Future Events One of the new Emperors is a former Warlord

Buggy most likely, If u see it not from the reader perspective, but as someone in the OP world, he is the "biggest" active pirate besides the Emperors.

And kind like in the same way the 3 old emperors were former Rocks-pirates, this new generation would have 2 former Roger-pirates and 1 former WB-pirates, and Luffy f course.

After the Zboy L last week, now is time for Mid and Low fans to cry after the former Pirates King crewmate, Buggy, become Emperor
exactly this the previous yonko had 3 apprentices of a previous bigshot and 1 newbie (shanks) while this era would also be the same but the newbe won't be shanks but luffy

exactly this the previous yonko had 3 apprentices of a previous bigshot and 1 newbie (shanks) while this era would also be the same but the newbe won't be shanks but luffy
but shanks was also an apprentice of a bigshot
Post automatically merged:

Luffy parallels more to Roger. In his generation he has 3 "rivals": Teach, Kid, and Law. We don't know Kid's backstory, but Teach was a part of the WB pirates whereas Law was part of Doffy's crew.

Luffy, like Roger, was the only one who never served under anybody. Apart from Xebec, all of Roger's other rivals were former Rocks pirates

Doesn't really make sense for Buggy to be an emperor if he hasn't defeated a yonko.

You said you're not counting law but Law is literally what your post says. A former warlord who is becoming an emperor.

Your answer is Law.

Luffy is already an emperor. The new emperors are Kid and Law.

Honorable mentions: Joyboy and Luffy as two seperate posters. Katakuri/Perospero.

Mihawk's too lonely to be an emperor.

Buggy might honestly work but he would need another catalyst like in Impel Down and Marineford for the goverment to see him as a huge threat again.

and luffy would whoop his ass

if there are more than 1 new yonko this is my list of possible candidate
1. luffy for obvious reason
2. kata he can take over bigmoms pirate and it would be relatively easy
3. buggy he is the king (opm) of this series
Nobody is whooping Kids ass.

katakuri is too weak to take take over.
Buggy has no place as a Yonko.

I can see Buggy becoming one because he is a joke character. That matches his theme perfectly. Can't you see Buggy thinking he's now on Shanks level because he somehiw became a Yonko thanks to his powerful crew, not himself.

That would be funny.
It would be stupid. Buggy escaping with his crew against the Marines alone is idiotic. Making him a Yonko after is borderline r*tarded.

If buggy becomes one then law or kid becoming one too is irrelevant lmao.

Law ,kid and bombs-chan beat BM

I say the bomb should become emperor

So I must assume you are a better writter than Oda?

So Boa.. an emperor? Mihawk who lives alone?

Kuma who is a slave?

Buggy?

Damn
Boa has whole country and a fair army that knows haki.

This is far better to what law or kid have.
Kid at least has killer.

Last edited: