Powers & Abilities Oden and Kaido surpassed Whitbeard and Roger | full analysis

K

Kaido D. Stronger

As I said and I repeat, 20 years ago kaido didn't expect anyone in the WORLD to hurt him mortally, oden was the first, because kaido was used to the fact that nobody could hurt him, he underestimated oden in his dragon form, oden he took advantage of the opening of the disadvantageous form of kaido and wounded him, which shows that oden only came close to defeating because of this, both had a brief confrontation in which Kaido came out unscathed. so the top of the world is Kaido> oden.
:cheers:
Base kaido could be = a oden.
but hybrido could lead to victory.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's Oda not me, I dislike it as much if not more than you. If you think Oden is YC then good for you, I have no intention to force you to believe otherwise, especially this late at night.
First of all, you can't and you know this.

Secondly. Oden couldn't even use a simple CoO. Kaido needed to fucking get up and a blind spot hit him ( with an unnamed attack mind you ).

Have you not read the same manga as me?

Remember what statements people made in the story?

About War between two Yonko which you believe to be Kaido and Oden 20 years ago?

Be a serious dude. You went too far with that statement of yours:
oDeN aNd kAiDo sUrPaSsEd wHiTeBeArD aNd rOgEr
20 yEaRs aGo

Not necessarily stronger, the thread's "head line" was mostly to attract attention. The point of my thread that Oden is at the very least was equal to Whitbeard because what he said and because of narrative that Oda has been pushing so far. Same can be said about Kaido, yes, I shit all over Kaido a lot but I never doubted his strength, I'm pretty sure sooner or later he will deliver in terms strength.

The key point of this thread is very simple, Roger and Whitbeard were mostly hyped as legends, as pairets who achieved more than others but no point in the story it hypes their "fighting strength" directly. On the other hand we have Kaido and Oden, both aren't legends like Roger or Whitbeard but they are the only ones whose fighting strength was directly hyped. No other top tier, from all Emperors to all Admirals, was hyped as much as Oden and Kaido.

Yes, other top tiers have been hyped too but their hype was indirect, not necessarily about their fighting power, it was mostly ether about their achievements or their status or position, but nothing directly about "fighting strength" not the way Kaido and Oden were hyped.

"Land, sea, air out of all living things this pairet is known as the strongest critur alive", "no one can kill this man even he himself"

"Oden a man who knew no enemy of his caliber" "Oden is the only one who was able to scar Kaido dispite numerous battles Kaido has been through"

YOU CAN'T BE MORE CLEAR THAN THIS.
1. No oden isn't at the very least equals to wb since his whole flash back he was under him. No kaido wasn't stronger than wb nor roger at any point. Again an old sick dying wb was someone kaido himself thought could kill him so yea no he wasn't above him if he thinks the weakest version of wb can kill him. I think kaido will deliver on strength as well and show whys he's a top tier but that doesn't mean he will be stronger than wb and roger. Kaido couldn't take over wb and it was wb's era till he died.

2. Lol no wb's strength was always present since we first saw him. Him being hooked up the his meds was introduced as the WSM which is strength, then when shanks boards his ship ( next time we see him) shanks placed wb at the top, then in mf multiple top tiers placed wb as wsm or strongest, and finally after his death it's stated his era was over meaning wb was at the top, then bm and kaido both place wb again at the top. So no wb was always about strength. Roger wasn't as he avoided bm and begged wb for oden but his equal was wb. It shown clearly when roger could blow someone as strong as oden away but have the strongest CoA clash with wb. If that scene along with both being oden's captain isn't enough to show they were better then what else could you possibly be getting from this?

3. Same as the last point wb's strength was definitely hyped and rogers was as well but not to the extent of wb. In oden's own flash back roger asked for garp or sengoku for a real challenge. 2 of the strongest marines ever yet this isn't roger clearly showing how strong he was? Roger strength was right with wb and overall he was a better pirate. Right now they are the consensus number 1 and number 2 all time so clearly thier strength means something and kaido nor oden are there. For oden he has to prove he was even top 5 in his own era before you can even think he was stronger than wb and roger. As for kaido nothing about him except for wsc hype places him anywhere close to wb or roger. In fact the guy routinely gets placed next to bm as equals if not nigh equals. So if kaido surpassed roger and wb so did BM. 3 characters that no one placed above roger and wb in manga have to be stronger than them.

4. Clearly if he'd just let the scabbards cut him they could kill him. Now i place kaido as the strongest alive character cuz oda went way out of his way with his introduction hype but that's just talking not official. Here bm has never viewed her self as any weaker than kaido yet placed wb separate from the other yonko, shanks never thought of kaido as the strongest and managed to stop him before he got to mf, then wb viewed himself as the strongest and still no one but croc who would get 1 shot by wb questioned his #1 spot.

5. Yea oden allied himself with the 2 strongest crews of his time. The only number 2 that could beat him is rayleigh who he joined while wb would likely fight the strongest as standard for op. So of course no enemy he faced would be his equal since there are rarely 2 top tiers on a crew. Sure oden was the only one to leave a permanent scar on kaido but who else seriously tried? Yea kaido would attack marines and yonko alone but once he was captured they used ordinary killing methods on him then he eventually escaped. At no other point has kaido been hinted at to have a life or death fight with another top tier so who else but oden would have the opportunity to do it? This is like the "invincible" who never lost or even had his back touch the ground. Sure that's true but who tf was he fighting to get that reputation? If he only clashed with other yc, never fought top tiers, and crushed everyone weaker then yc's with a broken ability like FS yea he'd can look invincible.

