General & Others Oden's second sword: Ame-No-Habakiri

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
it just would make more sense to make an X shaped scar with 2 swords. especially while being an 2 sword style user.

If we look at scar then left arm of its longer while the right arm is more wider.

Now, himura kenshin infamous X shaped scar was also similar to it which was done separately two form x shape.

Now, I do admit that kenshin scar is nothing in front of Kaido scar and way more easy to be made separately but what I am trying to say is Oda could be inspired by it and can make oden give two scars to Kaido separately which became X shape.

I got to Shiryuu's Wikia page and noticed "Ame" means "Rain" .... so Oden used both Fire sword and Water related sword .... interesting ....

But what does "Habakiri" mean ?

Last edited:
Huh but the Wikia page doesn't mention Rain for the translation of Ame No Habakiri :unsure:just "Snake-Slayer of Takamagahara"

i guess i'm wrong then , maybe Japanese word can mean more than 1 thing

But anyway , that sword is an Orochi slayer , while Enma is a Kaido slayer

Well the competency of Momo and Zoro will also play a role in slashing Orochi and Kaido though , Advanced Armament might also be used

I

Inspector_Mu

Enma wounded Kaido

Wounding kaido doesn't mean scar
It just means out of all blades only one blade has injured kaido

One sword cant give a X scar mark

Enma wounded Kaido

Wounding kaido doesn't mean scar
It just means out of all blades only one blade has injured kaido

One sword cant give a X scar mark
That's from VIZ and Mangastream , according to Spoiler and Jaiminisbox translations it is "Scar"

Though likely VIZ is right , still it's capable of injuring Kaido

If Oden made an X shaped slash , and if it was with Fire as well , maybe it can make big deep scars like that

Doesn't mean other blades can't , especially if the wielders are more powerful than Oden , like Prime Rayleigh Mihawk Shanks

If Oden with Enma could make big scar spanning from his lower chest to waist like that , then Mihawk with the World's Most Powerful Sword Yoru could very well cut half of Kaido's belly

I

Inspector_Mu

That's from VIZ and Mangastream , according to Spoiler and Jaiminisbox translations it is "Scar"

Though likely VIZ is right , still it's capable of injuring Kaido

If Oden made an X shaped slash , and if it was with Fire as well , maybe it can make big deep scars like that

Doesn't mean other blades can't , especially if the wielders are more powerful than Oden , like Prime Rayleigh Mihawk Shanks

If Oden with Enma could make big scar spanning from his lower chest to waist like that , then Mihawk with the World's Most Powerful Sword Yoru could very well cut half of Kaido's belly
there is a reason why Enma is hyped
That sword is either made from poneglyph or some weird powers
or Oden was skilled as current Mihawk by also having OP CoA and secret skills

We all know Mihawk or whoever arent cutting kaido, at best they injure kaido or give him a scar.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
there is a reason why Enma is hyped
That sword is either made from poneglyph or some weird powers
or Oden was skilled as current Mihawk by also having OP CoA and secret skills

We all know Mihawk or whoever cutting kaido, at best they injure kaido or give him a scar.
Why would he have one magic sword and one non magic one ?

I

Inspector_Mu

Emperors and Navy failed to scar kaido but Oden does? What exactly is Enma and what powers did Oden have
I believe even Rox Roger failed is they fought kaido