Speculations Oda will make Kaido into a sympathetic character: ZKK will NOT happen

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This is something I've been thinking about for years...
But there are a few things to fit.​

I think WANO was once inhabited by ONIS, and somehow the SAMURAI took WANO from the ONI, making them live somewhere else, with the majority being persecuted and extinct, just like they did with OROCHI, the skull was probably from an ancestor, the continent of WANO apparently was made by someone, someone dragged the continents and formed WANO, and that was the ancient ONIS, see the size of the skull that is ONIGASHIMA.

WANO could be from kaido's ancestors, that's the truth.
OLD DIGNITY.

The history between KAIDO and his ancestors and the KOUZUKI seems to be old.​

I mean, my initial idea is two. WANO and ONIS could be living together in the country called WANO, but the country really belonged to the demons, through the contact between a human and an ONI, ONI perhaps had a great appreciation for the resources that humans could offer, the demons apparently had a great appreciation for the drink and food that humans knew how to produce, and in exchange for those two resources, they let the samurai (humans) live in the country, but the humans developed quickly, and fearing the demons, they betrayed them in a cowardly way.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tyronejenkins

This is something I've been thinking about for years...
But there are a few things to fit.​

I think WANO was once inhabited by ONIS, and somehow the SAMURAI took WANO from the ONI, making them live somewhere else, with the majority being persecuted and extinct, just like they did with OROCHI, the skull was probably from an ancestor, the continent of WANO apparently was made by someone, someone dragged the continents and formed WANO, and that was the ancient ONIS, see the size of the skull that is ONIGASHIMA.

WANO could be from kaido's ancestors, that's the truth.
OLD DIGNITY.

The history between KAIDO and his ancestors and the KOUZUKI seems to be old.​

Yeah I agree with that. The oni/samurai connection will hopefully be explained soon. I read a theory recently which explains that onigashima was part of punk hazard which I thought was pretty cool.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/04/20/was-onigashima-originally-part-of-punk-hazard/

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yeah I agree with that. The oni/samurai connection will hopefully be explained soon. I read a theory recently which explains that onigashima was part of punk hazard which I thought was pretty cool.

https://www.opfanpage.com/2021/04/20/was-onigashima-originally-part-of-punk-hazard/
I would really like what I said was actually what happened, because kaido wouldn't sound bad.
There's also something else that I never understood, I don't know what the chapter is, but in the kouzuki castle there's a huge door.