Speculations Oda will make Kaido into a sympathetic character: ZKK will NOT happen

T

Tyronejenkins

First off this dude does a pretty good job explaining what Kaido's backstory likely is: The Secret of Kaido and Wano - One Piece (opfanpage.com)

To summarize, Kaido is an Oni(confirmed) whose ancestors used to be inhabitants of Wano. They got fucked over by human beings(celestial dragons) and Kaido holds resentment towards all humanity. Hence why he wants to start the greatest war ever and destroy the current ruling order. His hatred of humanity and the WG is probably also why he was imprisoned so many times. The guy probably directly attacked the WG numerous times.

He clearly knows about some shit in the void century and is waiting for Joyboy's return. Given the big ass hat that Imu has stored and the parallel of little oars jr wearing a straw hat, it seems likely the Joyboy was of the Oni race and part of the Oni's history. Kaido knows that Joyboy will be reincarnated and is waiting for his return and he suspected Luffy of being joyboy only to be disappointed because at that moment Luffy was too weak and got his ass whopped.

Kaido has been shown to be suicidal but the problem is that he's just too strong to die. We know that prophecies exist in One Piece, and I'm guessing that Kaido received a prophecy that the one leading to his death and starting off the greatest war ever would be Joyboy's reincarnation. When Luffy shows powerups Kaido is actually seen to be quite excited as if he's looking forward to someone actually beating him. Not saying Luffy will kill Kaido but that Luffy will defeat him enabling someone to kill Kaido.

BUT that someone WONT be Zoro and the reason is because 1) that would be stupid as fuck having Luffy's right hand man killing the strongest character in One Piece thus far and 2) Oda is setting up Kaido to be a sympathetic character.

Some panels to support this:

A lot of people will have an instinctual response and say that "Kaido bad because Orochi is really really bad" but in the larger context Kaido views it as a necessary sacrifice to stock up on weapons. Remember the man wants to overthrow the existing order and for him a tyrant in one island is the cost needed to make that happen. Kaido later on goes to stress to Yamato that the world isn't so simple.

Another panel going along with this:

While beating the shit out of Yamato, Kaido confirms that he is both an Oni and his mistrust of all humans. By this panel it can be inferred that the Oni's were betrayed by humans hence "relying on the friendship of humans is beneath you" and "their acts of kindness were jut lies". The whole fight between Yamato and Kaido plays out like a father trying to discipline and impart wisdom into his child.

Kaido is impressed as hell with Oden's display despite the fact that he hates all humans. He is sympathetic to Oden but Kaido's reasoning is that the ends justify the means. Oden was not willing to use Wano's resources and expert craftsmanship to build the weapons needed to take on the WG, Orochi was and thus Oden needed to be eliminated.

I'm sure many of you will say that Kaido can't be sympathetic because he clearly abused Yamato. In that case you have to apply that reasoning to Garp who is clearly a terrible caretaker and put Luffy in just as much danger as Kaido put Yamato.

Kaido wants to groom Yamato to become strong and a part of his plans just as Garp tried to groom Luffy to be a great marine. But lo and behold Luffy and Yamato ended up influenced by and sided with Garp and Kaido's direct antagonists.

Oda is gonna go a lot more into Kaido's backstory and many of you will actually end up supporting Kaido, thinking his plan to take on the WG to be more "realistic" than Luffy's. Oda will make Kaido into a sympathetic character which is reason enough for ZKK to never happen. A sympathetic character, espeically one as strong as Kaido will be given a glorious death which Zoro suddenly beheading would certainly not be. It would go against both of their characters. Thanks for reading folks
Post automatically merged:

Just to add, Onigashima crushing the flower capital would be symbolic, as the Oni winning over the humans and taking over Wano completely.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tyronejenkins

Imagine finding a sex slaver/barbaric hostage taker sympathetic :pepeanger:
This is moralizing. War is never clean and morally disgusting things are done in real life to win; for Kaido that is simply the price needed to be paid to take on and win against the greater evil of the world government

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
This is moralizing. War is never clean and morally disgusting things are done in real life to win; for Kaido that is simply the price needed to be paid to take on and win against the greater evil of the world government
No, it's degeneracy
Crydo, who made sure sell the WG weapons and insane warmonger who got captured many times because he stupid is actually "deep" character who actually just salty the CD kick his race arse so he commit all those atrocities???
So basicallh you say he a mix of Arlong and Hody - 2 failures of fish degenerate
Made sense in a way because Crydo is a fish degenerate on his own right but Oda made clear Arlong and Hody are bad people even if they had reason to hate so why would he made Crydo sympathetic??? Hell, why the backstory you made-up will make Crydo better character than Orochi, they have the same goal just diffrent scale no? But in you BS theard you call Orochi evil and Crydo misunderstood hero why???

Hmm actually never though about this.
Wouldn't the firsttime when Oda do such thing. SirCrocodile literally was a reason that many many people lost their life and later he was on the side of the strawhats.

Good post, next to ZKK this also could be a away to handle the situation.

Last edited:
T

Tyronejenkins

No, it's degeneracy
Crydo, who made sure sell the WG weapons and insane warmonger who got captured many times because he stupid is actually "deep" character who actually just salty the CD kick his race arse so he commit all those atrocities???
So basicallh you say he a mix of Arlong and Hody - 2 failures of fish degenerate
Made sense in a way because Crydo is a fish degenerate on his own right but Oda made clear Arlong and Hody are bad people even if they had reason to hate so why would he made Crydo sympathetic??? Hell, why the backstory you made-up will make Crydo better character than Orochi, they have the same goal just diffrent scale no? But in you BS theard you call Orochi evil and Crydo misunderstood hero why???
For Arlong, he was actually somewhat redeemed in the Fishman Island arc. In Arlong Park he was not at all redeemed because we didn't actually know his backstory nor did Oda drop any significant hints as to what it was, whereas like I show in the post Oda is making a clear effort to portray Kaido in a sympathethic manner which will be put on overdrive once we get his flashback. We realized why Arlong was doing what we was when we found out about how horribly the fishmen were treated and the fate of Fisher Tiger in the fishman island arc. Though Arlong was an antagonist, he was so with an unselfish motivation.

As for Orochi we clearly know that his motivation is selfish whereas for Kaido I think that he's being "evil" for a greater good which is the destruction of the WG. Orochi is also a cowardly character whereas Kaido has many redeeming qualities, I think Orochi will be killed ungloriously while Kaido will recieve a glorious death.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

For Arlong, he was actually redeemed in the Fishman Island arc. In Arlong Park he was not at all redeemed because we didn't actually know his backstory nor did Oda drop any significant hints as to what it was, whereas like I show in the post Oda is making a clear effort to portray Kaido in a sympathethic manner which will be put on overdrive once we get his flashback. We realized why Arlong was doing what we was when we found out about how horribly the fishmen were treated and the fate of Fisher Tiger in the fishman island arc.

As for Orochi we clearly know that his motivation is selfish whereas for Kaido I think that he's being "evil" for a greater good which is the destruction of the WG. Orochi is also a cowardly character whereas Kaido has many redeeming qualities, I think Orochi will be killed ungloriously while Kaido will recieve a glorious death.
WTF
Arlong was never redeemed, what wrong with you???
Orochi do stuff for self satisfaction, like Crydo and Arlong, they don't diffrent at all

T

Tyronejenkins

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/bkk-wano-ending.17549/

And in another thread, you said that BKK is gonna happen
Just admit it. You just don't want ZKK to happen :rolaugh:
Yeah no shit sherlock :suresure:. I think it would be stupid for ZKK to happen and I'm just providing coherent reasoning for an additional reason as to why it doesn't make sense on top of why Kaido has a lot more going on than is currently on display. While I also want BKK to happen, that I'm not sure of.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

Yeah no shit sherlock :suresure:. I think it would be stupid for ZKK to happen and I'm just providing coherent reasoning for an additional reason as to why it doesn't make sense on top of why Kaido has a lot more going on than is currently on display. While I also want BKK to happen, that I'm not sure of.
> coherent reasoning
:laughmoji:

If Oda wanted Kaidou to redeem, he simply wouldn't need the "oh he can't die" part. Just introduce him as unbeatable and that's it.
It's obvious, Kaidou's introduction has 2 myths
- can't be beaten 1v1
- can't be killed
And both myths will be debunked by Luffy and Zoro
Simple as that :myman:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

If Oda wanted Kaidou to redeem, he simply wouldn't need the "oh he can't die" part. Just introduce him as unbeatable and that's it.
It's obvious, Kaidou's introduction has 2 myths
- can't be beaten 1v1
- can't be killed
And both myths will be debunked by Luffy and Zoro
Simple as that :myman:
Dude get boner when fishperson Crydo rape some Wano prostitute, ignore the creep

. A sympathetic character, espeically one as strong as Kaido will be given a glorious death which Zoro suddenly beheading would certainly not be. It would go against both of their characters.
Kaido's dream is to have glorious death like Oden or Whitebeard. As you know, Luffy crushes his opponents dreams thus crushing Kaido's dream of having glorious death. I'm pretty sure Kaido gonna play dirty at end and wont get what he wished to have

T

Tyronejenkins

Kaido's dream is to have glorious death like Oden or Whitebeard. As you know, Luffy crushes his opponents dreams thus crushing Kaido's dream of having glorious death. I'm pretty sure Kaido gonna play dirty at end and wont get what he wished to have
The main problem with that argument is that we don't actually know what Kaido's dream is. Why does he want to start a huge war? What are his true motivations? None of that has been revealed yet. Also Kaido playing dirty would go against his character I think, especially considering that he's actually looks forward to a good fight.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

The main problem with that argument is that we don't actually know what Kaido's dream is. Why does he want to start a huge war? What are his true motivations? None of that has been revealed yet. Also Kaido playing dirty would go against his character I think, especially considering that he's actually looks forward to a good fight.
Than why he planned ambush on Oden and uses Ceaser gas weapons and Queen Biological weapons??

