General & Others OG M3 will stay

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Zoro definitely, Sanji we will see. Right now there is no reason for Sanji to become top tier, he can, but there is no necessity for it.
And Jinbe starts stronger in this arc, we will have to see how the suit progresses.
I don't think he'll be a top tier either.

Well, depending on what you call as a top tier- I don't see him beating any, but he'd put up a good fight and be stronger than pretty much everyone else. Whether that makes him the weakest top tier or the strongest high tier I don't know.

But with this arc I very much expect swordsman Zoro vs swordsman King, pervert Sanji vs pervert Queen and Fishman Jinbei vs Fishman Jack. And that'll be a pretty clear sign of the powerlevels of these guys.

I don't think he'll be a top tier either.

Well, depending on what you call as a top tier- I don't see him beating any, but he'd put up a good fight and be stronger than pretty much everyone else. Whether that makes him the weakest top tier or the strongest high tier I don't know.

But with this arc I very much expect swordsman Zoro vs swordsman King, pervert Sanji vs pervert Queen and Fishman Jinbei vs Fishman Jack. And that'll be a pretty clear sign of the powerlevels of these guys.
I mean he can be, unlike some people, i am not refusing the possibility, but whether it will happen with certainty like with Zoro? We will see.

The match-ups are really in the air right now, i know some people believe with certainty in some match-ups but i am not convinced in anything besides Luffy actually facing Kaidou, that´s it.
The Dukes have too much history with Jack not to fight him, and Jinbe seems more fitting to keep off the BM Pirates, maybe Smoothie.

For those doubting Jinbei growth after this arc, you are in for mad awakening.

Jinbei is fine addition to the crew. If older SHs in the past had shown growth alongside the journey, why not the same for Jinbei? Prime Jinbei will be no less of a Monster than Zoro n Sanji, only bit weaker than em.

There are usually Captain and 3 Strong subordinates in Yonkou crew. 1 FA and 3 Admirals in Marines.
Plus the way Jinbei has been set up in WCI arc and his introduction here, even Kid n Law realises the boost he gives to SHs.
A Former Schibukai, the Strongest Fishmen, its too much of a potential for Oda to waste it by makin him mid trio, whn the future of Onepiece will see SHs takes on the Strongest of foes, they simply need another Monster, and Jinbei be it.

For those doubting Jinbei growth after this arc, you are in for mad awakening.

Jinbei is fine addition to the crew. If older SHs in the past had shown growth alongside the journey, why not the same for Jinbei? Prime Jinbei will be no less of a Monster than Zoro n Sanji, only bit weaker than em.

There are usually Captain and 3 Strong subordinates in Yonkou crew. 1 FA and 3 Admirals in Marines.
Plus the way Jinbei has been set up in WCI arc and his introduction here, even Kid n Law realises the boost he gives to SHs.
A Former Schibukai, the Strongest Fishmen, its too much of a potential for Oda to waste it by makin him mid trio, whn the future of Onepiece will see SHs takes on the Strongest of foes, they simply need another Monster, and Jinbei be it.
I personally never get the « Jinbe will not grow in strength anymore » when Brook, a 90 years old squeleton, became stronger during the TS :kayneshrug:

The order is the same as before. It's just the gap between the protagonists that has changed.
Rn Luffy>>> zoro> sanji >= jimbei. But jimbei, sanji and zoro seems to be a new M3 behind their captain, they will be seen as his commanders after wano.
Luffy will officially be a Yonko even though he doesn't care about that title.
End of wano, zoro will be yc1 +, sanji yc1 and jimbei yc2 level.

Lol why are M3 defenders so insecure? Those guys are independent characters and how they relate to each other powerwise doesn't matter.
As a zoro fan,i don't give a damn about that M3 thing..Just want zoro to do his thing and accomplish his dream at the end of the day.
How zoro does it,how he compares to luffy,sanji& jimbei at the end of the day doesn't interest me.
And if you analyze zoro character,he too doesn't care about those things...All he wants is do his thing regardless of the power of those surrounding him.

