Future Events One of the new Emperors is a former Warlord

I still refuse to accept the notion that they "beat" a Yonko, not even in a 2 vs 1.

They outsmarted her and "won" the match, yes, but they did not beat her due to them overpowering her or anything.

She took any attack they could throw at her and was still fine while actually falling to her demise in the end. Heck, she was about to write a philosophical book on her way down.

In the end she got defeated by that massive hole (with magma on the ground) and a nuke from Onigashima falling down with her.

Law and Kidd created that situation, yes, but it was literally a 1 out of 100 scenario. Any other battleground without those specific conditions and she stomps them, as she did most of the fight up until they pushed her off Onigashima.
Kid literaly had to deal with basil hawkins interference during the first half of fight against big mom. He was also fighting her 1 vs 1 for quite some time too. Kid tanked all of bog moms attacks( law tanked quite a bit too) and they successfully defeated her. Bomb or no bomb she was going to get thrown out of onigashima by kid's last attack. Who knows how deep law had created his hole inside the ground. Kid and law won the fight. They deserve to get the spoil more than others

Not really. Give Kidd and Law powerful Haki and there's nothing they can't do against other top tiers. They are already powerful on their own.

Also, BB got declared as a Yonko when he defeated Marco and Co, yet I don't see people saying how BB's tainting the Yonko title which he got one year ago.
Blackbeard would have tainted the title if he’d gotten it immediately after Marineford, despite the fact the Blackbeards at that moment would still utterly destroy the current Heart or Kid Pirates.

Instead Oda went for some good writing where he made Blackbeard only a potential candidate and still needed to cement his position as someone who could be considered a Yonko. He spent a year growing his influence, smashed the old Whitebeard Pirates (who would still, chances are, beat the Kid or Heart Pirates) and then became Yonko.

merely challenging a yonko, as Luffy did in WCI, was something unheard of for years.

Kid and Law actually beat one. The only shichibukai with possibly better feats is Mihawk, but I don't think Mihawk wants to be an emperor.
law did not just defeat bigmom he also has a fleet of 5000
Post automatically merged:

Is that not more impressive then beating Kaido 1 v 20?? Anyway besides that stupid question u asked. Who the character that beat a Yonko 1-1?? As far as we know that’s never happened in this manga. So that’s not much of a knock on Law/Kid/ or Luffy.

So when mihawk not named a emperor next chapter an Law/Kid/Luffy are, can we officially stop claiming he’s comparable to shanks….

Shit been a bad joke for years, an the crew/large territory cope arguments. All have fallen thro an no longer imply.
luffy would not just become a yonko for defeating kaido
1. he currently has one of the best fruit till date
2. he is joyboy (which the wg probably knows)
3. his crew defeated the officers of kaido not kid or law crew
4. he as a fleet of 5000

Blackbeard would have tainted the title if he’d gotten it immediately after Marineford, despite the fact the Blackbeards at that moment would still utterly destroy the current Heart or Kid Pirates.

Instead Oda went for some good writing where he made Blackbeard only a potential candidate and still needed to cement his position as someone who could be considered a Yonko. He spent a year growing his influence, smashed the old Whitebeard Pirates (who would still, chances are, beat the Kid or Heart Pirates) and then became Yonko.
Blackbeard didn't defeat fullpowered whitebeard either. He ganged up on death bed whitebeard. Was anything but clean. Luffy defeated a kaido who was carrying an entire island that cost lots of his energy along with fighting 9 scabbards, 5 supernovas, 1 yamato heck even one momo bite. Not clean either. Kid and law if they start recruiting from wano along with there new found fame that will attract many other pirates and resources can strengthen there yonko status within a few month. There is no one who can oppose them apart from luffy(who wont) blackbeard and shanks( who probably are going to fighting among themselves very soon)

Kid would attack either Buggy or Luffy if that happened.
and luffy would whoop his ass

if there are more than 1 new yonko this is my list of possible candidate
1. luffy for obvious reason
2. kata he can take over bigmoms pirate and it would be relatively easy
3. buggy he is the king (opm) of this series

But that is exactly my point: since Dragon is already well-estabilished, dangerous, full of control... hell, even considered more dangerous than the Emperors for the influence he has and the danger he directly rapresents to the WG, WHY should he become an Emperor now?
A such radical change of status and definition of his entity..?
Because apparently some crazy shit has happened in the world while we’ve been in Wano

Dragon having done something insane plus Kaido and Big Mom falling all in the same two week period could mean the world considers him to have taken their place.
Eh, I don't know about Shanks.
But yeah people like Luffy and Newgate don't want to control the seas but reign cause people from different territories (especially in New World) entrust themselves to them rather than to the World Govt.
There are different ways to become an Emperors, all of them require territories to back you up and unique strenght of the individual. These are the main 2 ingredients for the recipe.
And Kid and Law don’t have either main ingredient. No territory of note and needed to team up to extreme diff Big Mom (plus bombs)

Like I’ve been saying, potential Emperor, sure, current ones, nonsense.
Sure we don't know what happened with Sabo & co at the Reverie but as I was saying before that would not justify Dragon's sudden change of status.
World Govt. reinforcing the manhunt on Dragon's ass? Highly likely. Even obvious, I'd say.
World Govt. suddenly categorizing him as an Emperor? Don't see the point of it to be honest.
The justification would be that the space has suddenly opened and the workd has obviously changed.

Beating an Emperor should get you at least a ticket for the privileged walkway, don't you think? It's not everyday shit.
About as much as Blackbeard got. Which was for the Gorosei to say “shit, we need to watch this guy”
Last time an Emperor fell was in Marineford, completely outnumbered. This time a group of rookies defeated two Emperors in a row.
And that Emperor, upon his defeat, was not immediately replaced

Lets be real

The Strawhats beat the Beast Pirates. Luffy beat Kaido, Zoro beat King, Sanji beat Queen, all the way done, the Strawhats were the ones who gained the samurai as allies to provide backup.

If it had been the Kid Pirates or the Heart Pirates vs the Big Mom Pirates, the Big Mom Pirates would have fucking destroyed them.

It was two seperate captains combining to take down just Big Mom. A Yonko crew is more than just their captain.

You can define them as just strong pirates with a crew of fodders but that's what the market offers if you look around. If you remove Shanks & Teach, the strongest pirates with something that comes close to the two main ingredients I mentioned before are Luffy, Kidd, Law. No one else.
No, you have Luffy as the clear and runaway leader and then miles behind him Kid and Law.

The three aren’t equals. They aren’t even close. The Strawhats genuinely shit all over the other two in every imaginable fashion. That’s what makes the idea of Kid and Law being Yonko so ridiculous.

:finally:
Doffy for Yonko so Doffy stans can be proven right that he’s that level

:kuzanshut:

Urouge and Enel got emperor is coming

Beating a Yonko >~ crushing Yonko crew + taking over territories > invading Yonko crew + beating Commanders

Kid and Law did more than "5th Emperor" Luffy did combat wise by beating BM in 2v1 and also more than Teach crushing Marco.
Even tho they lack territories and fleets like Teach and Luffy

They deserve to be Yonko per title and will be Yonko level in the future once they master their awakenings and gain new skills

imagine jo_ndule insane wank if Katakuri got dubbed emperor:milaugh:
No wank
Katakuri is meant to be top tier pirate soon
He's meant to lead BMP as Captain and Great Pirate

He only lacks adcoc or adcoa to be solid top tier.
He has already everything :
*CoC, awakening, fs, top speed and stamina
*Fleet + crew
*Territories

That would be such a big L. Lol.

He washes Buggy. Luffy eould be fun to watch.
I can see Buggy becoming one because he is a joke character. That matches his theme perfectly. Can't you see Buggy thinking he's now on Shanks level because he somehiw became a Yonko thanks to his powerful crew, not himself.

That would be funny.

Buggy most likely, If u see it not from the reader perspective, but as someone in the OP world, he is the "biggest" active pirate besides the Emperors.

And kind like in the same way the 3 old emperors were former Rocks-pirates, this new generation would have 2 former Roger-pirates and 1 former WB-pirates, and Luffy f course.

After the Zboy L last week, now is time for Mid and Low fans to cry after the former Pirates King crewmate, Buggy, become Emperor

Last edited:
I still refuse to accept the notion that they "beat" a Yonko, not even in a 2 vs 1.

They outsmarted her and "won" the match, yes, but they did not beat her due to them overpowering her or anything.

She took any attack they could throw at her and was still fine while actually falling to her demise in the end. Heck, she was about to write a philosophical book on her way down.

In the end she got defeated by that massive hole (with magma on the ground) and a nuke from Onigashima falling down with her.

Law and Kidd created that situation, yes, but it was literally a 1 out of 100 scenario. Any other battleground without those specific conditions and she stomps them, as she did most of the fight up until they pushed her off Onigashima.
I think its good enough.

Neither have a power comparable to BM individually.
They lack powerful crews ,fleet or influence.

Luffy when named emperor didn't have power to match a yonko yet but he had a good crew, influence, fleet and heck even a territory (FI) .

Kid/law only have power so with this mind any Warlord has same chances or even higher .
Heck Boa has a whole country lmao.
Even if they aren't comparable to big mom at the moment, we know that they will eventually grow into that role. Look how much law grew from dressrosa to wano.
There is no chance that these guys won't be top tiers by the next time we see them, so I don't think it would hurt to declare them as emperors now.

What they did against big mom was impressive and imo they deserve to be rewarded for it.

Well, basically I think it’s absolute nonsense to make Kid and Law Emperors and something that goes directly against how Emperors have been portrayed in the past.

Put them in the pre-skip Blackbeard position of people with the potential to take over, that’s fine, but actual Emperors just devalues the entire thing for some pandering.

But that’s also exactly what I think Oda will do.

Personally, my hope is that it’s Dragon who’s been made one. He’s not a pirate, but tbh, the World Gov call anyone who goes to sea and fights against them pirates so he might as well be. He should be a top tier in his own right- Kid and Law literally just proved they aren’t. He has powerful subordinates- Sabo, Ivankov and the RA commanders vs Killer and co, who do you have there? He apparently has an army for each sea, meanwhile we’re talking about Kid having one island and a few ships as an Empire (and just ignoring Law). He’s Garp’s son and Luffy’s father, but he’s achieved things without them, Kid and Law are just part of an alliance where Luffy and the Strawhats have clearly done the lions share of the work.

But as I said, expect it to be Kid and Law cause they are popular.
I wonder if Apoo lied and told the WG that Kid and Law decided to combine their crews and become co-captains, making them co-Emperors.