News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Kizaru bested shanks in a swordfight and shanks defeated him with a haki spit...
Shanks being spit hakiman confirmed
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

A lot bro. Crazy shanks hype

--He scared Kizaru and is called "Prevention of Adv COO monster" or something. He can completely turn other's COO and adv COO off

--Ben can negate Logia inta with his bullets for some time and catches kizaru same as in manga

--Yasopp has big COO feat better than Kata
Interesting, thank you
--He scared Kizaru and is called "Prevention of Adv COO monster" or something. He can completely turn other's COO and adv COO off
What kind of hellish power is this?
It seems that the theory that Shanks can manipulate fruits and haki was true:christnally:
Of course, it is not my theory:josad:

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Holy fuck this film actually looks and sounds amazing...I genuinely have so many chills they're multiplying and I'm losing my mind, its electrifying! Its like Aokiji used his DF on me!

Genuinely in shock/awe, swarmed with chills and so much hype/emotion! The music, the visuals, the scenes/feats and the parallels and bittersweet tone of some of those scenes too...

I take it back now, I'm really excited about this film after all, I wish I hadn't doubted it so much and I'm definitely gonna go see it at the cinema!

Sure its more of a visual spectacle/eye candy and musical apparently BUT it feels more like a true tribute to OP than Stampede was tbh! This is so much more fun, exciting, hype and such! Better story and such even!

I really feel the Oda influence on this one....

I want and need this film on DVD too, I'm gonna buy it and a digital copy if I can. It's been a LONG time since OP has made me FEEL like THIS! Or even any series I've followed!

I feel like I've gone back to my childhood/teen years, much more wide/bright eyed, much more passionate/enthusiastic about anime and so much more of a weeb. All that hype, hope, wonder, excitement.

I already love this film, fuck it! I CANNOT WAIT to see it at the cinema now!

Holy fuck this film actually looks and sounds amazing...I genuinely have so many chills they're multiplying and I'm losing my mind, its electrifying! Its like Aokiji used his DF on me!

Genuinely in shock/awe, swarmed with chills and so much hype/emotion! The music, the visuals, the scenes/feats and the parallels and bittersweet tone of some of those scenes too...

I take it back now, I'm really excited about this film after all, I wish I hadn't doubted it so much and I'm definitely gonna go see it at the cinema!

Sure its more of a visual spectacle/eye candy and musical apparently BUT it feels more like a true tribute to OP than Stampede was tbh! This is so much more fun, exciting, hype and such! Better story and such even!

I want and need this film on DVD too, I'm gonna buy it and a digital copy if I can. It's been a LONG time since OP has made me FEEL like THIS! Or even any series I've followed!

I feel like I've gone back to my childhood/teen years, much more wide/bright eyed, much more passionate/enthusiastic about anime and so much more of a weeb. All that hype, hope, wonder, excitement.

:kobeha::kobeha:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Me when there is Lunami scene

wait u haven't watched the film yet in person?

G

Gorosei Informer

wait u haven't watched the film yet in person?
Film Red? It doesn't come out here until October lol.

:beckmoji::endthis:

Me when there is Lunami scene
Haha thats a mood tbh.

I don't put it past Oda to ship them too because LuNa and thus "Luna" ofc. Moon is gonna be mega important in future and for them too even. potentially. Especially with the whole Birka and thus Sweden theories with Enel, Nami and such?

Film Red? It doesn't come out here until October lol.

:beckmoji::endthis:

Haha thats a mood tbh.

I don't put it past Oda to ship them too because LuNa and thus "Luna" ofc. Moon is gonna be mega important in future and for them too even. potentially. Especially with the whole Birka and thus Sweden theories with Enel, Nami and such?
thought u lived either in Japan or France since both are premiering the movie already and you already watched the whole thing

as someone living in the US, it sucks that we don't even get an exact release outside of 'Fall 2022'

G

Gorosei Informer

thought u lived either in Japan or France since both are premiering the movie already and you already watched the whole thing

as someone living in the US, it sucks that we don't even get an exact release outside of 'Fall 2022'
Nah I'm reacting to the clips posted here haha.

Yeah thats really odd too, I thought USA would get top priority even? Maybe Europe and USA? I'm surprised France is getting it so far ahead than other countries BUT I've heard France is extremely passionate about manga and anime too?

Yeah thats really odd too, I thought USA would get top priority even? Maybe Europe and USA? I'm surprised France is getting it so far ahead than other countries BUT I've heard France is extremely passionate about manga and anime too?
France is where manga sell the most after Japan.

living in the US, One Piece unfortunately has close to 0 presence in the US compared to DBZ/BNHA/Naruto/KnY, very few people outside of OP youtubers for some reason don't like to admit or say that they like One Piece. the first person from the US that I could even talk about One Piece was someone on Reddit and not even in person 💀

Everyone hated the music scenes of Uta in France during the premiere apparently she sings every 5 minutes, they even booed :kobeha:
well yeah she has 7 songs to promote (most big budget anime films like Mugen Train w/ LiSA only have 1 major song/artist)

I do like Ado's music so I don't mind personally but I can understand others that don't care about it starting to get tired of it. Japanese viewers also got tired of it too iirc

Last edited: