General & Others OG M3 will stay

I can see Chopper and Franky above Sanji easily but I dont know if Oda has that in plans.
For example, he put Zoro and rest of DR characters to push the Birdcage just so MC wouldnt be overshadowed.
However, Sanji vs Jack or Chopper vs Jack, my money is on Chopper any day.
To do what exactly? Didn't he get neg diffed by perospero who is far weaker than jack while he had help from brook?
How is he going to jump from a guy who can't beat a bunch of trees in his strongest form to being able to defeat someone who would just make these trees run way by his presence?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
To do what exactly? Didn't he get neg diffed by perospero who is far weaker than jack while he had help from brook?
How is he going to jump from a guy who can't beat a bunch of trees in his strongest form to being able to defeat someone who would just make these trees run way by his presence?
He literally had the ability to escape Perospero's grasp and he didnt use. PIS at work.
Chopper in Monster Point is probably superior to Jack unless Jack's size in hybrid is comparable to Chopper's MP.
Yes, just like the guy who fainted against nerfer pleasure will beat King and kill Kaido. You cant see past those irrelevant scenes...
I don't understand what you are implying. If it's kanjuro > sanji, you might as well say carrot > zoro. But we know both of these statements are wrong.
If you are saying that seducing woods>Chopper you can say Caesar>Luffy.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The M3 has stayed intact for nearly 20 years. It won’t change now.
It stopped being a thing post timeskip. So more or less a decade now.

@OP
Staying implies it's even there to begin with, "the OG M3 will come back" is more appropriate. Remind me the last time Sanji got a proper conclusive 1v1. Ever since the scope has expanded + Supernova have been heavily incorporated into the story, that 123 scheme has been irrelevant.

-Fishman island = gets to flex together with Jinbei
- PH = hype tool for Vergo to prop up Law (in fact the matchups were Law takes the strongest, Luffy 2nd strongest, and Zoro 3rd strongest, on the island)
-Dressrosa = hype tool for Doflamingo
-WCI = Capone shared (if not outshined) the limelight with him, no conclusive battle either.

Last edited:
He literally had the ability to escape Perospero's grasp and he didnt use. PIS at work.
Chopper in Monster Point is probably superior to Jack unless Jack's size in hybrid is comparable to Chopper's MP.
Yes, just like the guy who fainted against nerfer pleasure will beat King and kill Kaido. You cant see past those irrelevant scenes...

If you are saying that seducing woods>Chopper you can say Caesar>Luffy.
He didn't have the ability to evade perospero. Luffy wasn't beaten in strength.
Chopper is far from having the strength jack possesses.

I understand everyone has their favourites and some they don't like and I understand the trolling and the reputation one would like to preserve, I personally have nami as my second favourite character but it wouldn't come to my mind to say that she is one of the strongest straw hats because she has Zeus with her.

Current Chopper can't defeat a commander. He'll reach veteran level this arc, and then might reach yc3 level the next arc.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He didn't have the ability to evade perospero. Luffy wasn't beaten in strength.
Chopper is far from having the strength jack possesses.

I understand everyone has their favourites and some they don't like and I understand the trolling and the reputation one would like to preserve, I personally have nami as my second favourite character but it wouldn't come to my mind to say that she is one of the strongest straw hats because she has Zeus with her.

Current Chopper can't defeat a commander. He'll reach veteran level this arc, and then might reach yc3 level the next arc.
Yes, he did. He was trapped in a fairly big form, all he had to do was change to Brain point and there ya go, free.
You want to say that seducing woods beat Chopper in strength?
We will see if Jack has physicals above Chopper's MP.

Forget the tiers... It is all about match-ups. Jack is pretty straight forward brute fighter who swings around sharp weapons.
Chopper is a straight forward brute too and has far better adaptive abilities than Jack. One-two slaps from BM took Queen out, Chopper shrugged it off just fine without any damage. Chopper can beat Zoans at their own game considering he is pulling off what no other Zoan has ever shown and he does it while being a reindeer with human-human fruit.

P

PeperLevi

Did anyone tell @PeperLevi to cool it with the “Chopper is stronger than Jinbe and Sanji” shit yet?? The only way the doctor would be considered for the MONSTER Trio is the fact that he literally turns into one when things get dire; otherwise, he’s a cute character, a great physician, and solidly in the Weak Trio where he belongs.
First: Call Chopper of "one of weakest Straw Hats" in my face is a crime.
Nobody that know me well complain about me because i ain't wrong with i do. I am who remind everyone of the greatness which live in Chopper,and of his promise of bring this greatness for One Piece's second part even bigger,just like the current threat of his journey is even bigger than before. I never lose a chance of remember the readers of how Chopper will show superiority to their beloveds cook and fish,even with some laughing at me,because with each time,intensifie more the moment of when Chopper do it and i say for everyone:"Who is laughing now?!Yeah,me and Chopper are laughing of you guys and your beloveds cook and fish!!".

M3 doesn't equate to the typical setup of the high-tier crews... It's just a fan term made from Nami's statements, adapted by Oda through Caribou, pertaining to the best fighters of the crew prior to Jinbe's inclusion...

Will it stay after Jinbe? Yes... M3 is M3, it's not something significant to the story or whatsoever... Fans just sensationalized it...

I think the more appropriate question would be: Will Jinbe be added among the best fighters of the crew? Or will Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe be the equivalent of other crews' best fighters minus the captains?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
M3 doesn't equate to the typical setup of the high-tier crews... It's just a fan term made from Nami's statements, adapted by Oda through Caribou, pertaining to the best fighters of the crew prior to Jinbe's inclusion...

Will it stay after Jinbe? Yes... M3 is M3, it's not something significant to the story or whatsoever... Fans just sensationalized it...

I think the more appropriate question would be: Will Jinbe be added among the best fighters of the crew? Or will Zoro, Sanji and Jinbe be the equivalent of other crews' best fighters minus the captains?
I think Jinbe will join Zoro and Sanji as the best fighters just a step or two under Luffy; if anything, based on age and experience, Z/S have to close the gap between them and Jinbe instead of the other way around.

More importantly than literally anything else, though, where do you think Chopper slots in here? Above Luffy, or WAY above him??

I think Jinbe will join Zoro and Sanji as the best fighters just a step or two under Luffy; if anything, based on age and experience, Z/S have to close the gap between them and Jinbe instead of the other way around.

More importantly than literally anything else, though, where do you think Chopper slots in here? Above Luffy, or WAY above him??
I guess Oda will feature two M2 from now on :madmonk: