Powers & Abilities Oden and Kaido surpassed Whitbeard and Roger | full analysis

J

Jo_Ndule

Prime Oden AP, endurance and durability > Roger and WB

If Roger or anyone had better AP and lethality than Oden, they would scar Kaido or fatally hurt him badly when they capture or beat him.

People failed to scar rookie Kaido during rocks
Failedd to scar Supernova Kaido from 38-30 years ago
Failed to scar Young Kaido : 29-20 years ago
Failed to scar Yonko Kaido 20-present

Only Oden did what Top pirates and Navy failed to do to Kaido in 38+ years

J

Jo_Ndule

Yes currently. I think overall he would be WSM if he was currently alive. I don't think Kaido improved his strength because he was already around 38/48 20 years ago. I think Zoro will never surpass Oden. I place Zoro YC2 with Queen or Smoothie atm before his end of Wano power up. @Finalbeta
Kaido wasn't even 37 years old.

*Oden tells Kaido to grow stronger
*Kaido became Yonko, WSC and 1v1 King during the 20 years after Oden death.

You and everyone else : Oden > current kaido, Kaido didn't grow.

Prime Oden wasn't even above non prime Kaido... "but he scarred Kaido and was gonna win"
Why couldn't he damage or overpower base Kaido at the castle? Why can't he even tank base Kaido nameless strike?

Oda kept Kaido from using named attacks, hybrid and CoA... The battle was dragon Kaido spamming fire until they had that short 1 v1 where oden is hit, oden strike back.. Distraction, Kaido wins.

Luffy and any skilled high tier can look good vs Dragon Kaido but dominating base Kaido is what is impressive.
We all know Hybrid makes Kaido stronger so nope, Oden wasn't above that Kaido, let alone this Kaido.

Oden > Dragon Kaido
Oden ~ Base Kaido
Hybrid Kaido > base Kaido ~ Oden
Overall : WSC Kaido > Young Kaido ~ Oden

Oden vs Young Kaido is just Jack vs Inu or Neko. They are on the same level where the battle can go days or hours unless a distraction or weakness or outside tool occur.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Vivre Card says he became famous before the Great Pirate era ( 24+ years ago). And that he trained a lot for many years.
What ? We talking about oden.
Post automatically merged:

It means nothing in terms of strength. It just means you used haki a lot on your swords.
Lets bet then if you got the balls