Does it really matter WHY Kaidou wanted to start a huge war? Hitler wanted to start a huge war so that Germany can reign supreme. Does that make Kaidou a sympathetic person? Because he has a reason to start a war?
Same shit for Big Mom. She wanted to make Tot Land a paradise, a heaven for all races to live together. But will Oda redeem herself? Will she and Luffy just chill at the end of Wano and make pancake and shit?
No. No matter what the reasons can you give, Kaidou and Big Mom are beyond redeemption.
I mean, same shit happens with Orochi too. His family are executed for treason, his life was made horrible by the people of Wano. But you have 0 problem with killing him. But oh no Kaido, Oda is redeeming him. No way he's gonna die.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

First off this dude does a pretty good job explaining what Kaido's backstory likely is: The Secret of Kaido and Wano - One Piece (opfanpage.com)

To summarize, Kaido is an Oni(confirmed) whose ancestors used to be inhabitants of Wano. They got fucked over by human beings(celestial dragons) and Kaido holds resentment towards all humanity. Hence why he wants to start the greatest war ever and destroy the current ruling order. His hatred of humanity and the WG is probably also why he was imprisoned so many times. The guy probably directly attacked the WG numerous times.

He clearly knows about some shit in the void century and is waiting for Joyboy's return. Given the big ass hat that Imu has stored and the parallel of little oars jr wearing a straw hat, it seems likely the Joyboy was of the Oni race and part of the Oni's history. Kaido knows that Joyboy will be reincarnated and is waiting for his return and he suspected Luffy of being joyboy only to be disappointed because at that moment Luffy was too weak and got his ass whopped.

Kaido has been shown to be suicidal but the problem is that he's just too strong to die. We know that prophecies exist in One Piece, and I'm guessing that Kaido received a prophecy that the one leading to his death and starting off the greatest war ever would be Joyboy's reincarnation. When Luffy shows powerups Kaido is actually seen to be quite excited as if he's looking forward to someone actually beating him. Not saying Luffy will kill Kaido but that Luffy will defeat him enabling someone to kill Kaido.

BUT that someone WONT be Zoro and the reason is because 1) that would be stupid as fuck having Luffy's right hand man killing the strongest character in One Piece thus far and 2) Oda is setting up Kaido to be a sympathetic character.

Some panels to support this:

A lot of people will have an instinctual response and say that "Kaido bad because Orochi is really really bad" but in the larger context Kaido views it as a necessary sacrifice to stock up on weapons. Remember the man wants to overthrow the existing order and for him a tyrant in one island is the cost needed to make that happen. Kaido later on goes to stress to Yamato that the world isn't so simple.

Another panel going along with this:

While beating the shit out of Yamato, Kaido confirms that he is both an Oni and his mistrust of all humans. By this panel it can be inferred that the Oni's were betrayed by humans hence "relying on the friendship of humans is beneath you" and "their acts of kindness were jut lies". The whole fight between Yamato and Kaido plays out like a father trying to discipline and impart wisdom into his child.

Kaido is impressed as hell with Oden's display despite the fact that he hates all humans. He is sympathetic to Oden but Kaido's reasoning is that the ends justify the means. Oden was not willing to use Wano's resources and expert craftsmanship to build the weapons needed to take on the WG, Orochi was and thus Oden needed to be eliminated.

I'm sure many of you will say that Kaido can't be sympathetic because he clearly abused Yamato. In that case you have to apply that reasoning to Garp who is clearly a terrible caretaker and put Luffy in just as much danger as Kaido put Yamato.

Kaido wants to groom Yamato to become strong and a part of his plans just as Garp tried to groom Luffy to be a great marine. But lo and behold Luffy and Yamato ended up influenced by and sided with Garp and Kaido's direct antagonists.

Oda is gonna go a lot more into Kaido's backstory and many of you will actually end up supporting Kaido, thinking his plan to take on the WG to be more "realistic" than Luffy's. Oda will make Kaido into a sympathetic character which is reason enough for ZKK to never happen. A sympathetic character, espeically one as strong as Kaido will be given a glorious death which Zoro suddenly beheading would certainly not be. It would go against both of their characters. Thanks for reading folks
Post automatically merged:

Just to add, Onigashima crushing the flower capital would be symbolic, as the Oni winning over the humans and taking over Wano completely.
This is something I've been thinking about for years...
But there are a few things to fit.​

I think WANO was once inhabited by ONIS, and somehow the SAMURAI took WANO from the ONI, making them live somewhere else, with the majority being persecuted and extinct, just like they did with OROCHI, the skull was probably from an ancestor, the continent of WANO apparently was made by someone, someone dragged the continents and formed WANO, and that was the ancient ONIS, see the size of the skull that is ONIGASHIMA.

WANO could be from kaido's ancestors, that's the truth.
OLD DIGNITY.

The history between KAIDO and his ancestors and the KOUZUKI seems to be old.​