General & Others Oda's drafts

Don't mind the guy

Even Redon and whoever have been wrong when it comes to spoilers/leaks.

It's amazing he evn search old posts to try discredit the guy
Wow... that's a level of being petty and weird
You literally created a thread off a fake troll post. I honestly feel sorry for you because I do think you actually believe him. But @VegaPank is being a prick for intentionally misleading people knowing that some might actually take it as legit info.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Vegapank was never a spoiler provider begin with, he did the same stuff that @BangMi @Rorono zoro do right now which is share info from different spoiler sources.
So if I understand well, Vega was wrong once one year and half ago. Since then all his infos or the most part of them were true no ?

You literally created a thread off a fake troll post. I honestly feel sorry for you because I do think you actually believe him. But @VegaPank is being a prick for intentionally misleading people knowing that some might actually take it as legit info.
Are you sure it is false ?

Honestly if it's right it's hype and if it's false it is quite funny. So I don't mind that much.

So if I understand well, Vega was wrong once one year and half ago. Since then all his infos or the most part of them were true no ?

Honestly if it's right it's hype and if it's false it is quite funny. So I don't mind that much.
He says these are from Oda's drafts and conversations with his editors. You think they bugged Oda's office or Oda's own editor is leaking to vegapank? lol

Today is Sanji's birthday so people including Lance Dragonite were trolling around.

J

Jo_Ndule

@T.D.A

Get over yourself dude, you don't post spoilers or leaks

Trying hard to discredit the guy who has been wrong once or twice in years ever since Worstgen started
Isn't healthy

You should stick to wanking Zoro
This is also why you went hard on twitter to bomb Stephen Paul and Viz with questions when they didn't translate as you liked.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž

Ryan my source told me that zoro is kaido s son that got lost 21 years ago also kaido had a daughter to
his reason for suicide was the lost of zoro
he told me 5 years ago but i held back with the info

Ryan my source told me that zoro is kaido s son that got lost 21 years ago also kaido had a daughter to
his reason for suicide was the lost of zoro
he told me 5 years ago but i held back with the info
You know this could be Oda original plan
He did change a lot of stuff in past
Just look at story Doflamingo and Kaido design early on

Last edited:
@T.D.A

Get over yourself dude, you don't post spoilers or leaks

Trying hard to discredit the guy who has been wrong once or twice in years ever since Worstgen started
Isn't healthy

You should stick to wanking Zoro
This is also why you went hard on twitter to bomb Stephen Paul and Viz with questions when they didn't translate as you liked.
Bro your ass in the past believed that Smoothie Marco spoiler then you cried and then said you were leaving the forum but you couldn't even stick to that so you came back and now pretend like you aren't the gullible fool that you apparently are.

Go on ahead and insist on believing it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
He says these are from Oda's drafts and conversations with his editors. You think they bugged Oda's office or Oda's own editor is leaking to vegapank? lol

Today is Sanji's birthday so people including Lance Dragonite were trolling around.
Yeah I think this is likely false too, given that no souls seem to talk about it anywhere (other forums etc) and Sanji birthday, but digging a post from one year and half where vegapank was wrong is not my cup of tea. Being wrong once doesn't mean much.

Vegafake, just 1 example: