Current Events OK. In all honesty, as an admiral fan, I am absolutely terrified right now.

Next chapter will be the Luffy chapter and he will dominate having entered Gear 5.
The theory with the chapter titles following the panel of Luffy pre ts is very likely true.

Make no mistake though Wizaru will counter with his Awakening
:myman:
Then better hope Kizaru gets awakening.Because after what happens in wano,assuming character xyz has it,become irrelevant

Yes but Lucci and Kaku getting it completely randomly gives me hope. At least Oda had it in mind couple chapters before Kizaru came.
Maybe this 2 got it because of old Villain cliché aka new moveset and higher stats

Kizaru might get it due for being the first awakening Logia on-screen.Who knows.I just now Oda will off-screen most of the fight anyway like he already did.Im pretty sure Saturn is here the bigger deal,not Kizaru

Please for the love god, IOda don't let Kizaru get completely clowned and negged next chapter.

I've bet my account on logia awakening. It's do or die time.
Did I scare you off with my prediction? :myman:
------------
Lol if you look up uncleaned raws for Chapter 995 or 996, it literally has an editors note talking about Wano reaching its climax, and we know how that ended up.

Editor notes are worthless and pure hypeman words to sell a jump issue
Yet, admiral fans swore on editor's note last week, 1092 was definitely going to depict a "fierce fight" and it turned out to be true.

So please, don't have double standards, especially when the chapters are 1 week apart.

Kinyagi has reasons to be scared for Kizaru.
------------
Why are you such a bitch? If the fight ends next chapter this means Kizaru folded condom.
How did you jump to that conclusion?

Chapter ended with Luffy grabbing Kizaru and making him sweat.

Kizaru was already impressed by Luffy's Gear 4 Snakeman and literally told him "you live up to the man who defeated Kaido".

Little he knew that Nika, which was only a rumor to him, reappeared.

Last edited:
He obviously isnt getting megged thats for sure.
But clowing by G5 like kaido or even worse is high possiblity, also the fact that oda didnt make luffy uses adcoc also add the chance for kizaru get overwhelmed by luffy's haki. Also dont expect awakening Lol kaido didnt have it who is zoan and logia awakening could be too complicated for oda

@Kurozumi Wiwi I was so confident before last chapter and it was fine but apart of me can’t shake the feeling Oda just wanted an admiral hype chapter before the clowning chapter.

Like with Greenbull is 1053 and then 1055

its fucking ptsd
I can't believe you are having based takes when you put your admiral agenda apart.

Like I hope that Oda doesn't do Kizaru that bad but damn, you're really good at analyzing when you put your agenda apart.

@MonsterKaido come look at this.
------------
Idk if he’ll get clowned but he’ll likely get defeated faster than people expect
This fight had potential to katakuri vs Luffy type
Now it became Cracker vs Luffy type where Oda offscreen mist part and only show us the start and the end

He already offscreened snakeman vs katakuri and showed the ending which didn't end in KO or anything
They called me a fool when I said that the fight would be 2ish chapters, that it was going to be short and that Luffy could even one shot Kizaru with his strongest attack (Gear 5 + bajrang gun) if he wanted to end it fast.

Now, even some admiral fans are believing that the fight will be short and may end next chapter.
------------
This is turning into Shanks vs Kid copium.

Everybody knows that Luffy is going to win against Kizaru but people are hoping that the fight won't end so Kizaru doesn't lose.

That's not how Oda writes the story, put your agenda apart. People forget about:

The Egghead incident

The Egghead incident was set in motion 3 months ago.

Somebody told the World Government that Vegapunk was researching the void century.

As a consequence, the WG sent CP5, CP7 and CP8 to investigate Egghead but all their ships disappeared.

Then, the Gorosei talked to Vegapunk and revealed additional stuff and then ordered Vegapunk's assassination.

They ordered CP0 to assassinate Vegapunk but he resisted.

So, the WG sent Admiral Kizaru and different naval branches and raised their caution to total war imminent because they wanted to stop Vegapunk and expected anything.

Then, the Emperor Strawhat Luffy's ship suddenly appeared in their way to Egghead and they did not feel ok with this.

The chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world!

What will shock the world? Luffy defeating Kizaru because this was a WG mission and it was not supposed to be in the media at all.

They saw an Emperor go to the island they were heading towards and instead of stopping, they shrugged it off and acted as if it wasn't a big deal. So yes, Luffy's Emperor status has to be reasserted here.

Interesting but you got some stuff wrong.

You miss the whole plot of the incident and the parts in red are completely wrong.

Kizaru did not go to Egghead to stop Luffy, reread chapter 1078.

Somebody told the World Government that Vegapunk was researching the void century.

As a consequence, the WG sent CP5, CP7 and CP8 to investigate Egghead but all their ships disappeared.

Then, the Gorosei talked to Vegapunk and revealed additional stuff and then ordered Vegapunk's assassination.

So, the WG sent Admiral Kizaru and different naval branches and raised their caution to total war imminent because they wanted to stop Vegapunk and expected anything.

Then, the Emperor Strawhat Luffy's ship suddenly appeared in their way to Egghead and they did not feel ok with this.

The chain of events is going to culminate tomorrow and the outcome will shock the world!

What will shock the world? Luffy defeating Kizaru because this was a WG mission and it was not supposed to be in the medias at all.

They saw an Emperor go to the island they were heading towards and instead of stopping, they shrugged it off and acted as if it wasn't a big deal. So yes, Luffy's Emperor status has to be reasserted here.

Last edited:
I can't believe you are having based takes when you put your admiral agenda apart.

Like I hope that Oda doesn't do Kizaru that bad but damn, you're really good at analyzing when you put your agenda apart.

------------

They called me a fool when I said that the fight would be 2ish chapters, that it was going to be short and that Luffy could even one shot Kizaru with his strongest attack (Gear 5 + bajrang gun) if he wanted to end it fast.

Now, even some admiral fans are believing that the fight will be short and may end next chapter.
------------
This is turning into Shanks vs Kid copium.

Everybody knows that Luffy is going to win against Kizaru but people are hoping that the fight won't end so Kizaru doesn't lose.

That's not how Oda writes the story, put your agenda apart. People forget about:

The Egghead incident

What will shock the world? Luffy defeating Kizaru because this was a WG mission and it was not supposed to be in the media at all.

W take

TBH I didn't think Kizaru will get beaten here but now it does feels it can be a real possibility. I want to see if Kizaru is awakened user or not

I dont know where you get that confidence from after all that Kizaru showed so far was pure dominance. You act like your predictions were right or close to being fulfilled while in reality they couldnt be any nearer to delusion.

I call you a fool for these horrendous takes of yours. There is no way Kizaru gets defeated quickly or clowned after how Oda build up his portrayal so far.

Insanity to me how people who claimed Kizaru would be an easy snack for Luffy managed to tank themselves with copium confidence after this chapter of Kizaru negging Snakeman.

I dont know where you get that confidence from after all that Kizaru showed so far was pure dominance. You act like your predictions were right or close to being fulfilled while in reality they couldnt be any nearer to delusion.

I call you a fool for these horrendous takes of yours. There is no way Kizaru gets defeated quickly or clowned after how Oda build up his portrayal so far.

Insanity to me how people who claimed Kizaru would be an easy snack for Luffy managed to tank themselves with copium confidence after this chapter of Kizaru negging Snakeman.
Watch how if Kizaru does get clowned you're going to just cry "bad writing, LODA, CRY CRY"

Watch how if Kizaru does get clowned you're going to just cry "bad writing, LODA, CRY CRY"
If you have the slight common sense, and for a second stop to think that all admirals are based on legendary actors and legendary roles for the japanese culture.

it is obvious that admirals have and will be treated specifically well.

If you have the slight common sense, and for a second stop to think that all admirals are based on legendary actors and legendary roles for the japanese culture.

it is obvious that admirals have and will be treated specifically well.
Will you call it bad writing if Kizaru gets clowned next chapter?

Vegapunk's barrier did more damage to Luffy than Kizaru has managed :suresure:

I don't blame you for being scared, I've always said that by the time Luffy fights an admiral he will already be several times stronger than them and seems I was right.