Can’t be an OG of anything that never existed to begin with. And if that thing did exist and was based on strength, it can’t be the same when one character (Jinbe) is significantly stronger than the weakest of the three (Sanji).

P

PeperLevi

If Totto Land Arc wasn't enough for kill the headcanon of Sanji belonging to Luffy-Zoro League,so Oda will need destroy Sanji even more until make everyone cry blood reading it for made everyone realize.
The journey across the world famous New World's harshness have making clear the difference between Sanji and characters as Luffy and Zoro:While Luffy and Zoro got the best over everything they faced,everything faced by Sanji got the best over him. The main example was Sanji easily submitting to Big Mom Pirates,confirming how weak his will is,what was hinted in his introduction arc.
I recognize how Jinbe make Sanji looks like crap and will be above him from now on,but he won't be tied with Luffy and Zoro. Will be Luffy~Zoro~Chopper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jinbe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji. Because Chopper promised that would became one of the best inside Straw Hats far before Luffy invite Jinbe,and will show the result of his training in Onigashima War.

If Totto Land Arc wasn't enough for kill the headcanon of Sanji belonging to Luffy-Zoro League,so Oda will need destroy Sanji even more until make everyone cry blood reading it for made everyone realize.
The journey across the world famous New World's harshness have making clear the difference between Sanji and characters as Luffy and Zoro:While Luffy and Zoro got the best over everything they faced,everything faced by Sanji got the best over him. The main example was Sanji easily submitting to Big Mom Pirates,confirming how weak his will is,what was hinted in his introduction arc.
I recognize how Jinbe make Sanji looks like crap and will be above him from now on,but he won't be tied with Luffy and Zoro. Will be Luffy~Zoro~Chopper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jinbe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanji. Because Chopper promised that would became one of the best inside Straw Hats far before Luffy invite Jinbe,and will show the result of his training in Onigashima War.
:cheers:

First of all about Jinbe not becoming stronger due to his age.
Let me bring you some examples
1. Blackbeard at age of 40 is still becoming stronger and stronger, till one day he will become the strongest living thing in history.
2. BB entire crew is 40+ and all of them are still getting stronger.
3. Big Mom and Kaido were growing in strength even in their late 40s and 50s.
4. Akainu at age of 55 is still getting stronger.
5. Brook at age of 90 is still becoming stronger.

Jinbe doesn't need to become stronger he's already strong (at least for next 2-3 arcs.
Jinbe is right now a solid YC level (unlike Zoro and Sanji) he doesn't need to become stronger for this arc and for next two or three arcs, he can defeat YCs in extreme diff fight.

Since Luffy is meant to defeat the WG his three camanders should be able to take down three Admirals.
If Jinbe is the the third commander and no one stronger then him will not join the crew then I'm sure he will be Admiral level at the EOS. You don't need to be a genius to see that the three Admirals are perfect aponnents for Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe.
Kizaru is fast, he uses his legs in fighting and he has the light DF. Sanji is fast, he uses legs in fighting and he reflects the light since he's invisible.
Fujitora is a swordsmen (to a degree) he has a samurai theme. Zoro is a swordsmen and has a samurai theme and I assume Grin bull's DF and fighting style will have some connection to Jinbe. So yeah... all three of them will be Admiral level.

And btw it's not Zoro>Sanji>Jinbe it's Zoro=Sanji=Jinbe.

Oh seems that the 3rd strongest straw hat pirate was taken hostage by a fodder.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
2. BB entire crew is 40+ and all of them are still getting stronger.
Actually only Blackbeard, Shiryu, Lafitte and Pizarro are in their forties.

Burgess, Auger and Q are in their twenties, Devon and Shot their
thirties. And Wolf's a Giant who ages differently but seems to relatively quite young for one at ninety nine.

But overall yeah age is not a factor and doesn't stop Jinbei getting stronger.