General & Others OG M3 will stay

he has 2 forms of advanced haki. With FS alone, katakuri could dodge all of Luffy's moves, even when Luffy used boundman. As of now, there is absolutely zero reason to believe that Zoro, Sanji, and jinbei could even hit Luffy, let alone bypass his ACoA+G4 enhanced durability and damage him.
I guess that's reasonable:quest:For me Luffy high-extreme each one of them depending on how they're grow in strength and power this arc.

There is no M3 anymore, if there is then it’s Sanji who is out. But in my opinion it’s obvious that Oda is going more towards an M4 and more towards Luffy as the captain and The other 3 being Luffy’s top 3 commanders.

Monster trio wont disappear because of jinbei joining the crew, it will disappear because of where Luffy will stand after Wano. Is it still appropriate for the old monster trio remain after Wano if Luffy beats kaido? The gap between them will be way too big.

I think the moster trio will stay, only because luffy will leave it to be in his own level, and jinbei will fill in as the new third member in the trio.

Lol why are M3 defenders so insecure? Those guys are independent characters and how they relate to each other powerwise doesn't matter.
As a zoro fan,i don't give a damn about that M3 thing..Just want zoro to do his thing and accomplish his dream at the end of the day.
How zoro does it,how he compares to luffy,sanji& jimbei at the end of the day doesn't interest me.
And if you analyze zoro character,he too doesn't care about those things...All he wants is do his thing regardless of the power of those surrounding him.
Cause it hurts their delicate feelings and ego. Especially the Sanji fans, their insecurity to a fictional character is like nothing I have ever seen before. They don't like it when someone as strong as jinbei joins the crew, yet at the same time they were screaming for Sanji to beat katakuri. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy. :tchpepe:

Cause it hurts their delicate feelings and ego. Especially the Sanji fans, their insecurity to a fictional character is like nothing I have ever seen before. They don't like it when someone as strong as jinbei joins the crew, yet at the same time they were screaming for Sanji to beat katakuri. Talk about double standards and hypocrisy. :tchpepe:
As a Sanji fan I gotta say this is horse shit lmao. Its funny cuz I whole heartedly agreed with your previous post.. funny

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
After Jinbei's arrival, Zoro is now finally out of the M3.
Bounty and Threat wise the new M3 is.... Luffy+Jinbei+Sanji.
So all this time, the Monster trio from Pre-timeskip to Dressrosa was Luffy, Zoro, Robin, while Zou and WCI Monster trio were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp? We had it all wrong, and it took until Sanji getting a Germa boost to finally be part of the M3.
:catsure:

As a Sanji fan I gotta say this is horse shit lmao. Its funny cuz I whole heartedly agreed with your previous post.. funny
Not all Sanji fans are the same, im not being discriminatory here. but if you are like me and many other older one piece fans who were around since orojackson forums, just take a look at the number of 'Jinbe will die' theories back then. At the same time this was happening, countless posts were made of sanji theories fighting and beating almost any new character the straw hats met. Sanji vs Katakuri, Sanji vs Daifuku, Sanji vs Queen, Sanji vs King, there was even Sanji vs Big Mom, the list goes on. After wci island there were even angry rant posts where people said that Sanji should have gotten future sight observation haki instead of luffy, can you believe it??? And lest not forget other useless posts where the zoro and sanji fans were fighting again, just because sanji got a higher bounty than zoro 330 million vs 320 million.

This is of course a small vocal minority, the majority of sanji fans are just like any other one piece fans, well mannered. the truth is all fanbases of the monster trio have their basket of bad eggs. But sanji's basket of bad eggs have definiety been ringing the loudest for some time now.

So all this time, the Monster trio from Pre-timeskip to Dressrosa was Luffy, Zoro, Robin, while Zou and WCI Monster trio were Luffy, Zoro, Usopp? We had it all wrong, and it took until Sanji getting a Germa boost to finally be part of the M3.
:catsure:
Tru
Robin and usopp would slaughter sanji with out the raid suit
:moonwalk: