Powers & Abilities Official translations confirms Joy Boys haki is even more powerful then shown

There are no "official" translations.
There is just 1 company who bought the rights to translate the source material and distribute it in a foreign language.
The only thing official is the source material.
And as with nearly all translations it is up for interpretation as its often not possible to make a word by word translation.
This is especially true for translations between language from two seperate language families, as is the case here from japanese to english.

This is not complicated. Why do you not undestand it?

Official/correct=

Fan/wrong=

In other words, no, that wasn't the full power of his Haki/his max, which in turn means its even stronger.......Even though what was shown of him Green Bulling the Gorosei 800 years after his death with his haki already makes it the best haki feat shown in the verse so far, overtaking Shanks V GB.... (I'm assuming Imu didn't get wifi haki diffed but rather had the crazy observation Haki to sense OG Joy Boys presence from the other side of the world again after 800 years and had a PTSD attack):

This isn't even countering in the fact that at this point in time Joy boy had been dead for 800 years and the robot a rusty wreck with parts of himself no longer working properly.....And we know both Garp and WB have confirmed and commented about their haki growing old/weak with age.......Most importantly, EOS Luffy Haki will be EVEN more stronger:shocked::chopoff::kizawat::jinbewat:

With all of this mind, Joy Boy in person could probably wifi haki diff 99.99% of the top tiers of the verse, I imagine the only ones capable of even withstanding it close range for a few secs would be the likes of Prime Old Gen, and top Yonkos (Shanks/Luffy/Kaido) and off course Imu.....

If OG Joy Boy can fodderise pretty much much everybody from admirals to BB to Mihawk to Gorosei to Strongest Swordsman In History, Nusjuro, then what will EOS Luffy be able to do?! What will this devastating L mean for the fandoms of certain characters? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

At the current rate, EOS Luffy will be to the rest of the OP universe, what Mad Jim Jaspers would be like to everybody of Marvel earth origin :bamathink::watchout::crazwhat:
Great post. If Joyboy was this this strong, negging 5 top tiers including a top tier swordsman who are most likely 2nd last antagonists of the strawhats, it is safe to say our Godfy will be Top Hakiman ever.
Godfy will surpass this feat by showing CoC haki blast destroying Fishman island and Redline.

Last edited:
There are no "official" translations.
There is just 1 company who bought the rights to translate the source material and distribute it in a foreign language.
The only thing official is the source material.
And as with nearly all translations it is up for interpretation as its often not possible to make a word by word translation.
This is especially true for translations between language from two seperate language families, as is the case here from japanese to english.

This is not complicated. Why do you not undestand it?
I gave up on trying to tell people that ''official'' = has money/connections to get the rights to distribute the original material.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Official/correct=

Fan/wrong=

In other words, no, that wasn't the full power of his Haki/his max, which in turn means its even stronger.......Even though what was shown of him Green Bulling the Gorosei 800 years after his death with his haki already makes it the best haki feat shown in the verse so far, overtaking Shanks V GB.... (I'm assuming Imu didn't get wifi haki diffed but rather had the crazy observation Haki to sense OG Joy Boys presence from the other side of the world again after 800 years and had a PTSD attack):

This isn't even countering in the fact that at this point in time Joy boy had been dead for 800 years and the robot a rusty wreck with parts of himself no longer working properly.....And we know both Garp and WB have confirmed and commented about their haki growing old/weak with age.......Most importantly, EOS Luffy Haki will be EVEN more stronger:shocked::chopoff::kizawat::jinbewat:

With all of this mind, Joy Boy in person could probably wifi haki diff 99.99% of the top tiers of the verse, I imagine the only ones capable of even withstanding it close range for a few secs would be the likes of Prime Old Gen, and top Yonkos (Shanks/Luffy/Kaido) and off course Imu.....

If OG Joy Boy can fodderise pretty much much everybody from admirals to BB to Mihawk to Gorosei to Strongest Swordsman In History, Nusjuro, then what will EOS Luffy be able to do?! What will this devastating L mean for the fandoms of certain characters? :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

At the current rate, EOS Luffy will be to the rest of the OP universe, what Mad Jim Jaspers would be like to everybody of Marvel earth origin :bamathink::watchout::crazwhat:
Cook :kata:

EOS Luffy wifi diffs they fave

Crazy how Zoro fans cope because Oda wrote he's using Oden's Haki (several Times) meanwhile nothing for Luffy using Joyboy's Haki

Ryuma's Haki then Oden's Haki the carried boi will soon use Nusjuro's Haki
(Allah this Haki to be slightly stronger than a pervert cook it's crazy)
Where did he use Odens Haki? Show me exact words "Using Odens Haki" and show me Oden storing his Haki or having ability to store Haki

Joy Boy is the only one who can do it.

We'll it's impossible to argue with Joyboy strength
You'd be blinding yourself if you argue about him being the strongest individually, Oda can't help to revealed he is also a top 1 hakiman apart from being hinted as DF abuser as well
The basic idea to wank Luffy behind making this thread won't be entertained by majority user on this forumn though. Good Luck!
:willight:

Where did he use Odens Haki? Show me exact words "Using Odens Haki" and show me Oden storing his Haki or having ability to store Haki

Joy Boy is the only one who can do it.
I have several panels which implies Enma has Oden's Haki/presence/will
Show me one panel which implies that for the Strawhat or Luffy's DF

Or show me Luffy using Joyboy's Haki

I have several panels which implies Enma has Oden's Haki/presence/will
Show me one panel which implies that for the Strawhat or Luffy's DF

Or show me Luffy using Joyboy's Haki
If enma stored haki , why does it need to suck more haki from the user then?

Cursed blade have a presence. Kaidou simply Made a mistake calling enma presence Oden presence.

None of the scabbards ever made a comment on Oden presence. They know how Haki and cursed blade works.

If enma stored haki , why does it need to suck more haki from the user then?

Cursed blade have a presence. Kaidou simply Made a mistake calling enma presence Oden presence.

None of the scabbards ever made a comment on Oden presence. They know how Haki and cursed blade works.
Because Enma wants a lot of Haki and Zoro doesn't have enough so Enma takes some of Oden's Haki

Cursed blade doesn't exist. Enma's blacksmith told it.
Why Kaido would mistake Oden's presence with Enma's ?

Scabbards doesn't even know what CoC IS

Because Enma wants a lot of Haki and Zoro doesn't have enough so Enma takes some of Oden's Haki
Then why didn't anyone notice that except for Kaidou?
Scabbards know Oden haki too well.
Bigmam clearly stated out it's thr sword , And cursed sword are confirmed to have a presence.

Cursed blade doesn't exist. Enma's blacksmith told it.
Why Kaido would mistake Oden's presence with Enma's ?
Cursed blade do exist. And both Zoro and luffy sensed cursed Blades.
Even if we go by your logic , Cursed blade do not exist.
They still have a will and presence of their own.

Scabbards doesn't even know what CoC IS
And remind me if Zoro ever used CoC against kaidou or infront of scabbards?

They know Oden two sword style and Ryou , but doesn't know what Oden haki felt like when they actively saw Oden fight. Sure.