News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

I dont get the point of these movies existing if they aren't canon

Like wtf bruh :kaidowhat:
Well this one at least has added intrigue because of Shanks

part of the appeal of the movies is that especially since the timeskip, we've had nonstop long arcs, crew splits, etc with little downtime where the crew are all together just interacting with each other and hanging out.

now with this movie, depending on if you buy into the theories that Shanks is a badguy or that he ratted Luffy out to the Gorosei, then this could be the only time we see the two crews working together on friendly terms without that tension looming over. Same way we'll probably never get a teamup of all the Supernovas but we got it in Stampede.
Post automatically merged:

Right this ain't new lol
You aren't seeing dem fishnets?

Well this one at least has added intrigue because of Shanks

part of the appeal of the movies is that especially since the timeskip, we've had nonstop long arcs, crew splits, etc with little downtime where the crew are all together just interacting with each other and hanging out.

now with this movie, depending on if you buy into the theories that Shanks is a badguy or that he ratted Luffy out to the Gorosei, then this could be the only time we see the two crews working together on friendly terms without that tension looming over. Same way we'll probably never get a teamup of all the Supernovas but we got it in Stampede.
Post automatically merged:

You aren't seeing dem fishnets?

I don't like fishnets I prefer bare legs