News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Overall, nothing substantial could be gleaned from the teaser.

Uta is cute but completely devoid of any threatening or menacing traits. To carry a standalone movie plotline, the main villain's got to impose a sinister aura.

I hope future teasers/promotion include more juicy nuggets.

Even tho Toei already got my money either way :suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
She has Yamato face = creativity at its peak.

She is Shanks' daughter.

The entire movie is about her daddy issues and bonding with Luffy over her father.

Toei and Oda should go to fucking hell for this I swear.

Stampede was at least a fun watch even if it was non-canon LMAO.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Overall, nothing substantial could be gleaned from the teaser.

Uta is cute but completely devoid of any threatening or menacing traits. To carry a standalone movie plotline, the main villain's got to impose a sinister aura.

I hope future teasers/promotion include more juicy nuggets.

Even tho Toei already got my money either way :suresure:
Obviously, this only applies if we're not getting swerved and she's really the main antagonist.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Since Uta is obviously not a villain I hope we get a decent female villainess (maybe from Gordon's crew?) like Baccarat in Gold

She will be anti villain or some shit.

From her appearance, she appears to still be early teenage years perhaps?

She will cause a lot of storm because she has daddy issues and that's the entire fucking movie for ya LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Oh and by the end she will bond with Luffy over Shanks and how cool he is.

She will be anti villain or some shit.

From her appearance, she appears to still be early teenage years perhaps?

She will cause a lot of storm because she has daddy issues and that's the entire fucking movie for ya LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Oh and by the end she will bond with Luffy over Shanks and how cool he is.
Plot seems predictable I know
I'm just in for the cool music festival designs and maybe Gordon being kinda interesting

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah. She'll definitely bond with SHs because of the Shanks connection. Just hoping it happens early/mid movie and there's another villain lol
I highly doubt it. Look at how the promotion goes. It's almost all about that Yamato looking kid. Uta is her name I think.

Even if there is something it will be some minor shit.

She will seek Shanks' attention for th entire movie and I bet Marines or other crew will try to capture her or some shit like that and Straw Hats will save her.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.