One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
I don't blame you but maybe you forgot Smoker's value as a Marine character, you can say he's the second most important after Akainu. A lot of characters were absent post timeskip, that doesnt mean they're not essential
Smoker did get his arc though, and now is the ripe time for him to make his real move

His aura is mad serious in this chapter
I wish I could have your faith. But I feel that I have been patient and lenient enough toward Oda over his treatment of not only Smoker and Tashigi, but also many other characters, and I have been disappointed too many times.

I wish I could have your faith. But I feel that I have been patient and lenient enough toward Oda over his treatment of not only Smoker and Tashigi, but also many other characters, and I have been disappointed too many times.
Relax,Kidd and Law got treated poorly and they got feats in Wano. Final war will give feats to anyone that needs them.

"Woro is faster than sanjino"

Sanji almost speedblitzed nasjuro

Zoro needs jinbe like at dressrosa when he needed orlumbus

:risitavirus:

Joking apart he really needs to improve his speed on medium-long distance because mihawk is fast as fuck

The clash is pretty cool and it show the difference between zoro and sanji in haki and offensive

The final fight vs nasjuro at pangea castel will be epic :gotres::zosmug: