News Officially NEW ONE PIECE FILM:RED

That female character will be kind of the 'princess' to save (altough she will fight a little too) and Shanks will appear briefly,because the villain is somehow related to him (and old enemy,someone who once was in his crew,etc.). There will surely be other Supernovas in the movie like Law and Kidd (altough not all of them like in Stampede),and probably Sabo too.

I guess the woman is somewhat connected to Shanks.
I can see a scenario where Luffy meets her and like with Yamato, the girl keeps comparing Luffy and Shanks. We will probably have some tidbits on Shanks’ past
Then the girl get captured by the big bad and for some reason Shanks cannot save her so Luffy does it.

Since Taylor Swift released a re-record of her Red album, I wonder if she can be tapped for a song in the soundtrack as a sort of reference or easter egg or whatever it's called...

What a difference in cinema to those who complained that it was a boring episode because they watched it illegally on the Internet
look at the majority of comments here on the forum for the episode thread i posted a few days ago, all people were talking about was zoro vs sanji (even luffy too) instead of the fact that it's one of the few anime series ever to reach 4 digit episode numbers...