Votes: 15 62.5%
  • Luffy vs Saturn

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Side stories: Koby, Kid, Law, Buggy, Scopper Gaban/Gin etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Admiraltard 20 chapter battles

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
What's with all the negative crap chapters from Oda? He needs to stop writing Berserk fanfic.

Talks about Nika and smiling but he keeps going into depressing dark shit unironically.
Nika plotline needs desperate people and hurted souls to libarate bro.. Random princess in distress saga already came to end , now its era of random weaklings who mostly suffer bec of WG for long ass time and grow up with stories of nika to hold on to life

How is Kuma having a dark plotline an "atrocious" flashback? You are complaining, its in your title.
I spotted a smidgen of gloom in Oda's usually jovial tale-spinning, akin to the grim narrative landscape of Berserk. The Kuma subplot bore a tinge of melancholy, slightly askew from One Piece's buoyant ethos. It's like finding a streak of noir amidst a kaleidoscopic narrative—a whimsical diversion by Oda, perhaps, before gamboling back to the merry narrative we cherish.

I spotted a smidgen of gloom in Oda's usually jovial tale-spinning, akin to the grim narrative landscape of Berserk. The Kuma subplot bore a tinge of melancholy, slightly askew from One Piece's buoyant ethos. It's like finding a streak of noir amidst a kaleidoscopic narrative—a whimsical diversion by Oda, perhaps, before gamboling back to the merry narrative we cherish.
Sure, thesaurus man

:okay:

What's y'all issues with the flashback?!
It's not that dark. Did you ever read berserk at all?
Oh, I've read Berserk, but stopped reading a long time ago, around when a guy looking like Rickert joined the Kushan army and took over Guts' ship. Also, Guts was having some weird daymare about his armor dog taking over. Kind of reminds me of the dark turn with Kuma's story in One Piece, don't you think?