposure before then.

My expectation is just Elbaf at this point though. Vegapunk and potentially Kuma/Bonney will escape there eventually. Egghead will lead to the defeat of an Admiral and potentially the Gorosei. This entirely supports via character relationships that Akainu and Dragon may be involved next arc by virtue of what happens. They are the same age, and Dragon has confirmed he used to be a Marine, which is fascinating.

If I had to guess, Elbaf will either centralize or finalize the RA/Marine/Underworld/CP0 conflict, since we we even have Stussy who is tied to all that as well, plus Rocks lol.

Maybe its even bigger than this and involves the Burned Man and every other Yonko as well. Who knows.

I think no matter what CP0, RA, Holy Knights, etc are tied to the true endgame of the series (i.e. wherever Imu and the WG are fought), but @ImmaIvanoM has a point that these characters do need more exposure before then.

My expectation is just Elbaf at this point though. Vegapunk and potentially Kuma/Bonney will escape there eventually. Egghead will lead to the defeat of an Admiral and potentially the Gorosei. This entirely supports via character relationships that Akainu and Dragon may be involved next arc by virtue of what happens. They are the same age, and Dragon has confirmed he used to be a Marine, which is fascinating.

If I had to guess, Elbaf will either centralize or finalize the RA/Marine/Underworld/CP0 conflict, since we we even have Stussy who is tied to all that as well, plus Rocks lol.

Maybe its even bigger than this and involves the Burned Man and every other Yonko as well. Who knows.
The underworld thing needs to continue until the end of the series... We know 0,000000000001 and I don't think Elbaf will be enough.

Stussy was infiltrated, she might saw things here and there, but it's not a true underworld member but a simple pawn, Oda fuck up her character which was perfect back at WCI.

"Don't make-up excuses for them!" :akasalt:
It’s not an excuse. They literally decided not to fight the revs and started fighting each other instead… That’s the canon events of the arc
Post automatically merged:

Elbaf will either centralize or finalize the RA/Marine/Underworld/CP0 conflict
@Paperchampion23 i have no idea what this even means…like why would the REvs be involved with Giants?

and we have seen enough of CP-0 to know they aren’t worth the time

I didn’t say “revolutionaries only”… I said the same way the strawhats barely matter in like Wano and Wano was mostly about the scabbards, Oda should have had an arc like that for the revs… An arc where the strawhats are there but the revs are doing most of the work, and unlike the scabbards, the Revs HAVE TO BE impressive to justify their existence

also I said Oda should have done this BEFORE already,.. As in it’s too late now that we are in the final saga… one of the Yonko saga or Dressrosa saga arcs or one of the pre time skip arcs should have been the ones dedicated to the Revs doing something but that time has passed now and Oda has fucked himself on this

@MonsterKaido So what? The strawhats aren’t the main characters of Wano, the longest arc in the series, so clearly Oda is very fine with sidelining them for EXTENDED PERIODS of time

Oda could’ve just as easily done this with the revs taking over in an arc where the strawhats are doing nothing in the background like how they did nothing in Wano
Bruh I like the hype moments of Wano and the training but you reminding me they focused on the scabards make me hate it in retrospective.

It’s not an excuse. They literally decided not to fight the revs and started fighting each other instead… That’s the canon events of the arc

@Paperchampion23 i have no idea what this even means…like why would the REvs be involved with Giants?

I explained in another post in this thread: its not about the giants being tied to the RA, its about Vegapunk and Kuma's relationship with the RA. If they:

- survive Egghead
- Get to Elbaf
- Continue to have RA lore (+Underworld/CP0/Rocks lore due to Stussy)

That could bring some of the RA members to Elbaf. That, plus Dragon's potential relationship with Akainu (who may move after Egghead) could connect all of these dots together.

One Piece is extremely character driven with its plot, sometimes to its detriment. Egghead's entire plot just so happens to involve the same 6 people that were involved with it years before (Saturn, Kizaru, VP, Kuma, Sentoumaru and Bonney).

We know Elbaf is next and we know VP and potentially other surviving characters will probably go there with the Strawhats. Nothing is pointing to Elbaf having some magical isolated plot with its own new villain anyway. It could be Akainu or Blackbeard, Rocks, the Underworld or CP0 (if there are stronger members than Lucci) if Oda wanted.

Because Elbaf is the place where the world government buy and sold children

Because Elbaf is the place where the world government buy and sold children
You mean Caramel’s orphanage? That shit down 60 years ago.

Why would a plot point from 60 years ago matter to the current day… And why would it matter to the revs? Again, Slavery happens EVERYWHERE, there is currently a slave auction house in Sabaody and yet the Revs have yet to do anything about it

That could bring some of the RA members to Elbaf
@Paperchampion23 okay sure but this thread is about Oda having had to show the Revs liberating a nation from the tyrannical ONSCREEN as opposed to just telling us it’s happening OFFSCREEN

The giants don’t seem to be under tyranny given that Shanks hangs around there chilling with no problem and Saul is also in Elbaf chilling with no problem

The arc that I’m suggesting isn’t just an arc of the Revs just being in the plot, they have to be in the plot specifically to be the liberators of a nation as that’s their entire thing

Last edited:
The arc to do this should've been Dressrosa. It already had the revolutionaries carrying out an operation on Doflamingo's distribution of liquor iron ore and Sabo. Their operation should have been delved into a bit more and maybe take out some of the fluff regarding the grand fleet to still keep the arc roughly the same length. Also should've had Sabo fight Fuji throughout all of Luffy vs Doffy to give those characters a more valid reason to not stop the bird cage other than "Luffy has to do it" lol