Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Zoro vs Nusjuro
Smoker
Don Krieg and Gin

Awesome chapter :funky:

I find interesting the Sword part, they are ready to make their move, will the Navy split in 2 factions? One with the WG and the other agains it ( Sword). Drake was spying the CP0 in Wano and now after this Vegapunk speech...:quest:
It depends on whether sword has a bigger boss behind it, either one of the Admirals or old legends. If not then sword will not be a major participant in what's about to come, Drake is a small fish afterall
Another potential new leader for Sword is Smoker. Smoker is the 6th most powerful marine after Sakazuki, the Admirals and Sengoku, he's in command of 10 battleships manned by 300 men, including 6 different commanders. G5 is the only autonomous branch of MarineHQ.
He's visiting the hospital now, Coby is nothing but an inexperienced child, Drake is mentally broken, and they just lost their hero Garp. Smoker can be this new hero who will live up to the task, he's also their former mentor and senior.
@Adamxero @MarineHQ @SmokedOut

It depends on whether sword has a bigger boss behind it, either one of the Admirals or old legends. If not then sword will not be a major participant in what's about to come, Drake is a small fish afterall
Another potential new leader for Sword is Smoker. Smoker is the 6th most powerful marine after Sakazuki, the Admirals and Sengoku, he's in command of 10 battleships manned by 300 men, including 6 different commanders. G5 is the only autonomous branch of MarineHQ.
He's visiting the hospital now, Coby is nothing but an inexperienced child, Drake is mentally broken, and they just lost their hero Garp. Smoker can be this new hero who will live up to the task, he's also their former mentor and senior.
@Adamxero @MarineHQ @SmokedOut
I think that you're too optimistic, I love Smoker but after all this time and how he has been treated I don't have high expectations about what Oda will do with him anymore.

"Zoro does not even know what the Gorosei look like, he huffing and puffing!!! he extreme diffed Lucci, give up he will never fight Nusjuro this arc"

Odas reaction to ALL of that cope and people slandering Zoro this arc:

Goated chapter, Nusjuro 100% confirmed as having the same grade of sword as Whitebeard, Roger and Mihawk. But watch people still cope about "muh Lorosei" despite the fact that if any character had a fifth of the hax/stats Nusjuro has they would be hailed as Top 5 OAT.

Last edited:
Remember When Zoro deflected Kaidos attack, scarred him and made him bleed multiple time? Sanji stans ashured us this didnt matter because Kaido wasn't knocked over. Knocking over your opponent is more impressive then making them bleed. Now Zoro has over powered Nusjuro and sent him flying. Now Sanji stans are saying, despite Gorosei not having the defense that Kaido had, that "actualy giving him a blood nose is more impressive then sending him flying".
:risitavirus:

Gota respect the agenda.

Vegapunk's message is probably about BlackBeard or Imu. We already know Joyboy/Luffy is a Christ figure. Now we need an Anti-christ one. Blackbeard or Imu fit the bill. Good chapter.

I think that you're too optimistic, I love Smoker but after all this time and how he has been treated I don't have high expectations about what Oda will do with him anymore.
I don't blame you but maybe you forgot Smoker's value as a Marine character, you can say he's the second most important after Akainu. A lot of characters were absent post timeskip, that doesnt mean they're not essential
Smoker did get his arc though, and now is the ripe time for him to make his real move

His aura is mad serious in this chapter