News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

Damn, Sanji is looking so bad in this movie...

It's like Sanji is being designed here deliberately to be dressed in a way as aesthetically disagreeable as possible, which is the opposite of one of his most characteristic traits in the manga.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Damn, Sanji is looking so bad in this movie...

It's like Sanji is being designed here deliberately to be dressed in a way as aesthetically disagreeable as possible, which is the opposite of one of his most characteristic traits in the manga.
Tbh all of Sanji’s movie outfits have sucked. Out of the more recent movies where they had unique outfits I only remember liking the Gold suit

I am concerned if oda opting to create shank's daughter will potentially be headache for him. A non canon daughter would simply things but as a reader i might be sad this would make Shanks far more complex then we will find out.

Shanks probably had skyipean lover at some point of story i am sure part of this plot will be shown as canon in OP. Big question if Uta will ever make appearance in canon story ??
Post automatically merged:

Uta might be Makino's age
She looks young in the video my guess is around 20s.

Makino is middle aged so we have rule that out.

Last edited:
I am concerned if oda opting to create shank's daughter will potentially be headache for him. A non canon daughter would simply things but as a reader i might be sad this would make Shanks far more complex then we will find out.

Shanks probably had skyipean lover at some point of story i am sure part of this plot will be shown as canon in OP. Big question if Uta will ever make appearance in canon story ??
Post automatically merged:

She looks young in the video my guess is around 20s.

Makino is middle aged so we have rule that out.
It's most likely an adopted child. He tells her "I will always be your father" which is a weird thing to say if its a biological bond