One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
I knew we weren’t going to get the name of the ancient kingdom or the meaning of the name D, but I am still disappointed. I also hope this isn’t the end of the giant robot. I had expectations for it

I think the crew will meet up at Elbaf. Luffy, Dory, and Brogy will have a good time getting there.

Zoro and Jinbei stayed behind to give the Sunny a chance to escape. I don’t think Zoro and Nusjuro will have a full on fight, but I hope Oda will reveal more kietsu lore.

Last edited:
@AverageNamiEnjoyer @SUN Smoker Usopp Nami

btw what's your thought on Hibari? I think she is hot somehow in this chapter, Koby is a real winner

:goyea:
It's probably not even about her, the fact is that I don't believe that Coby is interested in her at all, and this couple looks artificial. Besides, the fact that this couple exists, probably only for the sake of drama with Akainu, is not particularly encouraging. And also, I would like Coby's girlfriend to be a little bit... Abnormal? Not so cute? I mean, too active, and maybe 5 years older than him)

That's it guys.... Dragon is the traitor... The Monkey family are the enemies of world :hope:
Post automatically merged:

I knew we weren’t going to get the name of the ancient kingdom or the meaning of the name D, but I am still disappointed. I also hope this isn’t the end of the giant robot. I had expectations for

I think the crew will meet up at Elbaf. Luffy, Dory, and Brogy will have a good time getting there.

Zoro and Jinbei stayed behind to give the Sunny a chance to escape. I don’t think Zoro and Nusjuro will have a full on fight, but I hope Oda will reveal more kietsu lore.
Bro the main information oda pyr omised to give from vegapunk was about devil fruit and he gave jackshit on that but just a random speculation

That's it guys.... Dragon is the traitor... The Monkey family are the enemies of world :hope:

Bro the main information oda pyr omised to give from vegapunk was about devil fruit and he gave jackshit on that but just a random speculation
He actually promised us that directly in an SBS.

*****ng Oda.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
10/10 chapter, you know why?? Because...

Yes I'm hype, and no idgaf how you feel about Smoker, my boy is back!!!

Marine Greatness also on deck

We're about to get a Smoya and Drake reunion. SWORD is about to get their shit together.

Also my girl Doll showing what the can do 🤩

It's time for the youngins to put in some work

Super hyped!!!!!

@SUN Smoker Usopp Nami @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @mly90 @Buusatan94

We're about to get a Smoya and Drake reunion. SWORD is about to get their shit together.

Super hyped!!!!!

Ngl those guys hype me up more than admirals.

It's probably not even about her, the fact is that I don't believe that Coby is interested in her at all, and this couple looks artificial. Besides, the fact that this couple exists, probably only for the sake of drama with Akainu, is not particularly encouraging. And also, I would like Coby's girlfriend to be a little bit... Abnormal? Not so cute? I mean, too active, and maybe 5 years older than him)
Well, she is yandere type with a tsundere vibes, I think she could be perfect choice for him hahahah

Well, she is yandere type with a tsundere vibes, I think she could be perfect choice for him hahahah
Yes. And anyway, it's good that at least someone is showing us romance. The absence of characters with mutual feelings is also unrealistic. The authors should not COMPLETELY neglect romance. Love exists. Friendship exists. These are natural parts of life.

You mean Zoro and Jinbei against a Gorosei ?
#2 and #3 starwhat vs gorosei while Sanji just watches after getting stared diffed and teeth diffed
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
I swear man, you gotta be a complete fool if you think Sanjino is still a main combatant, mf got delegated to middle quarted with Franky, Brook and Robin.

BRUH AND THEY TRIED TO TELL ME LUCCI WAS NOT EXTRREME DIFF

Tired Zoro sent the Gorosei that neg diffed Sanji flying, thats what you wanna go with?
:saden:

Super hyped!!!!!

I can't believe that when I first liked this character, he was old enough to be my father, but if One Piece lasts a few more years, I have a chance to get closer to his age...