Break Week On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you like one piece fans?

1 being lowest 5 being highest

Votes: 13 54.2%

Votes: 2 8.3%

Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 4 16.7%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Dont know about OP fans from other platforms like reddit, youtube or other forums so cant really say.
But what ive seen from orojackson and WG, most are chill.

Dont know about OP fans from other platforms like reddit, youtube or other forums so cant really say.
But what ive seen from orojackson and WG, most are chill.
It's been a while since I have been there but back then the majority of OP subreddit was full of Oda worshippers and apologists who constantly praise Oda while downplaying or refusing to see any flaw in his story.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

Some are chill others take their opinions way to far

Solid 0.

1. Oda worshippers who think One Piece is a fictional masterpiece that deserves to go down in history alongside world-renowned classics
2. Bandwagoners who believe they discovered a gold mine after only picking up the series once it became mainstream
3. Avid shippers spamming
4. Agenda merchants who can’t have a serious or genuine conversation without baiting and trolling

It's been a while since I have been there but back then the majority of OP subreddit was full of Oda worshippers and apologists who constantly praise Oda while downplaying or refusing to see any flaw in his story.
Yeah i keep hearing this about oda cultists on reddit, but haven't ever been there. I can only say about WG.

The fans themselves are varied as hell. It’s a messy morass of all sorts from the abominable to the delightful….so 3 (really 2.5). That’s the average rating for any fandom.

Too much powerscalers , and really a lot of pathetic nitpicking when trying to downplay other fanbase. So 3.

5 goes to my fellow Berserk fans.