Rules Official jojolands thread

Chapter 9 is out:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a13659b8-2ad4-454b-9ebd-6929789d08a7

Tags:
@Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seven7 @Seatonnes
@Gol D. Bullet @Sasparan
@Meeyori

Thanks GOAT @Light D Lamperouge
Post automatically merged:

WTF?! Is that guy just a stand user or a rock human?!

And what does the lava rock even do? Is it like forceful stand activation? Or the on-the-nose attraction of things towards the holder of the rock based on how much they desire it?

Last edited:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Im guessing the lava rock is a piece of this new guys stand

Chapter 9 is out:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/a13659b8-2ad4-454b-9ebd-6929789d08a7

Tags:
@Peroroncino @Raiden7 @Jaguark101 @Pot Goblin @U c 4 up da idly @Kurozumi Wiwi @Peppercore @Apollo @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seven7 @Seatonnes
@Gol D. Bullet @Sasparan
@Meeyori

Thanks GOAT @Light D Lamperouge

WTF?! Is that guy just a stand user or a rock human?!

And what does the lava rock even do? Is it like forceful stand activation? Or the on-the-nose attraction of things towards the holder of the rock based on how much they desire it?
I don't even think Araki knows what the rock does. It'll get explained in more detail later on the story

This lava rock maybe inspired by the Red Stone but it seems to operate like Milagro Man, but instead of money, it seems to attract things based on what the person wielding subconsciously covets like how Dragona really liked that Gold Watch and the item was trying to avoid being captured by the Store Guards. Its certainly a connection on Jodio's philosophy on mechanism which is inspired by Fate itself. Perhaps this will be a test of Jodio's philosophy given that his greatest desire is to become very rich. I'm getting ahead of myself but Lava Rock maybe difficult to extract safely hence why the "Owner" is eager to claim it at any cost.

I know the gang is referring to the Mafia alot, but I'm still hoping for the Rock People to reappear again. They could be minor antagonists for all I care, I just like the potential, Araki could expand in the story and keep it connected to Part 8, especially concerning Jodio's parentage.

This lava rock maybe inspired by the Red Stone but it seems to operate like Milagro Man, but instead of money, it seems to attract things based on what the person wielding subconsciously covets like how Dragona really liked that Gold Watch and the item was trying to avoid being captured by the Store Guards. Its certainly a connection on Jodio's philosophy on mechanism which is inspired by Fate itself. Perhaps this will be a test of Jodio's philosophy given that his greatest desire is to become very rich. I'm getting ahead of myself but Lava Rock maybe difficult to extract safely hence why the "Owner" is eager to claim it at any cost.

I know the gang is referring to the Mafia alot, but I'm still hoping for the Rock People to reappear again. They could be minor antagonists for all I care, I just like the potential, Araki could expand in the story and keep it connected to Part 8, especially concerning Jodio's parentage.
The Rock Humans are bound to be integral to this part, for sure.
Part 8 was the intro to that concept, and Part 9 will expand more on it - just like the vampires and pillar men from Parts 1 and 2.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž
Chapter 10 is out on Mangadex

Tags:

@NikaInParis
@Gol D. Bullet @Sasparan
@Meeyori

I am sorry NikaInParis this chapter was too good lol

Updated the link
Great chapter
Looks like we got more insight on what out rag tag group can do

Paco is great in hand to hand combat
Dragona is gonna be the healer
Usagi can make items handy for various situations
Jodio has a lot of control over his rain, lets call him a wizard lol
:shocking:

Man the way Paco fights and stand works can lead to some great 1 to 1 combat infact I like how all the Jobros and Jodio don't have punching ghost as stands its Utility I oriented, remince to part 7.

-On one hand I want to say Rock Humans are back, but the heavy emphasis on sand makes me think it's an entirely different entity.

Last edited: