One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Remember When Zoro deflected Kaidos attack, scarred him and made him bleed multiple time? Sanji stans ashured us this didnt matter because Kaido wasn't knocked over. Knocking over your opponent is more impressive then making them bleed. Now Zoro has over powered Nusjuro and sent him flying. Now Sanji stans are saying, despite Gorosei not having the defense that Kaido had, that "actualy giving him a blood nose is more impressive then sending him flying".
:risitavirus:

Gota respect the agenda.
He didn't overpowered anyone. The Gorosei was already in mid air(it's not good place to stay on the ground), while Zoro was send flying by Jinbei strong attack. And both Zoro and Gorosei was flying aftter clash. Jinbei even need to catch Zoro

I don't blame you but maybe you forgot Smoker's value as a Marine character, you can say he's the second most important after Akainu. A lot of characters were absent post timeskip, that doesnt mean they're not essential
Smoker did get his arc though, and now is the ripe time for him to make his real move

His aura is mad serious in this chapter
Akainu - Smoker - Fuji is the correct order in terms of importance i guess but this fraud author will cuck Smoker.

I dont know how you guys still have faith. I hope you are right tho, Smoker is easily among the best characters in this fucking circus show.

Worst

Custom title
He didn't overpowered anyone. The Gorosei was already in mid air(it's not good place to stay on the ground), while Zoro was send flying by Jinbei strong attack. And both Zoro and Gorosei was flying aftter clash. Jinbei even need to catch Zoro
Meh i would expect the gorosei to be able to " sky walk "

Anyways don't let all of this distract you from the fact that

Zoro CoC named move + Jimbe move -> blocked Nusjuro 1 hand sword

Base Sanji while carrying Vegapunk -> blocked Nusjuro 2 hands sword + kicked him in the face

:cryabit:

That didn’t stop law or kid.
They were longer and closer allies or rather cheerleaders to Luffy.

Though the real answer is plot convenience. The healing time of characters in OP is as long as Oda wants it, though conveniently it's far longer for antagonists and other characters that Oda want out of the picture or to serve as damsels in distress that it is ever for the Straw Hats.

They're both in the air acoc clashing for a period of time. The copeing is insane :shame: