Powers & Abilities Ok, Zoro has CoC. What happened on the roof then?

What happened with Kaido and Asura?

• Total voters
Zoro used passive CoC, similar to Luffy at Marineford. There are no visuals indicating ACoC- no lightning, no haki leak, no touch effect. Nothing

Though the AP came from every ounce of CoA unleashed in that moment, probably. Unless in future it turns out Asura in itself is a form of CoC- possible, but I won't go with it for now.

Is it possible the attack hit so hard Kaido thought he was hit w CoC when it was maybe just armament? Or possibly a small dose of CoC came out just enough for Kaido to notice it wasn’t just armament (if it’s even possible to tell the difference). Or maybe the attack ashura itself is straight up CoC infused attack that Zoro’s just had for a long time but never understood what it was he was tapping into.

Bogard

You can't win
Zoro was pushed beyond his limits firstly due to the Hakai situation, secondly due to wanting to protect his captain at all cost and thus due to the desperate situation, he unconsciously managed to coat his Asura with coc. That's what surprised Kaido.

However Oda made it subtle because it was Zoro's first usage of it and thus wanted to develop it more later, which is what his battle with King is for, with Zoro going from not knowing what he did to acknowledging himself as someone with kingly ambitions

S

stealthblack

Simple:

1) Zoro was going for the usual ashura with coa on IT this time

2) Enma: but wait did You know You can coat IT will coc too?

3) Zoro: what u talking about
4) Enma: facepalm, he doesn't even know that he has coc
5) Enma: ok, i'll do IT myself, just stand there and look cute
6) *Enma absorbs Zoro 's coc and imbues IT into ashura*

Simple:

1) Zoro was going for the usual ashura with coa on IT this time

2) Enma: but wait did You know You can coat IT will coc too?

3) Zoro: what u talking about
4) Enma: facepalm, he doesn't even know that he has coc
5) Enma: ok, i'll do IT myself, just stand there and look cute
6) *Enma absorbs Zoro 's coc and imbues IT into ashura*
Ok this is actually funnby LMFAO