Oden gives Kaido more damage than ino$neku in sulong+Asura, Denjiro and Kinemon, but somehow the fight between Oden and Kaido was commander level.
:seriously:
No Kaido and Oden was in between then. Kaido wasn't a Youkou yet. This thread will fall apart when
1. Zoro cuts Kaido and does what Oden did.
2. Kaido backstory showing him fighting people and getting stronger.
Post automatically merged:

It's Oda not me, I dislike it as much if not more than you. If you think Oden is YC then good for you, I have no intention to force you to believe otherwise, especially this late at night.
No Oda dod not. Stop saying that. We seen what Oda wamts us to think of Oden vs Roger. Oden got sent flying and then was in awe of Roger and WB clash. Your making up your own story to fit some narrative. Oden is just another WB and Roger subordinate. He was lower then Ray when he was on Roger crew too.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No Kaido and Oden was in between then. Kaido wasn't a Youkou yet. This thread will fall apart when
1. Zoro cuts Kaido and does what Oden did.
2. Kaido backstory showing him fighting people and getting stronger.
Post automatically merged:

No Oda dod not. Stop saying that. We seen what Oda wamts us to think of Oden vs Roger. Oden got sent flying and then was in awe of Roger and WB clash. Your making up your own story to fit some narrative. Oden is just another WB and Roger subordinate. He was lower then Ray when he was on Roger crew too.
Stop. We agree with what they say and when zoro cuts kaido lets see if they keep the same energy lmfao.

5. Yea oden allied himself with the 2 strongest crews of his time. The only number 2 that could beat him is rayleigh who he joined while wb would likely fight the strongest as standard for op. So of course no enemy he faced would be his equal since there are rarely 2 top tiers on a crew. Sure oden was the only one to leave a permanent scar on kaido but who else seriously tried? Yea kaido would attack marines and yonko alone but once he was captured they used ordinary killing methods on him then he eventually escaped. At no other point has kaido been hinted at to have a life or death fight with another top tier so who else but oden would have the opportunity to do it? This is like the "invincible" who never lost or even had his back touch the ground. Sure that's true but who tf was he fighting to get that reputation? If he only clashed with other yc, never fought top tiers, and crushed everyone weaker then yc's with a broken ability like FS yea he'd can look invincible.
unfortunately a large portion of the fanbase buy this shit. Its Katakuri all over again. Some insane hype(invincible) but not actual ground to stand on. So ppl want me to believe Kata faced yonkos/admirals and his back never hit the ground and never lost? nah chief, i might be a retard but i didnt go full retard.
I want to see on panel Kaido tanking attacks from Shanks/BM/Akainu/Kizaru/Mihawk etc and taking no damage or having no scar b4 i go full ape shit with "oNly OdEn CaN dAmAgE kAiDo". i mean i havent seen the panel where it says/shows Kaido doing a serious 1v1 against another top tier bar the Oden fight 20 yrs ago. we only know of his scuffle with RHP 2 years ago(a scuffle which is as detailed as Kaido as a char) and recently a "fight" with nerf BM that ended rather amicably.

2 fodder Marine executioner killed Roger. by this logic i might as well claim only fodder executioner can kill the late PK. dudes like WB/Garp/Sengoku/BM etc cant achieve this. WHY? cuz they didnt kill him, those 2 OP executioner did:cheers:

thats how retarded this logic is:seriously:

btw should i do a memory delete the last chap ala MIB style? all the scabbard wounded Kaido and 4 of them kinda replicated Oden's attack(tho imo Oden's version still seemed superior).
hopefully Kaido starts clubbing these idiots following next chap. The Kaido Vs Scabbard would have been infinitely more enjoyable if Oda didnt force Oden Pill down our throat every few panels:whitepress::whitepress:

Last edited:
He is....but well WB is already dead.
I still don't see any reason to assume that Primebeard was surpassed in strength
Kaido was the strongest even when Whitbeard was alive.

You haven't paid any attention to what I said, have you? It clearly says that in a 1v1 fight "meaning in fighting strength" Kaido is the strongest while Whitbeard is the strongest in military power/greatest pairet. It also says that Whitbeard was the strongest from the way he lived.

Kaido was the strongest even when Whitbeard was alive.

You haven't played any intention what I said, have you? It clearly says that in a 1v1 fight "meaning in fighting strength" Kaido is the strongest while Whitbeard is the strongest in military power/greatest pairet. It also says that Whitbeard was the strongest from the way he lived.
"HE BELIEVES". It is not a fact confirmed by the narrator himself, why do i have to treat it like it is ?

Whitebeard was the strongest man in the world, Kaido is only* the strongest pirate.

*still very impressive

Nothing’s really changed my view that Kaido’s only really the best of the current generation and that he can’t match up with Roger and Primebeard. I think the clash between those two, compared to the Oldbeard vs Shanks and the Kaido vs BM clash, demonstrates that.

Whitebeard was the strongest man in the world, Kaido is only* the strongest pirate.

*still very impressive

Nothing’s really changed my view that Kaido’s only really the best of the current generation and that he can’t match up with Roger and Primebeard. I think the clash between those two, compared to the Oldbeard vs Shanks and the Kaido vs BM clash, demonstrates that.
Indeed. After hundreds of chapters, Oda decided to give Kaido/Big mom the same impact during their clash as Oldbeard/Shanks while Roger and Primebeard did something never ever seen before.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

First of all, it is good to know when exactly the popular saying about kaido appeared, because
if it was between 21 and 30 years ago, it was during the period when WB prime was apparently in AUGE, when it comes to a popular saying of this magnitude it is visible that people began to doubt that the strongest of that period WB was really capable of winning kaido and not the other way around, when it is said: One against one always bet on kaido, people doubt that anyone can beat him, which includes the strongest man in the world, like anyone.
So the moment when people doubted and extolled kaido as the WSC should be the moment when he probably overtook, the WB if he did not do it in this period, he is stronger than the same today.