Future Events One of the new Emperors is a former Warlord

Well, like I just said, Dragon would be a far more logical candidate that fits what we understand Emperors to be.

Buggy would be an open joke we aren’t meant to take seriously, so I’d be okay with that.

I’d also argue we simply did not need any more new Emperors because the balance of the world is meant to be completely fucked right now. That’s why two Yonko went down and the Warlords were disbanded

And basically if they are giving it to Kid and Law they’d be as well giving it to Mihawk. He’s always been disqualified before because he has no crew. Well, Kid and Law might as well have no crews given how weak they are, and Mihawk could solo the Kid or Heart Pirates, so might as well give it to him if we’re dropping the standards so low.
Lol so it's all an agenda to sneak Mihawks name in there. Where is his portfolio. What has he done to deserve being in the conversation. Dude is basically a conservative. Those who topple the system get the spoils. It's that simple really. And btw Emperors rule the latter half of the grandline, the new world. Last we checked Mihawk is in Paradise.

Lol so it's all an agenda to sneak Mihawks name in there. Where is his portfolio. What has he done to deserve being in the conversation. Dude is basically a conservative. Those who topple the system get the spoils. It's that simple really. And btw Emperors rule the latter half of the grandline, the new world. Last we checked Mihawk is in Paradise.
I don’t want Mihawk to become an Emperor. I think it would be just as shit writing.

But if he makes it Kid and/or Law we’ve got a situation where Mihawk could solo a Yonko crew, so he might as well be one.

merely challenging a yonko, as Luffy did in WCI, was something unheard of for years.

Kid and Law actually beat one. The only shichibukai with possibly better feats is Mihawk, but I don't think Mihawk wants to be an emperor.
I still refuse to accept the notion that they "beat" a Yonko, not even in a 2 vs 1.

They outsmarted her and "won" the match, yes, but they did not beat her due to them overpowering her or anything.

She took any attack they could throw at her and was still fine while actually falling to her demise in the end. Heck, she was about to write a philosophical book on her way down.

In the end she got defeated by that massive hole (with magma on the ground) and a nuke from Onigashima falling down with her.

Law and Kidd created that situation, yes, but it was literally a 1 out of 100 scenario. Any other battleground without those specific conditions and she stomps them, as she did most of the fight up until they pushed her off Onigashima.

Well, like I just said, Dragon would be a far more logical candidate that fits what we understand Emperors to be.

Buggy would be an open joke we aren’t meant to take seriously, so I’d be okay with that.

I’d also argue we simply did not need any more new Emperors because the balance of the world is meant to be completely fucked right now. That’s why two Yonko went down and the Warlords were disbanded

And basically if they are giving it to Kid and Law they’d be as well giving it to Mihawk. He’s always been disqualified before because he has no crew. Well, Kid and Law might as well have no crews given how weak they are, and Mihawk could solo the Kid or Heart Pirates, so might as well give it to him if we’re dropping the standards so low.
Dragon is a Revolutionary, not a Pirate, this already disqualifies him to be an Emperor.
He's an already well-known entity, with very different interests than controlling the seas.
World Govt. know this well and apparently never considered him an option. What should change now?

Buggy would obviously be an open joke, that's why I mentioned him.
But the fact that you'd rather be ok with him than, let's say, Kidd doesn't seem logical to me.

Before this chapter I've always said that this war was preparing a 50/50 scenario:
- Option 1 ---> Kaido & Linlin fall, Emperor system falls with them and New World becomes a huge mess og Great Pirates without real control
- Option 2 ---> Kaido & Linlin fall, Emperor system is preserved but someone has to come in and cover those empty thrones
So I understand what you are coming from but seems like Oda went with Option 2, so now the question is: who is more suited to do it?

The point of Mihawk is that he has nothing aside of his impressive strenght: no crew, no territorie, no interest in it, no conquering objective.
Also should be common sense that, if Mihawk will get another position, it'll be related to the Red-Hair Pirates as an ally.

You could say that some of Mihawk's traits align with Law, and I agree, but the difference is that Law is an ascending pirate who just defeated an Emperor, unlike MIhawk.
If you look at it on paper, these are the options:
- Option Buggy ---> A joke, as we agreed. Big, estabilished, crew, some territories under his control, but no power/strenght of his own.
- Option Mihawk ---> One desert island of his own, with some babboons as followers, huge power/strenght, a raft. That's about it.
- Option Law ---> A small crew that will certainly grow through recruitment, big power/strenght, just defeated an Emperor after being already a redundant name in the New World.
- Option Kidd ---> A crew with an estabilished base of operations, different ships and connection in the underworld (just like Law's will certainly grow through recruitment), big power/strenght, command on someone like Killer, just defeated an Emperor after being already a redundant name in the New World.

Looking at the datas I've a pretty good idea of who the best option/s is/are...

Dragon is a Revolutionary, not a Pirate, this already disqualifies him to be an Emperor.
Honestly this distinction gets very blurred the more pirates we see who want to overthrow the current system

Like, Blackbeard, Big Mom, Kaido and Rocks all broadly want to do what Dragon wants to do, the only difference is the end result of who would be in charge. Pedro became a pirate entirely by accident. Pirates are basically just wanted criminals who are at sea, Dragon’s got a flagship, he’s apparently the main wanted criminal, he fits the profile of an Emperor way more than anyone else.

Dragon and the RA were put in Doffy’s speech as potential winners of the war to come, he could be considered an Emperor now by the world and I think it would make a lot of sense.
He's an already well-known entity, with very different interests than controlling the seas.
Luffy, Shanks and Whitebeard had no interest in controlling the seas, Law probably doesn’t either.

Again, Dragon‘s goal of toppling the World Gov is shared by a good few pirates.

World Govt. know this well and apparently never considered him an option. What should change now?
Everything was leading up to the RA biding their time and waiting for the Reverie to truly strike. That’s why Dragon ordered his commanders to gather.

Not impossible that something drastic has happened, started by Sabo- we know he did something- that has pushed the RA further forward, especially with the Balance of Power now being totally fucked

The point of Mihawk is that he has nothing aside of his impressive strenght: no crew, no territorie, no interest in it, no conquering objective.
Lol, neither do Kid or Law. That‘s why I’m complaining. They’re going to become Yonko because they beat one (and Oda couldn’t even let them do it clean) despite the fact that wasn’t enough for Blackbeard. They are, basically, two strong pirates with a crew of fodder (Killer aside) and Mihawk’s much stronger than either of them.

Again, I think it would be just as shit writing to make Mihawk an Emperor, I’m not going to argue for it.

Kid or Law would taint the Yonko title. Just saying.
Not really. Give Kidd and Law powerful Haki and there's nothing they can't do against other top tiers. They are already powerful on their own.

Also, BB got declared as a Yonko when he defeated Marco and Co, yet I don't see people saying how BB's tainting the Yonko title which he got one year ago.

Give them another arc and they will prove their strength as the new emperors.

Not really. Give Kidd and Law powerful Haki and there's nothing they can't do against other top tiers. They are already powerful on their own.

Also, BB got declared as a Yonko when he defeated Marco and Co, yet I don't see people saying how BB's tainting the Yonko title which he got one year ago.

Give them another arc and they will prove their strength as the new emperors.
A main argument that Yonkou fans been pushing forever would be debunked though which was the need to have Adv CoC to become one.

Honestly this distinction gets very blurred the more pirates we see who want to overthrow the current system

Like, Blackbeard, Big Mom, Kaido and Rocks all broadly want to do what Dragon wants to do, the only difference is the end result of who would be in charge. Pedro became a pirate entirely by accident. Pirates are basically just wanted criminals who are at sea, Dragon’s got a flagship, he’s apparently the main wanted criminal, he fits the profile of an Emperor way more than anyone else.

Dragon and the RA were put in Doffy’s speech as potential winners of the war to come, he could be considered an Emperor now by the world and I think it would make a lot of sense.
But that is exactly my point: since Dragon is already well-estabilished, dangerous, full of control... hell, even considered more dangerous than the Emperors for the influence he has and the danger he directly rapresents to the WG, WHY should he become an Emperor now?
A such radical change of status and definition of his entity..?

Luffy, Shanks and Whitebeard had no interest in controlling the seas, Law probably doesn’t either.

Again, Dragon‘s goal of toppling the World Gov is shared by a good few pirates.
Eh, I don't know about Shanks.
But yeah people like Luffy and Newgate don't want to control the seas but reign cause people from different territories (especially in New World) entrust themselves to them rather than to the World Govt.
There are different ways to become an Emperors, all of them require territories to back you up and unique strenght of the individual. These are the main 2 ingredients for the recipe.

Everything was leading up to the RA biding their time and waiting for the Reverie to truly strike. That’s why Dragon ordered his commanders to gather.

Not impossible that something drastic has happened, started by Sabo- we know he did something- that has pushed the RA further forward, especially with the Balance of Power now being totally fucked
Sure we don't know what happened with Sabo & co at the Reverie but as I was saying before that would not justify Dragon's sudden change of status.
World Govt. reinforcing the manhunt on Dragon's ass? Highly likely. Even obvious, I'd say.
World Govt. suddenly categorizing him as an Emperor? Don't see the point of it to be honest.

Lol, neither do Kid or Law. That‘s why I’m complaining. They’re going to become Yonko because they beat one (and Oda couldn’t even let them do it clean) despite the fact that wasn’t enough for Blackbeard. They are, basically, two strong pirates with a crew of fodder (Killer aside) and Mihawk’s much stronger than either of them.

Again, I think it would be just as shit writing to make Mihawk an Emperor, I’m not going to argue for it.
Beating an Emperor should get you at least a ticket for the privileged walkway, don't you think? It's not everyday shit.
Last time an Emperor fell was in Marineford, completely outnumbered. This time a group of rookies defeated two Emperors in a row.

I could argue that Kidd&Law's work of Linlin was cleaner than the one Luffy did on Kaido, but that's another topic.

You can define them as just strong pirates with a crew of fodders but that's what the market offers if you look around. If you remove Shanks & Teach, the strongest pirates with something that comes close to the two main ingredients I mentioned before are Luffy, Kidd, Law. No one else.
And the ingredients they are missing now, they are getting in something like a month in-story time.
If World Govt. decide to classify Kidd or Law or both of them as Emperors is cause they know what's about to come.