Future Events One of the new Emperors is a former Warlord

Either Luffy

Or Luffy, Kid (he had more than one ship when Kaido crashed on his base)

Or all three become Emperors and we get an arc of small timeskips spending few chapters per island, while Kidd and Law also build their manpower/strength off screen.
Post automatically merged:

And unless the warlords made an alliance they aint becoming Emperor crew.

Not having territory , fleet or even strong crew is not a issue . once the news of dedeat of 2 yanko reach in the new world , many former allies of BM and Kaido and new pirates will join Kidd , Law . They can easily recruite new members too..just like how Law recruited one in Sabody . And BB .

I bait many powerful pirates who were defeated by Kaido and BM will willingly join Kidd and Law..
So not a big deal

Not having territory , fleet or even strong crew is not a issue . once the news of dedeat of 2 yanko reach in the new world , many former allies of BM and Kaido and new pirates will join Kidd , Law . They can easily recruite new members too..just like how Law recruited one in Sabody . And BB .

I bait many powerful pirates who were defeated by Kaido and BM will willingly join Kidd and Law..
So not a big deal
ALOT of people don't understand that Yonko get territory and allies from name and fear. Luffy was the exception.

And by former Warlord i dont mean Law. I mean Boa, Buggy, Mihawk, Kuma or Weevil

I have no faith in Oda to write anything interesting anymore but this would be an easy enough subversion if Oda is any good at those anymore.
buggy one would be funny
but its probably luffy kid and or law

in current OP correct answer is simplest or shittiest one

Thinks Lihawk and wevill are stronger than law and kid, calls other people clown.
Irony
even yc1 are stronger than law and kid let alone mihawk and wevill

Last edited:
I hope WG does something like Dressrosa Star System & call the Last Remaining PK Candidates as Emperors, give them Huge Bounties & invite all Kingdoms to hunt them down, cuz if they are stopped then Pirates will no longer have motivation, Piracy will crumble

They are Roof Five + Blackbeard & Shanks + Buggy, Weevil & Mihawk
Basically the Remaining Strong Pirates from Doffy's Speech

It was Emperors and not Four Emperors

Just 皇 and not 四皇

Nice...I think it's possible then we will have 5 emperors in the next chapter. Kid and Law realistically should be in the 2Billion range alongside BB (if he didn't do shit all this time) while Luffy and Shanks in the 4Billion ballpark.

Would be insane though if BB actually took down Shanks during the wano arc

buggy one would be funny
but its probably luffy kid and or law

in current OP correct answer is simplest or shittiest one

even yc1 are stronger than law and kid let alone mihawk and wevill
Well mihawk and wevill are yonko commander 3 level. So kid and law would still be stronger than them even if we go by your headcanon

Last edited:
Well, basically I think it’s absolute nonsense to make Kid and Law Emperors and something that goes directly against how Emperors have been portrayed in the past.

Put them in the pre-skip Blackbeard position of people with the potential to take over, that’s fine, but actual Emperors just devalues the entire thing for some pandering.

But that’s also exactly what I think Oda will do.

Personally, my hope is that it’s Dragon who’s been made one. He’s not a pirate, but tbh, the World Gov call anyone who goes to sea and fights against them pirates so he might as well be. He should be a top tier in his own right- Kid and Law literally just proved they aren’t. He has powerful subordinates- Sabo, Ivankov and the RA commanders vs Killer and co, who do you have there? He apparently has an army for each sea, meanwhile we’re talking about Kid having one island and a few ships as an Empire (and just ignoring Law). He’s Garp’s son and Luffy’s father, but he’s achieved things without them, Kid and Law are just part of an alliance where Luffy and the Strawhats have clearly done the lions share of the work.

But as I said, expect it to be Kid and Law cause they are popular.

There are just so many Candidates

Roof Five
Apoo (He could have Lied)
Former Shichibukai
Dragon
New Character
Moria
Katakuri

I can see Oda giving an Explanation for any of them becoming an Emperor

Well, basically I think it’s absolute nonsense to make Kid and Law Emperors and something that goes directly against how Emperors have been portrayed in the past.

Put them in the pre-skip Blackbeard position of people with the potential to take over, that’s fine, but actual Emperors just devalues the entire thing for some pandering.

But that’s also exactly what I think Oda will do.

Personally, my hope is that it’s Dragon who’s been made one. He’s not a pirate, but tbh, the World Gov call anyone who goes to sea and fights against them pirates so he might as well be. He should be a top tier in his own right- Kid and Law literally just proved they aren’t. He has powerful subordinates- Sabo, Ivankov and the RA commanders vs Killer and co, who do you have there? He apparently has an army for each sea, meanwhile we’re talking about Kid having one island and a few ships as an Empire (and just ignoring Law). He’s Garp’s son and Luffy’s father, but he’s achieved things without them, Kid and Law are just part of an alliance where Luffy and the Strawhats have clearly done the lions share of the work.

But as I said, expect it to be Kid and Law cause they are popular.
They will be Budget Emperors. Even BB pales in infamy when compared to the OG Yonko. With him having roughly half their bounties.

The rookies may not have massive armies and territories but they just basically restructured the world powers and balance. They deserve to be named Emperors.

They will be Budget Emperors. Even BB pales in infamy when compared to the OG Yonko. With him having roughly half their bounties.

The rookies may not have massive armies and territories but they just basically restructured the world powers and balance. They deserve to be named Emperors.
They don’t deserve it. That’s my issue. I’ve just read a 150 chapter arc that tells me neither the Kid Pirates nor the Heart Pirates deserve to be Emperor crews.

That same arc has also shown me that the Strawhats very much do, and it devalues their achievements to be considered in the same light.

The fact that Oda did some actual good writing for Blackbeard’s rise to Yonko just makes it even worse.

Who else does? Buggy? :brootea:
Well, like I just said, Dragon would be a far more logical candidate that fits what we understand Emperors to be.

Buggy would be an open joke we aren’t meant to take seriously, so I’d be okay with that.

I’d also argue we simply did not need any more new Emperors because the balance of the world is meant to be completely fucked right now. That’s why two Yonko went down and the Warlords were disbanded

And basically if they are giving it to Kid and Law they’d be as well giving it to Mihawk. He’s always been disqualified before because he has no crew. Well, Kid and Law might as well have no crews given how weak they are, and Mihawk could solo the Kid or Heart Pirates, so might as well give it to him if we’re dropping the standards so low.

They don’t deserve it. That’s my issue. I’ve just read a 150 chapter arc that tells me neither the Kid Pirates nor the Heart Pirates deserve to be Emperor crews.

That same arc has also shown me that the Strawhats very much do, and it devalues their achievements to be considered in the same light.

The fact that Oda did some actual good writing for Blackbeard’s rise to Yonko just makes it even worse.
It won't devalue Luffy in any way when he would have double the bounty of Law and Kidd plus two henchmen in the billion range. You'll basically have him and Shanks being the most wanted pirates.

It won't devalue Luffy in any way when he would have double the bounty of Law and Kidd plus two henchmen in the billion range. You'll basically have him and Shanks being the most wanted pirates.
Of course it would devalue Luffy.

His big achievement would be matched by Kid and Law. They would all be considered in the same class of pirates. They’d all be Yonkos. Despite the fact Luffy and the Strawhats shit all over Kid and Law’s crews.

It’s terrible writing.

Of course it would devalue Luffy.

His big achievement would be matched by Kid and Law. They would all be considered in the same class of pirates. They’d all be Yonkos. Despite the fact Luffy and the Strawhats shit all over Kid and Law’s crews.

It’s terrible writing.
Hell, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato shit all over Kid and Law, let alone their crews.