One Piece 1117:Mo-

Rate this chapter

Votes: 59 46.5%

Votes: 38 29.9%

Votes: 14 11.0%

Votes: 9 7.1%

Votes: 7 5.5%

• Total voters
Why is the story being told in such a disjointed manner? Is there a reason for this? In the previous chap, Sanji's group and Nosjuro were fighting each other , but without any explanation, Nosjuro suddenly appeared near Nami's group. Isn't this very absurd?
I already said when the chapter came out that Sanji vs Nusjuro was nothing but another Sanji vs King type of skirmish
It's too obvious that if a character wields a sword his final fight will be Zoro.

Some giants being rekt was a nice lil extra for this chapter

Fuck giants
Every giant gets punked so hard by LOda that at this point its no longer impressive to see them get nerfed every time by tiny punches. Only giants so far that are still looking good are Dorry and Broggy, and Mr. 3 waxing them doesn't count since he even waxed tops like Zoro and Magellan. Don't mess with Galdino.

The broadcast will surely resume because the SHs has the other Vegapunks who also knew what Stella knew and resorting to cliches, protagonists are often victims of the Epimetheus complex, which means they are always the last to know.

lmao, luffy dogwalked lucci which Zoro had to to go high diff for

fought both Saturn and kizaru and was dog walking them(Saturn is immortal) fought maguey also and bro hasn’t been seriously injured

Zoro launched a named attack to a gorosei who was about to cut the ship and the gorosei still had time to block with one hand and that proves he did better?

you’re pretty dishonest in your takes
I don’t care about goofy or Zoro I say it like it is
:sanmoji:

lmao, luffy dogwalked lucci which Zoro had to to go high diff for

fought both Saturn and kizaru and was dog walking them(Saturn is immortal) fought maguey also and bro hasn’t been seriously injured

Zoro launched a named attack to a gorosei who was about to cut the ship and the gorosei still had time to block with one hand and that proves he did better?

you’re pretty dishonest in your takes
Lmao
Why so insecure?

I already said when the chapter came out that Sanji vs Nusjuro was nothing but another Sanji vs King type of skirmish
It's too obvious that if a character wields a sword his final fight will be Zoro.
Nobody will ever have the type of confidence of Sanji-stans and Zoro-haters have when it comes to spouting wild bullshit I swear to god.

You would think after the whole Kizaru Reverse Rooftop embarrassment they would learn but nope, they honest to god pushed Sanji vs Nusjuro only for the cook to get bite diffed and Zoro to clash with Nusjuro and have a Kitetsu call out.

Kinda crazy how 90% of these posts are about zoro but I was actually looking forward to the member theories about what Vegapunk was gonna say. Guess not

It seems he was saying something like "Also",so "Among you there is also..Joy Boy?" or "Among you there is also a fake D.?" something like this i think. Or what else could it be? "Among you there are also evil people,like Blackbeard"?

wait, the lorosei had to gang up on some rusty ass robot that's been defunct for centuries??

:goatasure:

also the degenerate twat is warning them D's about a 'monster' (=teach), which is not new nor exciting. yawn.

the young marines are a good-looking bunch though.

it's a shame ugly ass drake didn't die.

Zorobros just dumping their twitter takes in this thread now without reading the chapter, that's lilith little bro :josad:
We literally see one panel later that the girl standing near the railing is indeed Nami.

Also, Lilith appears standing alongside Usopp and Chopper, while the silouette is standing alone.

This, together with the fact that Lilith wears a black very distinguishable jacket, while the silouette doesn't.

It also would make 0 sense to draw there Lilith while Nami and Zoro are the two talking in the panels.

Here Oda has to draw symbolically the crewmembers and the Sunny being in danger, and he choses to do it by drawing a single person.
To be fair, being a very little drawn silouette, we can't tell with perfect precision who it represents, but being Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Lilith the ones on the ship, is clear that Nami is by a very wide margin the most narratively important of the 4, and also the leader of the group while also being the one who rules the ship for the most of the series.
And so, by logic, this is Nami, cause Lilith here wouldn't hold any meaning, on a narrative and emotive level.

Post automatically merged:

They aren't capable of reading a simple manga.
:pepecafe:
And yea ofc, that's an old one, I am sorry for being too stupid for you. I brought you some useless evidences, but it's clear you already have everything figured out, lucky you!

Last edited:
Nobody will ever have the type of confidence of Sanji-stans and Zoro-haters have when it comes to spouting wild bullshit I swear to god.

You would think after the whole Kizaru Reverse Rooftop embarrassment they would learn but nope, they honest to god pushed Sanji vs Nusjuro only for the cook to get bite diffed and Zoro to clash with Nusjuro and have a Kitetsu call out.

Nobody pushed the Sanji vs Nusjuro agenda, everyone said Sanji vs Mars as EoS Gorosei opponent.
It was just fun to see Sanji casually blocking a blade blade, kicking the shit out of Nusjuro face and taking zero damage from his bite :sanmoji:

We literally see one panel later that the girl standing near the railing is indeed Nami.

Also, Lilith appears standing alongside Usopp and Chopper, while the silouette is standing alone.

This, together with the fact that Lilith wears a black very distinguishable jacket, while the silouette doesn't.

It also would make 0 sense to draw there Lilith while Nami and Zoro are the two talking in the panels.

Here Oda has to draw symbolically the crewmembers and the Sunny being in danger, and he choses to do it by drawing a single person.
To be fair, being a very little drawn silouette, we can't tell with perfect precision who it represents, but being Nami, Usopp, Chopper and Lilith the ones on the ship, is clear that Nami is by a very wide margin the most narratively important of the 4, and also the leader of the group while also being the one who rules the ship for the most of the series.
And so, by logic, this is Nami, cause Lilith here wouldn't hold any meaning, on a narrative and emotive level.

Post automatically merged:

And yea ofc, that's an old one, I am sorry for being too stupid for you. I brought you some useless evidences, but it's clear you already have everything figured out, lucky you!
Are you really going to argue about that ?
Fine
You can literally see second head beside her which is Usopp.
And Nami is alone.
Zorotards are half blind like Zoro

" It also would make 0 sense to draw there Lilith while Nami and Zoro are the two talking in the panels "

Again. Lol you all can't read simple manga.
It's Jinbe and Nami who are talking.
Kindergarten level reading skill.

Nami is the only one who didn't notice Nusjuro that's why she is arguing with Jinbe.
You all cant see simple thing.

"Zoro saved the crew"

Whose fault is that crew was in danger two times.
All because they were waiting for Zoro.
Zoro being too weak to defeat Lucci is the reason they got attacked twice.
Otherwise they would have already escaped.

Only when Sanji called him "deadweight" , he tried to KO Lucci.
But that was still not enough to defeat KO Lucci.

Zoro wanted to fight more.
If Jinbe hasn't dragged Zoro, he would have caused more problems for crew.

Zoro has been liability whole arc.

" And so, by logic, this is Nami, cause Lilith here wouldn't hold any meaning, on a narrative and emotive level "

Characters was not in danger, ship was in danger.
There's no point of narrative importance here.
If Oda wanted to show that Nami got saved, we would have clearly seen it.

Only characters who reacted to Nusjuro are Lilith, Usopp and Chopper.

Last edited: