Powers & Abilities Oda's failure to demonstrate the Pika Pika no Mi - Waste of chance to demonstrate the Light Logia.

Light by definition has a million ways it can be used creatively
Kizarus best move: "look, theres a spider and dog on the wall"
Get bent, lol.
You brought real life physics into this before. How can that create a solid saber?
Its not creativity that you ask for. Its asspull manga magic for the sake of having a character you like look good.
You keep missing the point
You are not making any.
How are you this despreate to blame someone else for your own problems?
A distinct sort of readers.
hard for you to understand
Tower of God stan has an opinion... Be honest. You unironically enjoy HxH too, right?
When did BM or Kaido show the full potential?
How can you know what the full potential of those fruits is?

Peace. lol

Full potential and 95% of general laser kicks and laser finger and no new move aside from the old 3 are two different things.

At least BM alone showed four different homies.
That's what I am talking about when I said that I don't have hope for Kizaru to show the full potential of his light powers. There are so many other things he could possibly do for it.

As for BM, it's also evident that the full potential of her df wasn't shown, even if she at least showed more diversity and versatility with it than Kizaru with his, but then again Oda didn't deliver with her physical abilities and haki either.

That's what I am talking about when I said that I don't have hope for Kizaru to show the full potential of his light powers. There are so many other things he could possibly do for it.
We should at least, and I mean bare minimum, see the Monkey move. Then hopefully some other things.
I don't ask for much, but AT LEAST two or three more things.

As for BM, it's also evident that the full potential of her df wasn't shown, even if she at least showed more diversity and versatility with it than Kizaru with his, but then again Oda didn't deliver with her physical abilities and haki either.
BM was 50/50.

In WC was impressive, in Wano was clearly out of place.

We should at least, and I mean bare minimum, see the Monkey move. Then hopefully some other things.
I don't ask for much, but AT LEAST two or three more things.

BM was 50/50.

In WC was impressive, in Wano was clearly out of place.
Oda dropped the ball with both characters.

The second half of WCI's treatment with the wedding cake chase and the Zeus issue were already cringe, but Oda's use and nerf of BM was very horrible and infuriating.
And his treatment of Kizaru in Egghead is not good at all either.

And I am not happy about how the Calamities, especially Jack, and also Apoo and Hawkins, whose powers had as much potential as Law's, were treated and used either.

Kizaru showcase was good but at the end of the day Luffy is an emperor now the fact y'all expect some kind of high diff fight is bad reading comprehension on your part. Let's be real what did expect from kizaru? He's not Shanks or Blackbeard.
And again, this has nothing to do with the powerlevel, wrong as It might be.

It was all discussed (a lot) in the first pages.

The idea of Kizaru dying and sacrificing is close 0 right now IMO, and to be fair I was never a fan of that to begin with

The sunny is about to land on the ocean and bonney and kuma are next to luffy.

I also don't agree with how Kizaru character is ruined lol

Before Kizaru came to egghead there was not even a character, people always treated him as a combat tool with light powers that trolls people. Now he is a more interesting character than most post-ts chracters
:sanmoji:

That's just the Problem with giving anyone "Light Based" abilities.
There's never really been a Good example in any Manga where it's used creativity, simply because it would be too overwhelming and overpowered.
Similar to "Imagination" powers.
Post automatically merged:

Most of what we see from "Light" are Lasers and Speed.